Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

OOH LAUNCHER PATCHED! OOH GAME IS NOW PATCHING!

• Sovjet
    Sovjet
    ✭✭✭
    Cheetac19 wrote: »
    I'll see y'all in two weeks. Cell phone hotspot internet... Lol rip

Ooh I'm sorry to hear that :'(
    For every player that quits, more will join in my name - Molag Bal 2E 583
  • dialectik
    dialectik
    Soul Shriven
    Tonnopesce wrote: »
    yiasemi wrote: »
    Sovjet wrote: »
    It does, 5gb of the 10gb already downloaded :)

3MB, :s some of us live in villages (albeit with low ping, so boast now).

Ah... I made some quick math of how much it will take to download, and at the current speed it will take me 6-7 hours .

I think your math is wrong, I've had a consistent 6.5ish and 21% done.
  • SirTreb
    SirTreb
    ✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Mureel wrote: »
    runagate wrote: »
    actually the patch just began downloading here

No it didn't.

Did here...10 gig, about 4% into it. Figures it'd be on a holiday when everyone is online.

Is Holiday in USA?

Don't think so. Is a holiday today in Canada though!

Is it not pentecost in the US/Canada too?

Canada has Victoria Day (National Patriot's Day on Quebec).
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

No it didn't.

Did here...10 gig, about 4% into it. Figures it'd be on a holiday when everyone is online.

Is Holiday in USA?

Don't know, but it is here in Germany. It's WhitMonday.

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
  • Night_Watch
    Night_Watch
    ✭✭✭
    11% and no known errors as yet. Think its time to go get some fresh air. Good luck with the download all. See you at Alinor. Maybel7745Y3.png

"If there is an underlying oneness of all things, it does not matter where we begin, whether with stars, or laws of supply and demand, or frogs, or Napoleon Bonaparte. One measures a circle, beginning anywhere."

Charles Fort - Lo! (1931)
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirTreb wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno How are the natch potes looking so we have something to do while we wait for server up? B)

You're late to the party:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/413283/pc-mac-patch-notes-v4-0-5-summerset-update-18#latest

Those are... from 18th tho?
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
  • yiasemi
    yiasemi
    ✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

No it didn't.

Is Holiday in USA?

Don't think so. Is a holiday today in Canada though!

Is it not pentecost in the US/Canada too?

Buddha's birthday in Hong Kong, to enlighten you. Love these religions.
  • SirTreb
    SirTreb
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno How are the natch potes looking so we have something to do while we wait for server up? B)

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/413283/pc-mac-patch-notes-v4-0-5-summerset-update-18#latest

They are for today's patch. They are always posted hidden days before the maintenance and only revealed just before patch release.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They are for today's patch. They are always posted hidden days before the maintenance and only revealed just before patch release.

So no changes at all from the last patch to this patch.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.

My debut album on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@Gleandra/videos
  • SirTreb
    SirTreb
    ✭✭
    Aww yeah, applying Patch!

23%
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have plenty of available bandwidth but this puppy is downloading s-l-o-o-o-o-ow-ly.

I'm guessing that's because so many are downloading at once, and the ZOS server has limitations.

Still, at this rate I'm gonna be downloading the thing all day....

Thinking of hanging up and trying later....
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • N00BxV1
    N00BxV1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100% "Play"...
  • Sovjet
    Sovjet
    ✭✭✭
    I have plenty of available bandwidth but this puppy is downloading s-l-o-o-o-o-ow-ly.

I'm guessing that's because so many are downloading at once, and the ZOS server has limitations.

Still, at this rate I'm gonna be downloading the thing all day....

Thinking of hanging up and trying later....

Check if your ISP is not bottlenecking your download, the live server I can download with full speed. The PTS server though is locked at 2 MB/s and I need to use a VPN to get higher speeds.
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's downloading! Wooohooo! :D

Slower than a snail stuck in concrete, though. And stops with errormessages. :(
    Halcyon Black
  • Sovjet
    Sovjet
    ✭✭✭
    N00BxV1 wrote: »
    100% "Play"...

And then you notice the server is still offline :D
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is the point where I start getting nervous. A couple years back, in the midst of an update, I started getting an error. Kept getting it. Contacted them...tried things, nothing worked. Had to give up on the game. Last autumn, on a whim, I decided to log in and see if the error was still there. It wasn't. I guess some update had "fixed" or cleared the error. Still kept me out of the game for a year and a half or so.

:|

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
  • Gronk
    Gronk
    ✭✭✭
    Server has new Hamsters !
    Old Guard since Jan 2014
    "Read more, Post less."
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OUTRAAAAAAAGE!
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • ShinoDreas
    My luck ...
    sefsefse.jpg
    Crashing at 20 %
    Happened twice in a row now ...
  • BoloBoffin
    BoloBoffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Downloaded, now waiting patiently for the servers to come back up...
    Been there, got the Molag Bal polymorph.
  • yiasemi
    yiasemi
    ✭✭✭✭

23%
    Ah yes 13% and less than half to dl. Not long now, just enough time to wash my hair, watch TV and fall asleep until tomorrow morning, when the servers will be down again. B)
  • SirTreb
    SirTreb
    ✭✭

23%
    Ah yes 13% and less than half to dl. Not long now, just enough time to wash my hair, watch TV and fall asleep until tomorrow morning, when the servers will be down again. B)

28000 MB left to apply!
    28%
  • dialectik
    dialectik
    Soul Shriven
    My luck ...
    sefsefse.jpg
    Crashing at 20 %

KB stands for a Microsoft Knowledge Base article, so you might want to check that. Maybe a windows update etc, or driver update would resolve.
  • Zaita
    Zaita
    My luck ...
    sefsefse.jpg
    Crashing at 20 %

This has happened twice to me,Im currently doing a repair which is what it told me to do.Last thing I needed were problems
  • yiasemi
    yiasemi
    ✭✭✭✭

23%

28000 MB left to apply!
    28%

:'( bedtime in asia
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Meanwhile still "In Progress" many of us probably wont be able to play right away when patching finishes (those of us with faster download speeds)
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    it's done.... 47 minutes.

now the wait for the server...
  • dialectik
    dialectik
    Soul Shriven
    Is the server up now? https://eso.xc.ms/r/1 Showing it is, but I'm not done downloading yet.
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Type Error cannot read manifest of "null" Huh? I got this when it finished then it started over??
  • SirTreb
    SirTreb
    ✭✭
    it's done.... 47 minutes.

now the wait for the server...

They are obviously waiting on me to open the servers ;)

10000 MB left 31%