The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Patch Notes v4.0.2

• Jimmy_The_Fixer
    Jimmy_The_Fixer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since you're introducing a new major buff for weapon/spelldamage, why not give major courage to the powerful assault set? It's even in the same DLC as spell power cure and the Tel Var merchants could always use a little love.

Edited by Jimmy_The_Fixer on May 1, 2018 12:08AM
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shadow of the Fallen will now teleport away sooner after spawning in.

Seriously? This is the worst mechanic imaginable for melee. These stupid things teleport around enough as it is. How about they not teleport at all? This isn't good raid design, it's just an annoyance that is going to do nothing but frustrate players as they try to attack something that arbitrarily teleports around.
    Edited by ecru on May 1, 2018 12:10AM
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cries wrote: »
    Item set redesigns wasn't expecting that! Good work ZOS!

Unfortunately it was only redesigning sets that you would get in new trial... We need old sets that people don't use to be redesigned
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do.you lose major courage if you step outside the air ring?
  • Smilesy
    Smilesy
    Soul Shriven
    I ran into a glitch when talking to Edgar Jend the first time, the camera slowly panned into the wrong angle. 11e7o70gja1i.png
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the LA/HA change on top of what was changed last patch notes? Or are they starting over and blanket nerfing everyhitng? They are *** 2H users if it’s on top of what came before.
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    STILL waiting on "Quality of Life" improvements for us poor console peasants.
    Beginning to look like holding my breath in anticipation will just lead to asphyxiation.

Come on... PLEASE... Guild Trader search function, inventory sorting and Reply To on email are just THREE requested implementations that would make our game time SO much more enjoyable.
    @ZOS_RichLambert

x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
    Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • mr_wazzabi
    mr_wazzabi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Is the LA/HA change on top of what was changed last patch notes? Or are they starting over and blanket nerfing everyhitng? They are *** 2H users if it’s on top of what came before.

Looks like zos hates 2h
    Bosmer Stamina NB
    Altmer Magicka TEMP
    Dunmer DK both stam/mag (depends what I feel like)
    Altmer Magicka NB
    Breton Magicka Sorc
    Redguard Stam Sorc
    Max CP
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tsukiino wrote: »
    Perfect Relequen set is currently bugged & the 5 piece is not working properly.

can verify this, glad i wasted the time to try to test it, lol
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
  • finalsoldier117
    The vestment of olorime set does not proc off of soul siphon or combat prayer not sure if that is right because the animation for both does show it being cast on the ground its just not an over time ability
    Edited by finalsoldier117 on May 1, 2018 1:21AM
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    STILL waiting on "Quality of Life" improvements for us poor console peasants.
    Beginning to look like holding my breath in anticipation will just lead to asphyxiation.

Come on... PLEASE... Guild Trader search function, inventory sorting and Reply To on email are just THREE requested implementations that would make our game time SO much more enjoyable.
    @ZOS_RichLambert

This would also be great for gamepad mode UI on PC.
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont know if someone mentioned that earlier but on PTS Mantle of Siroria still have 3 piece spell critical bonus instead of Minor Slayer and Arms of Relequen is not applying any additional dmg per stack.
    Edited by Juhasow on May 1, 2018 1:50AM
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now those are actually interesting sets.
    Edited by Tasear on May 1, 2018 1:58AM
  • Cronopoly
    Cronopoly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RoyJade wrote: »
    Avran_Sylt wrote: »
    I'm fairly certain they overwrote the additional Weapon Damage Scaling that WW Light Attacks had.

So, after some test I can confirm that. On a totally naked character (no cp, equipment, passives and only enough attribute outside of WW form to match the 0 attribute stamina of the WW form (10345 stamina in WW, tried 10289 and 10400 stam outside of WW), the damage of the light attack are exactly the same.
    When I used a single handed gold weapon with no enchant 1335 (weapon damage in and out WW), the result were coherent with this conclusion.

For the actual numbers(non crit-crit) :

Bare fist
    Human, 10289 (10400) stamina :
    Light : 295-443 (299-448)
    Heavy : 459-689 (464-697)

Werewolf, 10345 stamina :
    Light : 297-445
    Heavy : 475-712 + 237-356 cleave damage

One handed
    Light : 697-1046 (701-1051)
    Heavy : 1085-1628 (1090-1636)

Light : 699-1048
    Heavy : 1108-1678 + 559-838 cleave damage[/spoiler]

I'm logging on to test this crap further, granted the WW passive (2/2) gives 18% Weapon Damage, however WW has so many vulnerabilities there was always this tradeoff of raw LA/HA power. So now the one WW specific statement is alluding to this as being non intended for years? :|
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cronopoly wrote: »
    I'm fairly certain they overwrote the additional Weapon Damage Scaling that WW Light Attacks had.

So, after some test I can confirm that. On a totally naked character (no cp, equipment, passives and only enough attribute outside of WW form to match the 0 attribute stamina of the WW form (10345 stamina in WW, tried 10289 and 10400 stam outside of WW), the damage of the light attack are exactly the same.
    When I used a single handed gold weapon with no enchant 1335 (weapon damage in and out WW), the result were coherent with this conclusion.

Bare fist

One handed

I'm logging on to test this crap further, granted the WW passive (2/2) gives 18% Weapon Damage, however WW has so many vulnerabilities there was always this tradeoff of raw LA/HA power. So now the one WW specific statement is alluding to this as being non intended for years? :|

When will you Werewolves learn.
    Asking for bug fixes always gets you nerfed.
    Argonian forever
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cronopoly wrote: »

Bare fist

One handed

When will you Werewolves learn.
    Asking for bug fixes always gets you nerfed.

Am Templar, can confirm.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you please consider adding a dagger to the Ilambris Arms set? Dual-wielding swords just doesn't look good. Thanks. <3
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vestment of Olorime vs SPC looks interesting. SPC is triggered by any overheal. Vestment of Olorime is bound to a ground based AoE over 10sec to grant the buff, although granting it for 30sec once it hits. What is better may require testing (for example whether it can hit more than 6 people)

1 Orb will process SPC on all 12 people

Good to know

Spc from one healer can only proc on 6 people or pets max per healer wearing the set. Even if you heal all 12. This is why it is you need both healers in trials running it. Orbs can only heal 6 people or pets per tick as well. If orbs and spc are not acting like this, it is most likely a bug.
  • sandelius
    sandelius
    ✭✭✭
    Hutch679 wrote: »
    templesus wrote: »
    Heres to hoping that NEXT WEEK will bring stamplar buffs...

Hahaha like stamplar really needs a buff. Good one!

They need a resource buff. The dmg is great tho.
  • ShadowHvo
    ShadowHvo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are the EU characters copied this round?
    Nighren - The Shadow Striker
    Leader of Bloodlines
    -- EU --

Want to roleplay in elder scrolls online? Check out eso-rp.com
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoah ... why is Charging Maneuver now costing 8100 stamina?!?! It wasn't that high before, was it? (Edit: apparently it WAS that high before, so maybe Altmer's base stamina got nerfed instead.)

I just made a max-level Altmer magicka NB and she only has 7958 stamina total, so she can't even use Charging Maneuver at all now. :(:(:( I've never had that happen before. I should be able to put all her points into magicka and still be able to use Charging Maneuver. I really hope this was just an oversight.

Did Maneuver get more costly, or did the starting stamina on Altmers get nerfed? Because this sucks A LOT.
    Edited by SydneyGrey on May 1, 2018 7:15PM
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checkmath wrote: »
    Cries wrote: »
    Item set redesigns wasn't expecting that! Good work ZOS!

a lot of old sets also need redesigns...pls consider those sets too.

This.
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Whoah ... why is Charging Maneuver now costing 8100 stamina?!?! It wasn't that high before, was it?

I just made a max-level Altmer magicka NB and she only has 7958 stamina total, so she can't even use Charging Maneuver at all now. :(:(:( I've never had that happen before. I should be able to put all her points into magicka and still be able to use Charging Maneuver. I really hope this was just an oversight.

Yes it was, i remember going into no CP campaign and not being able to cast it. Are you on PTS?
    Edited by LeHarrt91 on May 1, 2018 6:18AM
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LeHarrt91 wrote: »
    Yes it was, i remember going into no CP campaign and not being able to cast it. Are you on PTS?
    Yes, on PTS.
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, on PTS.

Maybe its something on the PTS, as i know on live without undaunted i have 9.7K stamina and can cast rapids at 8.1k cost.
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• NinchiTV
    NinchiTV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    daaaaamn the dps set gives 600 spell power altogether? finally a reason to grind pve for a bit, looking forward to that set.
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

[*]Mantle of Siroria: This Item Set has been redesigned.
    • OLD:
      • 2: Spell Damage
      • 3: Spell Critical
      • 4: Max Magicka
      • 5: After dealing damage to an enemy with a single target ability, you create a ring of fire beneath your target. After 1 second, the ring ignites enemies within it, dealing 2408 Flame Damage every 1 second for 5 seconds. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds.
    • NEW:
      • 3: Minor Slayer
      • 5: Dealing direct damage with a single target ability creates a ring of fire beneath you for 10 seconds. Standing in the ring grants you a stack of Siroria’s Boon for 5 seconds. Each increases your Spell Damage by 30. 20 stacks max.

This set just became very interesting, 30 spell dmg x 20 stacks is a massive 600 spell dmg. The direct dmg can stack very quickly if you use Force Pulse because its 3+1 direct hits per weave, Jabs probably works even better.

Good work on the redesign of the trail sets, most look pretty interesting now!
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe its something on the PTS, as i know on live without undaunted i have 9.7K stamina and can cast rapids at 8.1k cost.
    Maybe they nerfed the amount of stamina that High Elves start with, if they didn't raise the cost of Maneuver. NOT A GOOD MOVE, zos.
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[*]Mantle of Siroria: This Item Set has been redesigned.
    • OLD:
      • 3: Spell Critical
      • 5: After dealing damage to an enemy with a single target ability, you create a ring of fire beneath your target. After 1 second, the ring ignites enemies within it, dealing 2408 Flame Damage every 1 second for 5 seconds. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds.
    • NEW:
      • 3: Minor Slayer
      • 5: Dealing direct damage with a single target ability creates a ring of fire beneath you for 10 seconds. Standing in the ring grants you a stack of Siroria’s Boon for 5 seconds. Each increases your Spell Damage by 30. 20 stacks max.

This set just became very interesting, 30 spell dmg x 20 stacks is a massive 600 spell dmg. The direct dmg can stack very quickly if you use Force Pulse because its 3+1 direct hits per weave, Jabs probably works even better.

Good work on the redesign of the trail sets, most look pretty interesting now!

I liked how it was better. Would give DK some range and procced Skoria.
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe they nerfed the amount of stamina that High Elves start with, if they didn't raise the cost of Maneuver. NOT A GOOD MOVE, zos.

No they didn't. You forgot to allocate you cp