The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.3 is available.

PTS Patch Notes v4.0.2

• first_kodiak
    first_kodiak
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure I understand Mantle of Siroria's new 5pc. Does it give you one stack a second or something? A single stack of 30 spell damage seems kinda worthless. The previous version looked like a pretty decent dps set, but the description for the new one doesn't make sense to me.
    Options
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I want them to nerf SPC into oblivion and what do I get instead? ANOTHER SPC.
    Might as well change Powerful Assault to Minor Courage while we're at it.
    Argonian forever
    Options
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JohnStorm wrote: »
    Still waiting for that magwarden buff... Wtf this was supposed to be the balance change patch and there are 0 class changes! Hello???

@JohnStorm from a Guildie
    These are the top 6 mil self buffed parses on pts server aggregated from pts forum (to try to eliminate cheese parses as much as possible I've not included 3 mil parses);

StamDK - 44k
    MagDK - 45.8k
    MagBlade - 57.8k!!!
    StamBlade - no value yet
    MagSorc - 47k (no pet)
    StamSorc - 50k
    Magplar - 45k
    Stamplar - no value yet
    MagWarden - 47.7k!!!
    StamDen - no value yet

To get a sense of why I'm not including 3 mil parses, a magblade hit 70.9k a few days ago on a cheese parse... no other class has hit higher than 50k self buffed even on 3 mil. A 6 mil parse gives a sense of how sustainable the build is.

Even if you add 8% extra damage to all other classes (to account for minor beserk), magblades are over performing at the moment. Stam Sorc and Mag Warden parses were very surprising. Remains to be seen what changes going forward as new pts patch will come out today so there will be more parses coming out soon I'm sure.
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Warden Ice Tank (By far my favorite) -RIP #Nerfmire
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Dragon Knight Healer (Since Homestead)
    Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer,
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

Playing BiS isn't impressive, playing unique at BiS lvl, THAT's impressive.

Options
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No magwarden changes :(
    Options
  • reprosal
    reprosal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vMaick wrote: »
    Still no class rebalancing... Still underwhelming warden and after two weeks still bad stamina dps compared to magicka.

I dunno about your but my stamDPS are parsing higher than my magDPS. What sets/class are you using/comparing?
    Options
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wonder if SPC is now obsolete...
    Playing since beta...
    Options
  • VaxtinTheWolf
    VaxtinTheWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought more class ability adjustments would be in this patch. Was that information false? Is that.. next week..?
    || AD - Rah'Jiin Lv50 Khajiit Nightblade (Damage) || EP - Generic Argonian Lv50 Argonian Nightblade (Tank) || DC - Zinkotsu Lv50 Breton Nightblade (Healer) ||
    || DC - Ja'Kiro Feral-Heart Lv50 Khajiit Dragonknight (Damage) || EP - VaxtinTheWolf Lv50 Redguard Templar (Tank) || AD - Velik Iranis Lv50 Dark Elf Sorcerer (Tank ) ||
    || EP - Einvarg The Frozen Lv50 Nord Warden (Tank/Healer) || EP - Keem-Ja Lv4 Argonian Necromancer (Healer/Tank) ||
    PC - North American Server (Champion 1300+)
    Options
  • simeion
    simeion
    ✭✭✭
    Buffs and Debuffs
    Major Courage: This is a new buff category that grants 258 Weapon and Spell Damage. It is currently granted by the Spell Power Cure and Vestment of Olorime Item Sets

Please change Powerful Assult to this buff also.
    Options
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting for that magwarden buff... Wtf this was supposed to be the balance change patch and there are 0 class changes! Hello???

Seriously weak. A few minor bug fixes and that’s it?
    Options
  • Kanar
    Kanar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    I'm delighted to see that the monster set Outfit styles will be available through gameplay, not just the crown store. That was a terrific decision that could really revitalize some old content that is still great but has gotten stale. Great job!

Read closer. It says the helm/shoulder style is available from the dungeon, and the weapons are available from crown store. They haven't changed anything.

LA nerf: so basically we're close to where we were before, except 2h has taken a significant nerf.
    Options
  • Rygonix
    Rygonix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess with SPC buff becoming Major Courage it will possibly be BIS to have SPC and Jorvuld’s Guidance, now.

Edit: After looking at Vestment of Olorime a little closer, it seems SPC has now been outclassed. However SPC is still good if you cannot get into trials for any reason.
    Edited by Rygonix on April 30, 2018 5:35PM
    Ceres Des Mortem-Dark Elf Templar, EP
    PC-NA
    Options
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought this was the balance week?
    Options
  • Valkysas154
    Valkysas154
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar

Dawn’s Wrath
    Purifying Light (Backlash morph): Fixed an issue where the healing area of effect from this morph was not triggering if you recast the ability, or the enemy target died while affected with it.

That's all after all the feed back for over the past YEAR
    shows you just don't listen or care about us time to find a new game after summerset i think
    Options
  • Ainadea
    Ainadea
    Soul Shriven
    2018 Role Playing Game : NO change order for characters :neutral:
    Options
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bye bye spc was nice knowing you :)
    Options
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rygonix wrote: »
    I guess with SPC buff becoming Major Courage it will possibly be BIS to have SPC and Jorvuld’s Guidance, now.

Look closer at the buff to Vestment of Olorime.
    Playing since beta...
    Options
  • Sabbathius
    Sabbathius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Machete wrote: »
    Still no snare immunity on wings. Pray for it next update!

This is such a huge litmus test. If they release it live without immunity, that'll be pretty much proof positive that whoever does balancing simply has no clue AND doesn't pay attention to feedback. This is pretty much universally requested change, and without it the change to the morph is completely pointless. I'm holding off on preordering Summerset until I see that.
    Options
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lmao Magicka Warden is cancelled then

Not a mention of it
    Options
  • JohnStorm
    JohnStorm
    ✭✭✭

@JohnStorm from a Guildie
    These are the top 6 mil self buffed parses on pts server aggregated from pts forum (to try to eliminate cheese parses as much as possible I've not included 3 mil parses);

StamDK - 44k
    MagDK - 45.8k
    MagBlade - 57.8k!!!
    StamBlade - no value yet
    MagSorc - 47k (no pet)
    StamSorc - 50k
    Magplar - 45k
    Stamplar - no value yet
    MagWarden - 47.7k!!!
    StamDen - no value yet

To get a sense of why I'm not including 3 mil parses, a magblade hit 70.9k a few days ago on a cheese parse... no other class has hit higher than 50k self buffed even on 3 mil. A 6 mil parse gives a sense of how sustainable the build is.

Even if you add 8% extra damage to all other classes (to account for minor beserk), magblades are over performing at the moment. Stam Sorc and Mag Warden parses were very surprising. Remains to be seen what changes going forward as new pts patch will come out today so there will be more parses coming out soon I'm sure.

Using Elemental Weapon, Blue max magicka/max health food and Balance will give you those numbers. It is pure cheese and in no way it's related to the DPS of the class because everyone can run it and get higher dps than a magwarden.
    Options
  • Tanis-Stormbinder
    Tanis-Stormbinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow another week with no Templar class balance changes!
    Options
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Where's the class balance???
    Options
  • GulmarAvocado
    GulmarAvocado
    ✭✭✭
    WTB magblade nerf so i can dps in other classes -.-
    I LIKE AVOCADOS
    Options
  • Kanar
    Kanar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATomiX96 wrote: »

What else grants Major Courage? All I see is one other set that has it as a ground based buff.
    Options
  • oOMrSmileOo
    oOMrSmileOo
    ✭✭
    Would still like to see a change to one of the stam debuff sets.
    Stamina may still be strong but the group synergy was really a cool aspect of stamina and especially since magicka see more buffs this patch and stam even some nerfs on their survivabilty skill (which is totally fine because deadly cloak was way to op) i would really like to at least let us have one stam debuff set for a better stamina dd performance.
    Maybe even try to create a stam debuff set that synergyzes with a bow/bow playstyle. Even though i dont like it, it would still be pretty cool to at least need one bow bow user in an really endgame orianted trial group
    Raidlead of the german progression raiding group "Mind Control"
    Youtube Channel
    Tank, all Trials clear with HM, Immortal redeemer, Tick Tock, Gryphon Heart
    Options
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kanar wrote: »

What else grants Major Courage? All I see is one other set that has it as a ground based buff.

Correct, just these 2 sets atm.
    Options
  • Rygonix
    Rygonix
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It doesn't require the targets be overhealed to receive the buff, so if you just pop Illustrious Healing wherever anyone is they are guaranteed to receive the buff.
    Ceres Des Mortem-Dark Elf Templar, EP
    PC-NA
    Options
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, I really expected more, which I know gets said pretty much every time, but with jewelry crafting, jewelry trait transmutation and the changes to 2h weapons there is a lot that needs to be revisited in terms of old sets; heavy armor damage sets that can now be 5 piece complete without a single piece of heavy armor.
    Maybe that stuff is coming, but I thought at least a little of it would have been in this weeks notes. Now I'm not even sure that anything is even being considered.
    Options
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Heres to hoping that NEXT WEEK will bring stamplar buffs...
    Options
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see a lot of major bugs / known issues fixed, particularly the Fan of False-Face interaction and the dismount bug.

Also a pleasant surprise with some of the trial sets that were reworked, although Vestment of Olorime just seems like a poorer version of Spell Power Cure, especially since they won't be able to stack and the parameter for applying its buff is only when combined with ground AoE. The fact that it also has a 10 second cooldown means it won't be as simply to use, although templars will be able to put it to very good use I'm sure, since they have huge AoEs.
    "Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy nonetheless."

Fire and Ice
    Options
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rygonix wrote: »

It doesn't require the targets be overhealed to receive the buff, so if you just pop Illustrious Healing wherever anyone is they are guaranteed to receive the buff.

I think it's very based on situations.

The Vestment of Olorime is only working with "Ground based effect abilities" which means for example the healing springs or other ground effects.

While SPC is meant to overheal to get a person the buff, BUT that can be applied by any healing (for example from Mutagen, etc.).

So maybe depending on the dungeon/raid/pvp what's better then.
    Options