The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

PTS Patch Notes v4.0.1

• Okamiris
    Okamiris
    ✭✭✭✭
    Franieck wrote: »
    When can we expect a character copy in EU servers? Why aren't they done at the same time as NA?

EU character copy will be in 2 weeks (on May 7).

What ? 2 weeks ? Why ?
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Strife still ripped.

And all they did was remove the noob filter, so now everyone can weave easily. :|
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spot on the login rewards, I love them in games! Way to go ZOS! <3
  • idahogeekette
    idahogeekette
    ✭✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »
    JFC guys. For as long as ever the first week has been game breaky bug fixes.

Isn't this kind of the point?
  • idahogeekette
    idahogeekette
    ✭✭✭
    Any indication of being able to hide shoulders pieces? Seems like it would be really easy to put in.

"invisible" dye? or a panel in costuming that lets you turn things off and on right in one place.

Its nice they changed it to separate hiding real and costume helm, but I'm having problems figuring out where to hide the real helm.
  • qwyksylver
    qwyksylver
    ✭✭
    Anyone else notice that your light attk dmg is back to what it is on live? Before the latest patch my light attacks were doing about 12k dps, after patch they're back to around 8k dps which is the same as live.
    Kazim Udar - CP 750 Nightblade PC/NA vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL - vHoF - vAS - vCR+2
  • Abstraqt
    Abstraqt
    ✭✭✭
    The strife fix is awesome but...

We haven't forgotten the cost need zos, sort it out
  • Machete
    Machete
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno just being clear, Midyear Mayhem is only gonna be on PTS or will it be on live too?

Lemon-Party

Monarch Wintervine, Stamina DK, AD
    Eiress Wintervine, Stamina Warden, AD
    Aelireed Auntumnvine, Stamina Necromancer, AD
    Sierena Hlaalu, Stamina Templar, AD
    Blou Springwillow, Stamina Sorc, AD
    Taliana Silverthorn, Stamina NB, AD
    Monarch Wíntervine, Stamina DK, EP
    Lily Hlaalu, Stamina NB, EP
    Tankito Fondlini, DK Tank, EP
    Evaii Spellborn, Magicka DK, AD
    Thellion Evaire, Magicka Warden, AD
    Weylenn Aenwee, Magicka Templar, AD
    Valianna Syn, Magicka Sorc, AD
    Aranyus Highren, Magicka NB, AD
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    qwyksylver wrote: »
    Anyone else notice that your light attk dmg is back to what it is on live? Before the latest patch my light attacks were doing about 12k dps, after patch they're back to around 8k dps which is the same as live.

On a related note, I had over 2k stam regen without a potion on 4.0.0. As of 4.0.1, I'm back to the exact number I see on live (1266).

Was this another change that was implemented and then reverted?
    Edited by virtus753 on April 25, 2018 2:24AM
  • qwyksylver
    qwyksylver
    ✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »
    qwyksylver wrote: »

On a related note, I had over 2k stam regen without a potion on 4.0.0. As of 4.0.1, I'm back to the exact number I see on live (1266).

Was this another change that was implemented and then reverted?

Yeah something seems wrong, i created a new SS template toon and LA dmg rose to around 10k, which is more than on live but less than i had before the patch. Original template character still has live dmg values on light attacks tho????
    Edited by qwyksylver on April 25, 2018 2:33AM
    Kazim Udar - CP 750 Nightblade PC/NA vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL - vHoF - vAS - vCR+2
  • craigr02
    craigr02
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno like the changes, now hopefully you all will address JC nodes.
    Also alliance change of some sort.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Added a box of Jewelry Crafting Survey Reports to the Ultimate Crafting Crate. We'd like you to try them out as they function a little differently from the survey reports for other tradeskills.

I collected them all. The descriptions are all very accurate. They were very easy to find, much more so than the ones with pictures <3

PC EU
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Machete wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno just being clear, Midyear Mayhem is only gonna be on PTS or will it be on live too?

It will be on Live eventually, but is just on the PTS now for testing (don't forget it started today).
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Leemado
    Leemado
    ✭✭
    This was just a bugfixing patch. Hopefully they adjust 2H weapon damage in the balance patch next week.

For those not in the know or haven't been following the threads,on the current PTS 2H light attacks deal the least damage per swing of any weapon attack in the game, stamina or magicka, but still swing at nearly half the rate of Dual Wield, effectively making an already underpowered skill line (except for just a couple skills in PVP) totally unviable.

Sustained 2H light attack DPS is 40% less than DW, and heavy attacks are even worse on otherwise identical builds. Even an Empowered swing after a Wrecking Blow barely breaks par with an unempowered DW swing.

I sadly think this is not a bug.
  • Leemado
    Leemado
    ✭✭
    This was just a bugfixing patch. Hopefully they adjust 2H weapon damage in the balance patch next week.

For those not in the know or haven't been following the threads,on the current PTS 2H light attacks deal the least damage per swing of any weapon attack in the game, stamina or magicka, but still swing at nearly half the rate of Dual Wield, effectively making an already underpowered skill line (except for just a couple skills in PVP) totally unviable.

Sustained 2H light attack DPS is 40% less than DW, and heavy attacks are even worse on otherwise identical builds. Even an Empowered swing after a Wrecking Blow barely breaks par with an unempowered DW swing.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Can we please get a comment on this? is this intentional?
  • Stickbow
    Stickbow
    ✭✭✭

l1b2ccdm1ex3.png
    General
    • Fixed several of the most frequently encountered UI errors.
    • Fixed an issue where you could be kicked out of a Vendor UI while interacting with it.

Hopefully I snipped this enough --

In Live as well as on PTS: Could you also fix the issue where you get kicked out of the bank interface (or at least lose the "connection", even if the interface appears to still be running) when the banker walks away? This happens regularly on the banker(s) in Mournhold and other places where the banker has a path vs. standing still. It happens on the "assistant" banker a LOT. It throws a UI error and/or ends up attempting to equip the item you're trying to put in the bank sometimes, and is surely very irritating. I've lost items this way as well - they just disappear.
  • JackDaniell
    JackDaniell
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any news on a fix for the infused jewlery bug? Specificly potion cooldown and bash glyphs
    Ebonheart Templar

www.youtube.com/user/kristofersommermusic
  • DariusTheSorcerer
    DariusTheSorcerer
    Soul Shriven

[*]Fixed a rare issue where holding down the Heavy Attack button would not cause you to perform a Heavy Attack.

[/quote]

Thank God! That was so annoying, and it wasn’t rare at all

• RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

It will be on Live eventually, but is just on the PTS now for testing (don't forget it started today).

I have a couple of questions...

IIRC last year there were special items for sale on the Golden during Midyear Mayhem - like gold jewellery from Cyrodiil dropped sets. Is this going to happen on PTS during the current event? Will this sale also be happening again when Midyear Mayhem is on live this year?

Oh, and shouldn't it be double AP? It isn't as far as I can see :( Oops. Fixed. Trying to use the wrong scroll :s
    Edited by RaddlemanNumber7 on April 26, 2018 7:38PM
    PC EU
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • The guest assignment cooldown is now set to 60 seconds.  
      Developer Comment:
      Since the amount of campaigns have been reduced and we allow players to group and queue to join any campaign they want, we felt the lengthy guest campaign cooldown was not necessary. We are still looking at concerns regarding Alliance loyalty to Campaigns.

It's nice to know that ZOS is looking at reasons to have alliance loyalty, or rather, making alliance choice a more meaningful decision, but also not jumping to any drastic changes to fix the problem, but instead bringing everything into line with the current status quo until the proper solution is found, in order to preserve fairness.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • MPLSLam
    MPLSLam
    Soul Shriven
    Hoping for more info on Malevolent Offering's morphs soon.
    GT: MPLSLam
    XBOX One NA | Main Guild: Blood Bath & Beyonds
  • Remee
    Remee
    Please give Crystalized shield and swarm stam morphs. Please......
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fix to the strife animation is largely appreciated, thanks.
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tvpgg7mql8dj.jpg

o3gomhl7fvx9.png
    General
    • Fixed a rare issue where holding down the Heavy Attack button would not cause you to perform a Heavy Attack.

This is still not fixed for lightning staves and restoration staves and is completely common, not rare at all. It happens every time you hold heavy attack before you have your crosshairs on an enemy and then move them over the enemy. Nothing fires.

This needs fixing ASAP!
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remee wrote: »
    Please give Crystalized shield and swarm stam morphs. Please......

Why would you want a stam morph of the shield? StamWarden isn’t exactly underperforming at the moment. And it’s high time the major heroism on the shield was looked at and adjusted to a more reasonable amount.
    Edited by Feanor on April 27, 2018 6:51AM
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Remee
    Remee
    Feanor wrote: »
    Why would you want a stam morph of the shield? StamWarden isn’t exactly underperforming at the moment. And it’s high time the major heroism on the shield was looked at and adjusted to a more reasonable amount.

Just QOL for those of us who don't subscribe to the idea that Dual Wield/Bow is the only way to play stam warden.
  • mainarhont
    mainarhont
    ✭✭
    1. During the testing of Morrowind, I already wrote a proposal to put in the initial location a chest with a training weapon, so that the player could choose with what to go into the world, but you left one option - a two-handed sword. I re-submit the proposal: put on the table a chest with a training weapon in which the weapon will lie and the player will be able to choose what to take.
    Or as an option, you can put 3 weapons racks: on one two-handed weapon, on the second one-handed, on the third staff, and on the table put a shield and bow.
    If the player took one of the two-handed weapons from the counter, then he can not take more than that, if he took the shield first, only the stand with one-handed weapons becomes available to him, if one-handed, the one-handed stand and the shield.

2.do not show icons in achievements
    Screenshot_20180429_115737.png

3. a bug with skill in the branch of the Psijics Order.
    Details in the description of the video link
    Edited by mainarhont on April 29, 2018 2:41AM
  • flubber77
    flubber77
    ✭✭✭✭
    Franieck wrote: »
    When can we expect a character copy in EU servers? Why aren't they done at the same time as NA?

cause we can have character on both server and might crash the server if they bring both at the same time?
    Still a grudge, only to see false what u want and nothing less.
  • Abstraqt
    Abstraqt
    ✭✭✭

#stopnerfingstrife decrease the cost or do something to warrant using it over force pulse