The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Patch Notes v4.0.1

• Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Franieck wrote: »
    When can we expect a character copy in EU servers? Why aren't they done at the same time as NA?

For one, there is only ONE PTS server, so either it has to be a NA character copy, or EU character copy. Why not both at the same time? What if I have a character named Ashtaris on the NA server, and you had a character name of Ashtaris on the EU server. See the problem? It would be nice if ZOS had seperate NA and EU PTS servers, but I don’t see that happening anytime soon.
    Edited by Ashtaris on April 23, 2018 8:03PM
  • jmgrant44ub17_ESO
    jmgrant44ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Be careful people and don't get your hopes up to high. Seventy Five percent of the thing you want fixed will get the “working as intended” tag.
  • Marteene
    Marteene
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for addressing Elemental Weapon!
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno does psijic final quest blocker was removed so we can complete it?
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was hoping to see the invisibility glitch with Time Stop fixed. That's one bug I would prefer never made it to Live.

Also, are there any plans to make the furnishing reward for Relics of Summerset more interesting? Currently it's just an exact copy of another furnishing item from the Thieves' Guild DLC, which, if kept that way, would make it the least interesting out of all the collectible achievement rewards to date.
    "Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy nonetheless."

Fire and Ice
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Will we we have the psijic order unlocked for our NA toon copies? Or do we still need to grind it up?
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • victoriana-blue
    victoriana-blue
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm really happy to see the Psijic line is unlocked on templates now! I get wanting us to test the quests leading up to it, but it's nice I can save some of those quests for Live. And also that I won't have to run around for hours in order to test the skills on a tank, that helps too. ;)

And <3 for the change to the out of range errors on the Tower pools, that was annoying.

For the daily rewards, could you add a sentence about when/how the rewards are calculated - by the act of logging in, or by the state of being logged in? You'll probably save yourselves a lot of questions, since 12 AM UTC is getting into NA prime time and lots of people will be logged in at the changeover time.
    CP 750+
    Never enough inventory space, even with storage coffers and a mule account
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Minno wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Will we we have the psijic order unlocked for our NA toon copies? Or do we still need to grind it up?

It's only unlocked on templates, not on copied characters.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://imgur.com/9dE8Krd

No more map flipping possibly? !!!
    Praise Vivec!!
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashtaris wrote: »
    It would be nice if ZOS had seperate NA and EU PTS servers, but I don’t see that happening anytime soon.

That would serve little purpose. PTS is also meant to test the workload, which would be impossible if we were diluted into two servers. There's already not many of us playing on PTS.
  • Vladdermuis
    Daus wrote: »
    Overland bosses nerfed already :frowning:

Well at least it was fun while it lasted.

As if the overland bosses were hard...i was able to solo them quite easily. i mean sure maxed cp and gold gear but i didnt really found them 'hard'
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

It's only unlocked on templates, not on copied characters.

Thanks Gina! Saved me a few minutes of logging in later today to find out that answer which I can now spend on swapping gear to the template toon I have.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »
    Strife animation fixes. Awesome

Garbage change. It's a BUG FIX. Give me a lower cost or else the skill in near useless
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Can you give us a hint as in if it will be significant changes or will it just be small changes e.g one ability completely changing or bringing down X from 10% to 5% (examples to reflect how drastic changes are so a scale from the 1st or the 2nd).
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Guys, don't forget as stated in the very first paragraph, you'll begin seeing some balance adjustments next week at the earliest. This patch is mainly bug fixes.

Thanks for Clarification
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still keeping hold of my Master Weapons just in case.
    PC EU
  • Vladdermuis
    Is it normal that my Template character has vanished from my character screen? @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    MaxwellC wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Can you give us a hint as in if it will be significant changes or will it just be small changes e.g one ability completely changing or bringing down X from 10% to 5% (examples to reflect how drastic changes are so a scale from the 1st or the 2nd).

I honestly don't know. I suspect it will be the latter, though, as we don't typically make big sweeping changes once an update is on the PTS.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Thanks for the info, at-least I'm ready for my disappointment early :worried:
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This just seems to mainly be bug fixes. We'll have to see next week on what combat changes are made.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    WW light attack is not a balance thing, it's a bug fix since their max stam isn't calculating into their light attacks at the moment.

Is this going to be like WW heavy attack resource restore where it takes 8+ months for you guys to actually migrate the 'big chapter changes' to Werewolf?
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xaraan wrote: »
    Also, did I miss it? Or was there a fix for Rapid Man. dismounting you and weapon swapping dismounting you?

@xaraan

While it was not listed, it appears to have been fixed.

Edit: My Mistake, simply put, the player can cast Rapids from Back Bar without issue.
    Edited by Avran_Sylt on April 23, 2018 10:56PM
  • Kingslayer513
    Kingslayer513
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nightblade
    • Siphoning
      • Strife: The animation from this ability and its morphs now plays faster, which should make it easier to weave with Light Attacks.

So that's cool and all, we've definitely been wanting less clunky Strife weaving for a while now, but why does it have to come at a time when no one in their right mind will be using Strife anymore? Force Pulse is better in every way and costs the same as Strife... the decision to equalize their costs still boggles my mind.

Better Strife weaving is something that we needed when people would actually use the skill. Making the weaving actually function correctly isn't really an incentive to use it over better spammable alternatives. Strife needs to bring something interesting to the table instead of just being a weaker generic magic damage version of Force Pulse with the exact same cost.

Edit: spelling
    Edited by Kingslayer513 on April 23, 2018 8:01PM
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

As if the overland bosses were hard...i was able to solo them quite easily. i mean sure maxed cp and gold gear but i didnt really found them 'hard'

The Griffins were entertaining to fight, and the Wamasu from the Geyser could actually nuke me pretty easily if I wasn't being hyper aware. I was hoping they would leave them as is, but I guess we need to have everything easy mode :-\
  • joaaocaampos
    joaaocaampos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Something about it?

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5075448

Wayrest Sewers 2 is unplayable.

The right thing would be to fix it before the Summerset' release.
  • Vladdermuis

The Griffins were entertaining to fight, and the Wamasu from the Geyser could actually nuke me pretty easily if I wasn't being hyper aware. I was hoping they would leave them as is, but I guess we need to have everything easy mode :-\

Yeah. These days peoples brains stop developing after about 5 years of age. Naturally because we are being spoonfedded by everything and become quite lazy...pains me to see too, especially with the combat system as ESO has...but who am i to judge
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

I honestly don't know. I suspect it will be the latter, though, as we don't typically make big sweeping changes once an update is on the PTS.

Hmm, so once it hits PTS, it is too late for our feedback regarding the big sweeping changes to really matter for balance issues. Thanks for that confirmation!
    PC-NA
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    NyassaV wrote: »
    Koolio wrote: »
    Strife animation fixes. Awesome

Garbage change. It's a BUG FIX. Give me a lower cost or else the skill in near useless

Not a bug fix. Patch note clearly says they sped up the animation to make weaving easier. In other words, it's actually a buff.
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Apart from HoTR PTS final hit, i assume :trollface: I like that tho, it's kind of disturbing to try and adapt to new big things every week.

@ZOS_GinaBruno I overall like this PTS cycle -apart from crate exclusive motif nonsense, obviously- and i don't wanna sound QQing but why don't we have Psijic skills maxed? I mean we have Psijic skill line maxed which is very nice, but why would devs make us grind skill levels to unlock and see morphs? I just can't see any reason to grind something in PTS. Please note that it'd make more sense if we could have skills maxed :)

Thanks for updates, and cheers :)
    PC|EU
  • Tyreal1974
    Tyreal1974
    ✭✭✭✭
    ikrcu04kua1d.jpg
    Daily Login Rewards

We’ve introduced a new rewards system that will allow you to claim a reward each day you log into ESO! Rewards range from in-game currency, consumables, to even unique collectibles. This system will be turned on later this week.
    • Daily rewards are cumulative, not consecutive. This means you will receive a new reward each day you log in, not based on the amount of consecutive days you log in.
    • You can claim your daily reward from one of the following areas:
      • The Announcement panel, right after you load into your character
      • The new Daily Login Calendar found in the Crown Store UI
      • Right before logging out
    • Rewards become available to claim at 12AM UTC each day, and the collection of rewards will refresh on the first day of each calendar month.
      • The length of the reward calendars will likely vary in length and won’t necessarily be the same number each month.
    • Note: Collectibles will not be available during this PTS cycle, and the rewards that you see are not necessarily indicative of the first month's offerings.

one-does-not-gdbv5u.jpg

WOOT! As a huge fan of all things free i just want to say thanks and I love this idea!