The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

48ª Campaign, AD WON! (PC-NA)

Iskras
Iskras
✭✭✭
Considering that ESO was launched in April 2014, we are in the 48th Campaign. After many efforts, reorganization, re-planning of shares, AD wins. AD had not won since June 2017.

Congratulations to AD. :)

AD - 34.249
EP - 33.786
DC - 33.734
Edited by Iskras on April 17, 2018 3:44PM
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Someone should start making these campaign victor congratulations posts for EU. That’d generate some good reads.
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats to Knights of Ni and TKG on your victory.

I'm sure some AD participated as well.

OTOH, DC ended up where I thought they would.

Here's a hint, DC - Single minded obsession gets you positively nowhere. You bled points like crazy to AD to smash your faces into Chalman for a month. Yeah, sure, you got it sometimes, but the costs you paid were pyrrhic.

Time to crowbar your PUGs off Chal mine and start working the map. Two months in a row in the cellar.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    - yes, especial to TKG, open the better advantage in AUS time zone.
  • Ley
    Ley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Felt like a pretty balanced campaign this month.
    Leylith - MagSorc | Leyloth - StamPlar | Leynerd - MagPlar | Leylit - StamBlade | Ley Eviticus - StamDK | Leydor - MagDen | Leylum - StamSorc | Leylux - MagBlade
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This definitely does highlight the strengths of owning the Oceanic time zones.

With essentially little difference in peak hours for AD, they improved their scoring substantially over the last couple months.

While improved morale (the 'hey, we might win' factor) caused some of the prime time guilds to pay a little more attention to the map, it was the hours and hours of AD overnight dominance that pushed them into 2nd last campaign and pushed them over the top this campaign.

We put up a fight, at least, and made sure they had to work for it, but alas, we do not have the numbers (or organization, which is even more important) off hours to deal with it.
  • lonewolf26
    lonewolf26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job AD
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great competitive campaign that was close until the very end.
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭
    Iskra led us to victory, all hail the Lord!
    I swear to drunk i'm not god
  • pzschrek
    pzschrek
    ✭✭✭✭
    No question that whoever owns off-primetime wins.

I've played on EP so I know the DC-Chalman potato-masher. They never, ever stop. If AD doesn't push too aggressively and rouse ire, it is not particularly difficult to hang onto an Ash-BRK line when the potato-masher is in full swing.

That said, the off-hours folks keeping it close kicked the prime-timers in the ass a bit I think. Toward the end AD actually bothered to occasionally clear enemy off their resources and *GASP* even actually take some of the enemy rss.
    “The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    pzschrek wrote: »
    No question that whoever owns off-primetime wins.

I've played on EP so I know the DC-Chalman potato-masher. They never, ever stop. If AD doesn't push too aggressively and rouse ire, it is not particularly difficult to hang onto an Ash-BRK line when the potato-masher is in full swing.

That said, the off-hours folks keeping it close kicked the prime-timers in the ass a bit I think. Toward the end AD actually bothered to occasionally clear enemy off their resources and *GASP* even actually take some of the enemy rss.

Yup. It was so ridiculous that last night (laaaaate at night) while AD was pushing emp, held 5/6 Imperial keeps (minus Chalman) that since DC still had Bleakers, they were STILL sieging the Red Chalman with a yellow Aleswell behind them.

Thoroughly, utterly foolhardy narrowmindedness.

It's gone well beyond amusing to annoying to downright exasperating. It's a group of players actively choosing the worst possible decision for everyone involved. Because reasons.

The only time EP gets any real relief of the constant Bleaks / Chalman corridor pressure is when either a) Aleswell is red and Nikel is blue, meaning DC pugs spawn south, or b) Chalman's blue and DC has stopped pushing trikeeps, at that point they potato into Nik/Roe until we can clean up our southern border (which was inevitably pushed while Chalman was falling) and then go get Chalman back. Which just starts the cycle again.
    Edited by Agrippa_Invisus on April 17, 2018 4:50PM
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you look at it like %'s

100%
    98.6%
    98.5%

Respectively. All three Alliances finishing within 1.5% of each other is amazing. Would be nice if every campaign was like this.

To put it another way, that's the difference of one side holding a single resource compared to the other 2 with all else being equal.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We did it ! So much running around lol

giphy.gif

Thank you NI and TKG so much for being with us and helping . Made the campaign fun for AD .
  • Fivefivesix
    Fivefivesix
    ✭✭✭
    danno8 wrote: »
    If you look at it like %'s

100%
    98.6%
    98.5%

Respectively. All three Alliances finishing within 1.5% of each other is amazing. Would be nice if every campaign was like this.

To put it another way, that's the difference of one side holding a single resource compared to the other 2 with all else being equal.

This was a close one for sure. Congrats AD on your win.
    United we stand, divided we fall.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This definitely does highlight the strengths of owning the Oceanic time zones.

With essentially little difference in peak hours for AD, they improved their scoring substantially over the last couple months.

While improved morale (the 'hey, we might win' factor) caused some of the prime time guilds to pay a little more attention to the map, it was the hours and hours of AD overnight dominance that pushed them into 2nd last campaign and pushed them over the top this campaign.

We put up a fight, at least, and made sure they had to work for it, but alas, we do not have the numbers (or organization, which is even more important) off hours to deal with it.

Special thanks for Knights of the Ni to have rerolled AD, following RAM's behaviours. AD for Oceanic!
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd hate to see the Laser Surgery bill to correct that 'June 2017' tattoo around Iskra's belly button.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see AD has finally won a campaign!!! Gratz!!!
    Edited by imredneckson on April 17, 2018 10:26PM
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    I'd hate to see the Laser Surgery bill to correct that 'June 2017' tattoo around Iskra's belly button.

Tattoo changed with sucess!
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Congrats AD, fully deserved and really does show the difference one good guild can make. [Snip].

[Edited to remove bait/flame]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on April 18, 2018 12:28PM
  • Rin_Senya
    Rin_Senya
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to Knights of Ni and TKG on your campaign win! :smile:
    Edited by Rin_Senya on April 17, 2018 9:21PM
    Anairi ~ EP | NA | AR50 - Dracarys
    Anaire ~ AD/EP | EU | AR50 - Banana Squad/Zerg Squad/AOE Rats

• Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ad's got a bit of a toxic problem too but the type of toxicity is interesting....It's the "well this guy is annoying and rude I'm going to show them up in zone, and humiliate them because I need to make myself feel good" kind of toxicity. Not exactly inter-guild related.
    Edited by Mazbt on April 17, 2018 9:23PM
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do you know what’s funny? Although TKG did ensure that AD didn’t get demolished during the Oceanic time zone, the minute some began to log off, EP would begin a massive push south overwhelming AD with numbers. Often pushing AD back to their last keep. So EP does have a late night dominating a Oceanic presence.

But Gratz to AD. Long time coming.
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskra led us to victory, all hail the Lord!
    CXBp7uL.gif
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good job to all ad who fought, we bled for this campaign win, we earned it. When i remeber the old days when AD was great , i can smile now that i know we still are :):):)
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congats.

Now can we please stop makling dumb "Woe-are-we-AD" "purple alliance" "ZoS screwed us with towns" threads.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congats.

Now can we please stop makling dumb "Woe-are-we-AD" "purple alliance" "ZoS screwed us with towns" threads.

We can only hope lol but don't hold your breath ... We have some very , what's a nice word .. "Passionate" players in AD .
    Edited by Rohamad_Ali on April 17, 2018 10:06PM
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Congats.

Then what would we talk about on this forum?
  • GlorphNoldorin
    GlorphNoldorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to Knights of Ni and TKG on your victory.

OTOH, DC ended up where I thought they would.

Here's a hint, DC - Single minded obsession gets you positively nowhere. You bled points like crazy to AD to smash your faces into Chalman for a month. Yeah, sure, you got it sometimes, but the costs you paid were pyrrhic.

Time to crowbar your PUGs off Chal mine and start working the map. Two months in a row in the cellar.

Just wanted to point out you seem to have an obsession with bashing DC, every campaign it's the same. Not that I care, just pointing it out. Like it was hardy a thrashing this campaign and DC were in the lead relatively close to the end of the campaign.
    I think it's funny though coming from invictus who clearly have little regard for the map apart from farming ap.

To your points, I can offer possible explanation for some of the day but not oceanic times. Not saying I agree with them but maybe explanations,

* EP has always been the real threat to DC in past campaigns and AD has been almost able to be ignored...so pugs habitually go Chalman
    * Of late campaigns AD has been stacking most of their faction for much of prime time at Ash, where else is there to go when facing a faction stack?
    * There is very little guild presence for much of prime time, which reinforces the problem of the previous point

[Snip].

[Edited to remove naming and shaming]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on April 18, 2018 12:29PM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone should start making these campaign victor congratulations posts for EU. That’d generate some good reads.
    We used to do that. Then NA told us we were lame. :neutral:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Iskras wrote: »
    Considering that ESO was launched in April 2014, we are in the 48th Campaign.
    Um, ESO launched with like 8-10 90 day campaigns. Just saying, carry on.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●