The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

48ª Campaign, AD WON! (PC-NA)

• Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is because you DO NOT mess with High Elves access to FASHION. xD
  • TerrorTAW
    TerrorTAW
    ✭✭
    This was hands down one of the most enjoyable campaign experiences I've had in years. Even though I'm both DC and AD I gotta hand it to everyone on AD for being so non-toxic and wonderful. The warm welcome helped make it worth it as many "friendships" back on DC turned sour for unbelievably stupid reasons. I do still have hope for DC as they begin to weed out it's terrible elements.

One memorable moment was landing a 360 spin jump off of a tower into a dawnbreaker. The dance/fireworks party on the morning we won was also fun. Looking forward to this campaign.

- New Yorc
    Knights of Ni
    Cheese Engine
  • Sacredx
    Sacredx
    ✭✭✭
    Despite AD having more presence in down times thanks to guilds swapping and a greater number of large primetime guilds the score was close I agree. I would have been worried for AD if they couldn't win with all the advantages they had.

Unfortunately the AD general population still continues to believe they are under populated and attacked from both factions despite being in 1st place and a constant cross swords at the Bleakers corridor with no action at the nikel corridor.

This perception won't change but at least the frequency of complaint may now do so.

Grats to all.

AD has been the minor faction out of all 3 and has been for many months so it's easy to make the assumption that AD is the weakest link right now, which is a wrong assumption imo. I would estimate around 6 months ago organised guilds started to swap to AD to better balance the map. AD has been the underdog faction for a long time until around about last month which felt very balanced across all three factions and that would explain the very close scores for all factions, the closest for a long time. The win could have gone to any faction really, AD managed to take the win in the end by a very small margin.

I wouldn't say that AD is the weak link right now, numbers wise feels light on a times but we have some strong guilds that make up for it. But then again it probably feels like that for all factions, I don't doubt.

Overall I would say the faction balancing has stabilised for now.

The perception is changing. No complaints here.
    PC NA PvP Oceanic
    The Kelly Gang [TKG]
    Highest kill streak: https://i.imgur.com/V6jJhoy.png
    KB sample: https://i.imgur.com/n7TFyZr.png
    TKG raid sample: https://youtube.com/watch?v=RkrsHg3T7pc
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congats.

Now can we please stop makling dumb "Woe-are-we-AD" "purple alliance" "ZoS screwed us with towns" threads.

Only if you get off the oil pots and stop dropping the welcome juice on us. :p
    NA-PC
    Fantasia
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats AD, that was a really good win and it was propelled by everyone acting and reacting well in concert. We also have several guilds that generally spend our time looking for good fights rather than playing the map who changed tactics for a good portion of this campaign. Big shout out there too.

There's no doubt that our Oceanic friends help even the odds considerably. Many thanks to y'all for that, but let's not forget that our daytime and prime time folks have stepped up their games quite a lot as well. So gj and gratz to all on this win.

BTW, Chalman should always be blue and BRK should always be yellow, just sayin.
    NA-PC
    Fantasia
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delsskia wrote: »
    Congrats AD, that was a really good win and it was propelled by everyone acting and reacting well in concert. We also have several guilds that generally spend our time looking for good fights rather than playing the map who changed tactics for a good portion of this campaign. Big shout out there too.

There's no doubt that our Oceanic friends help even the odds considerably. Many thanks to y'all for that, but let's not forget that our daytime and prime time folks have stepped up their games quite a lot as well. So gj and gratz to all on this win.

BTW, Chalman should always be blue and BRK should always be yellow, just sayin.

Then we'll take EP vacation homes at Aleswell and Alessia, because no one wants to miss out on the Milegate and Bridge farming, right?
  • Greasytengu
    Greasytengu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Then we'll take EP vacation homes at Aleswell and Alessia, because no one wants to miss out on the Milegate and Bridge farming, right?
    Ok, but only if you guys don't go looking for our giant stockpile of Lusty Argonian Maid fanfics hidden within Alessia's walls.
    " I nEeD HeAlInG!!! "
  • patents
    patents
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats AD!

We finally managed a win? lol
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    "Despite AD having more presence in down times"

TKG and RAM won a campaign for AD. This is a fact. That was the big differential. We have very serious leadership problems in the US time zone. Poor strategies - persist. That was the big differential. We have very serious leadership problems in the US time zone. Poor strategies - persist. The best scores made by AD - which gave the advantage to the win, were made by TKG under the leadership of dear Vanzan - best player and leader of AD currently - of course, in my opinion.

The guilds of the US time zone, erran, continue to err and make the same mistakes daily. They underestimate the queue, underestimate the enemy, overestimate themselves as 'number' and sometimes numbers do not make the difference (quality does and here comes the strategy).

Holding ASH, for example, losing the entire map at the same time, is another thing that has no meaning and certain group does this - literally - every night (US time zone). Groups and leaders of the US time zone, do not care about resources and we end up losing the whole South because of that.

Well, I hope TKG will re-run the map for AD's sake in this current campaign.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Iskras wrote: »

TKG and RAM won a campaign for AD. This is a fact. That was the big differential. We have very serious leadership problems in the US time zone. Poor strategies - persist. That was the big differential. We have very serious leadership problems in the US time zone. Poor strategies - persist. The best scores made by AD - which gave the advantage to the win, were made by TKG under the leadership of dear Vanzan - best player and leader of AD currently - of course, in my opinion.

The guilds of the US time zone, erran, continue to err and make the same mistakes daily. They underestimate the queue, underestimate the enemy, overestimate themselves as 'number' and sometimes numbers do not make the difference (quality does and here comes the strategy).

Holding ASH, for example, losing the entire map at the same time, is another thing that has no meaning and certain group does this - literally - every night (US time zone). Groups and leaders of the US time zone, do not care about resources and we end up losing the whole South because of that.

DC keeps all of their good tequila at Ash. Why would any AD want to leave it? :lol:

Holding Ash and stacking on it encourages DC to potato into Chal all night. It’s not like DC *needs* much encouragement to get farmed at Chalamo all night long, so it’s a valid tactic to keep blue zergs out of the south.

Sometimes DC gets enough collective brain cells to hit Roe or Nickel to relieve the pressure on Ash, but it’s not frequent.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    TerrorTAW wrote: »
    This was hands down one of the most enjoyable campaign experiences I've had in years. Even though I'm both DC and AD I gotta hand it to everyone on AD for being so non-toxic and wonderful. The warm welcome helped make it worth it as many "friendships" back on DC turned sour for unbelievably stupid reasons. I do still have hope for DC as they begin to weed out it's terrible elements.

One memorable moment was landing a 360 spin jump off of a tower into a dawnbreaker. The dance/fireworks party on the morning we won was also fun. Looking forward to this campaign.

- New Yorc
    Knights of Ni
    Cheese Engine

Thank you guys for keeping the campaign fun. It was pretty boring TBH before you guys went yellow.

Like last night. Half of the map was painted blue, so you spend your time farming baddies at enemy resources or taking your own back from enemies doing the same. No major assaults. Few keeps change hands. Nobody hits the home keeps. No yellow PUGs running around DC keeps like they’re lost. No scrolls being stolen. Yawn..
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Someone should start making these campaign victor congratulations posts for EU. That’d generate some good reads.
    On EU basically noone cares about who wins the campaign. AD wins every Vivec cycle and EP every Sotha cycle because take the whole map in the morning and maintain it for 6-8 hours until people actually log in. Keep in mind that everyone on the EU server is in pretty much the same time zone so one semi-organised group logging on every day at 6 am can easily flip the whole without resistance, especially if there are no rewards that encourage people to put in the effort of organising defense at 6 am (if you play there, it's you + 3 pugs defending vs 25 yellows).

- EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »

DC keeps all of their good tequila at Ash. Why would any AD want to leave it? :lol:

Holding Ash and stacking on it encourages DC to potato into Chal all night. It’s not like DC *needs* much encouragement to get farmed at Chalamo all night long, so it’s a valid tactic to keep blue zergs out of the south.

Sometimes DC gets enough collective brain cells to hit Roe or Nickel to relieve the pressure on Ash, but it’s not frequent.

- literally, lose 150 points earned by the work and effort of others - this in a single night (US time zone) is not to encourage anyone to play and AD managed to do this, get this 'prowess'. I think I will start - again - to register in images, the score, map and what AD US time zone does to lose points in this forum. Just prints.

Edited by Iskras on April 19, 2018 10:15PM
  • adirondack
    adirondack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - literally, lose 150 points earned by the work and effort of others - this in a single night (US time zone) is not to encourage anyone to play and AD managed to do this, get this 'prowess'. I think I will start - again - to register in images, the score, map and what AD US time zone does to lose points in this forum. Just prints.

You might be surprised to find that not everyone cares about winning a campaign or losing/gaining points in equal measure. I can only speak for myself, but the last time I really really cared about who won a campaign, some guy named Tom Hanks was running around. (gets my cane and dentures)

Ray
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »

You underestimate the effect this had on DC zone chat.

“Now they’ll camp it all night!”

I remember one night we all got absolutely spanked trying to take Ash two or three times in a row, and it completely deflated the whole faction’s appetite for organized raids South.

Mostly because it wasn’t Chalamo, but still.... :neutral:
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GJ my Fellow AD Mates :) (from EU) <3
    GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
    GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
    GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
    My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n