Maintenance for the week of April 23:
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 24, 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Natch Potes for Summerset PTS (memes thread ahead)

tinythinker
tinythinker
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
As per tradition...

U61mvAt.gif

d300to9.png

Let the meme-ing begin...

Edited by tinythinker on April 16, 2018 11:05AM
If you want me to *SEE YOUR REPLY* to this comment then tag me using @tinythinker or I will miss it.

Hello. Feel free to also use my @ name or the INBOX above next to your own username to send a message. Or if you are on Twitter you can find me there as well. You can read more about me in this thread. Or check out this small, irregularly updated selection of posts and comments I made as a more regular participant on the forums. If you are really bored here is my story from #10millionstories. I'm a bit mediocre at this game so I repeat the same basic content over and over on alts until I get bored. I enjoy FFXIV if you ever take a trip to Eorzea. And then there are the days I try to advance my epic quest to finish getting a single toon to max level on WoW. It could happen one day.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    ZFfY24y.gif

Whenever I see one like this I keep wishing Travolta would move so I can see the titles of the old threads :tongue:
    If you want me to *SEE YOUR REPLY* to this comment then tag me using @tinythinker or I will miss it.

Hello. Feel free to also use my @ name or the INBOX above next to your own username to send a message. Or if you are on Twitter you can find me there as well. You can read more about me in this thread. Or check out this small, irregularly updated selection of posts and comments I made as a more regular participant on the forums. If you are really bored here is my story from #10millionstories. I'm a bit mediocre at this game so I repeat the same basic content over and over on alts until I get bored. I enjoy FFXIV if you ever take a trip to Eorzea. And then there are the days I try to advance my epic quest to finish getting a single toon to max level on WoW. It could happen one day.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @tinythinker ...why is it Dragon Bones Natch Potes???
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @tinythinker ...why is it Dragon Bones Natch Potes???

To confuse the Daedra...

...or because I hadn't been up long and forgot to modify the auto-fill that popped up.

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    "It's 7am, DO you know where your natch potes are?"
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    "It's 7am, DO you know where your natch potes are?"

28gx42.jpg

• Astrid_V
    Astrid_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    "We know you loved the heavy attack meta after Morrowind, so we removed all abilities from game and now you can deal damage with only light and heavy attacks"
    Magicka Nightblade | PC EU | 950+ CP | 29.4k Achievement Points Club
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    28gwux.jpg

• Turelus
    Turelus
    Community Ambassador
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    "We know you loved the heavy attack meta after Morrowind, so we removed all abilities from game and now you can deal damage with only light and heavy attacks"
    It's kind of sad how close to the truth that strikes with all the pushing on light weaving as a primary mechanic.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    :: Unofficial Forums FAQ :: MissBizz ESO Guides :: AlcastHQ Guides :: Tamriel Foundry Forums :: UESP ESO Page ::
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »

28gxm3.jpg

• tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Elsterchen wrote: »
    shrekmemeeso_by_slayersyrena-darhn6z.jpg
    This wins the thread. :joy:

Honestly even just cropping to Donkey saying "Crown Crates!!!" would win...

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    28gyy8.jpg

Enjoy the renovations...

(put out the fire with tears? :tongue: )

Stop posting Morrowind natch potes!
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    28gyy8.jpg

Enjoy the renovations...

(put out the fire with tears? :tongue: )

Stop posting Morrowind natch potes!

But they are so good...

• tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    28h022.jpg

• tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    28h0an.jpg