The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Natch Potes for Summerset PTS (memes thread ahead)

• SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyrion87 wrote: »
    Shimmer wrote: »
    Me: Natch Potes!?!?
    Gina:
    pfcNzUg.jpg

With such practice, Gina should start playing piano xD

I used to for over 10 years. That's probably why I can type so fast ;)

So that raises the possibility of new types of requests/features for ESO Live.

Like accompanying the reading of the news at the start of each broadcast with a pleasant melody on an electronic keyboard...

Perhaps a future bard song could be performed entirely by an ensemble of developers yes ...

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gina:
    pfcNzUg.jpg

Like accompanying the reading of the news at the start of each broadcast with a pleasant melody on an electronic keyboard...

Perhaps a future bard song could be performed entirely by an ensemble of developers yes ...

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

so much this! omg @ZOS_GinaBruno playing the piano to a Malukah bard song. My dreams, they dare to hope for this.
    Edited by TheNuminous1 on April 16, 2018 2:41PM
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gina:
    pfcNzUg.jpg

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Can't end up any worse than their old softball team
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by UppGRAYxDD on April 16, 2018 2:42PM
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    khajiitnatchpotes.jpg
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Me right now:

tumblr_nerwu3jiu11sgl0ajo1_500.gif

Also... please stop making posts in green. DON'T MAKE ME TURN THIS NATCH POTES CAR AROUND.

I really appreciate your hard work & dedication!
    May Akatosh bless you with time negate ability so you could write even faster :)
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno got the keys, keys, keys
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UppGRAYxDD wrote: »
    28hahn.jpg

Did someone say... Fever?

johnnyfevernatchpotes.jpg

Edited by tinythinker on April 16, 2018 2:52PM

• Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have gotta fever? The only prescription is more patch notes*** Lol meme fail.
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    28hbg2.jpg
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch679 wrote: »

I have gotta fever? The only prescription is more patch notes*** Lol meme fail.

Balls....take one of my stars back.
    Edited by UppGRAYxDD on April 16, 2018 3:00PM
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As per tradition...

U61mvAt.gif

d300to9.png

Let the meme-ing begin...

I thought aoe caps was removed?
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    patrickstarnatchpotes.jpg

• tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As per tradition...

U61mvAt.gif

d300to9.png

It's an older meme. Forget who made it. Looks like one of the prayers was answered :tongue:
    Edited by tinythinker on April 16, 2018 3:04PM

• TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys Caml down. It is not easy for her :D She have to at least tripple chek it, before she post it, or more, also she have to get confrimations as well, and also she have to wait for her bosses aprooval. Well at least this is how it worked in Blizzard :D

Take your time @ZOS_GinaBruno :)
    GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
    GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
    GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
    My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheValar85 wrote: »
    Guys Caml down. It is not easy for her :D She have to at least tripple chek it, before she post it, or more, also she have to get confrimations as well, and also she have to wait for her bosses aprooval. Well at least this is how it worked in Blizzard :D

The meme thread gives people something to do while waiting. The "hurry up!" memes are for fun...

ginacomebacknatchpotes.jpg

• Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah camel down. She has to czech it and get conafromation farts then wait for aproofal. I believe that is how it worked in a winter storm as well.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spongebobnatchpotes.jpg
    Edited by tinythinker on April 16, 2018 4:13PM

• Eyesinthedrk
    Eyesinthedrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Did someone say... Fever?

johnnyfevernatchpotes.jpg

I just need to say how happy I am knowing that I’m not the only one here who gets a Johnny fever refrance.
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gina:
    pfcNzUg.jpg

Best gif of the day!
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    12dd6l.jpg
  • funguy
    funguy
    ✭✭
    I realy think thats @ZOS_GinaBruno sadist...
    She knows that every time servers go offline we want Patch Notes...
    And every time its like - @ZOS_GinaBruno : "Oh!! A patch notes... Forgot about them... Guys wait "a bit" i will type them very... slowly... >:) "
    She never do her "homework" befor :'(

Just gags. All with love @ZOS_GinaBruno o:)<3
    Edited by funguy on April 16, 2018 3:36PM
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah camel down. She has to czech it and get conafromation farts then wait for aproofal. I believe that is how it worked in a winter storm as well.

Dont come for me Bro or i will destroy you. Literally.
    GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
    GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
    GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
    My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Enslaved wrote: »
    12dd6l.jpg

Pffft some of us post while at work..... o:)
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys whatever you do... do not get the Hamster Dance song stuck in your head waiting for the Natch Potes.
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

[Insert navy seal copypasta]
    Edited by ak_pvp on April 16, 2018 3:36PM
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As per tradition...

U61mvAt.gif

d300to9.png

It's an older meme. Forget who made it. Looks like one of the prayers was answered :tongue:

Yes! Our prayers has finally been answered :) thanks for clarifying. This a really old Meme indeed :)
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »

[Insert navy seal copypasta]

Can you roll your tongue tho and then fold it!!??.....until then you merit not my appreciation sir/madam/fish.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

28hetg.jpg