The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Natch Potes for Summerset PTS (memes thread ahead)

• Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chaos2088 wrote: »
    ak_pvp wrote: »
    TheValar85 wrote: »
    Hutch679 wrote: »
    Guys Caml down. It is not easy for her :D She have to at least tripple chek it, before she post it, or more, also she have to get confrimations as well, and also she have to wait for her bosses aprooval. Well at least this is how it worked in Blizzard :D

Take your time @ZOS_GinaBruno :)

Yeah camel down. She has to czech it and get conafromation farts then wait for aproofal. I believe that is how it worked in a winter storm as well.

Dont come for me Bro or i will destroy you. Literally.

[Insert navy seal copypasta]

Can you roll your tongue tho and then fold it!!??.....until then you merit not my appreciation sir/madam/fish.

How do I roll my tongue and fold it. I gotta know lol, be so very awesome :blush:
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Guys Caml down. It is not easy for her :D She have to at least tripple chek it, before she post it, or more, also she have to get confrimations as well, and also she have to wait for her bosses aprooval. Well at least this is how it worked in Blizzard :D

Yeah camel down. She has to czech it and get conafromation farts then wait for aproofal. I believe that is how it worked in a winter storm as well.

Can you roll your tongue tho and then fold it!!??.....until then you merit not my appreciation sir/madam/fish.

How do I roll my tongue and fold it. I gotta know lol, be so very awesome :blush:

You have to be from Somerset in the UK, both your parents are cousins and be descended from the Isles of Atlantis...true story...
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vanthras79 wrote: »
    Guys whatever you do... do not get the Hamster Dance song stuck in your head waiting for the Natch Potes.

Don't click on this vid!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qN72LEQnaU
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • MaddPowered
    MaddPowered
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patch Note Machine Broke
    World's First Planesbreaker
    World's First Bugged Planesbreaker
    World's First Dawnbringer
    World's Third Godslayer
    World's Second Immortal Redeemer
    World's Third Gryphon Heart

Top scores :
    vAA - 4D (PC NA) - 154,068 - 8:31 Greymoor
    vSO - 4D (PC NA) - 180,238 - 11:28 Greymoor
    vHRC - 4D (PC NA) - 163,258 - 8:28 Greymoor
    vMOL - Calamity (PC NA) - 174,680 - 9:42 Stonethorn
    vHOF - 4D (PC NA) - 232,362 - 14:11 Greymoor
    vAS - 4D (PC NA) - 117,014 - 2:41 Stonethorn
    vCR - Calamity (PC NA) - 136,091 - 3:45 Stonethorn
    vSS - 4D (PC NA) - 255,552 - 21:34 Greymoor
    vKA - 4D (PC NA) - 247,292 - 16:19 Greymoor
    vRG - Calamity (PC NA) - 301,438 - 24:21 Blackwood
  • kitty79
    kitty79
    ✭✭✭✭

28hetg.jpg

giphy.gif
    snipe forever ^_^
    -maîtresse de pêche
    -héroïne de Tamriel
    -sauveuse de Nirn
    -grande maîtresse artisane
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Genetics...
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I can indeed. Step up.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patch Note Machine Broke

Possibly...

typingnatchpotes.jpg
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • rafaelcsmaia
    rafaelcsmaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by rafaelcsmaia on April 16, 2018 3:51PM
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The only thing youre destroying is grammar and spelling. Also, I think it's "come at me". And do you mean illiteracy? Lol
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

• Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • kookster
    kookster
    ✭✭✭✭
    235k8c.jpg
    Potato Pact - PC NA
  • arena25
    arena25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, everyone, for making me smile and laugh despite this rubbish day (under attack by my own Calculus classmates, drivers on the road trying to kill me, Mother Nature trying to sweep my car off the road with wind and snow).

I'm just seriously wishing that this thread wasn't necessary until tomorrow...so that way people can have a laugh after they do their 2 least favorite things...
    In case you are wondering, those 2 least favorite things are people taking our money and math...aka Tax Day.
    If you can't handle the heat...stay out of the kitchen!
  • MrCray78
    MrCray78
    ✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
    PC EU PvE CP1500(Play from Beta 12/02/2014) : @MrCray78

Silver Diamand-Rouge(Main) : Stamblade 114K Dummy
    Silver The Liberator : StamArcanist for HUGE DPSSSSSSS 121K Dummy
    6 Other Class Character but didnt used them.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    arena25 wrote: »
    Thanks, everyone, for making me smile and laugh despite this rubbish day (under attack by my own Calculus classmates, drivers on the road trying to kill me, Mother Nature trying to sweep my car off the road with wind and snow).

I'm just seriously wishing that this thread wasn't necessary until tomorrow...so that way people can have a laugh after they do their 2 least favorite things...
    In case you are wondering, those 2 least favorite things are people taking our money and math...aka Tax Day.

Glad to see that all the funny people who jumped into this thread made someone's day a little brighter...

giphy.gif

• TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    someone make a gif of a dk chaining a mob with the words Patch Notes on it :p (idk how)
  • kookster
    kookster
    ✭✭✭✭
    235mya.jpg
    Potato Pact - PC NA
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kookster wrote: »
    235mya.jpg

For sure the second option. 7:30 pm in EU, might have to wait tomorrow till going on pts lol
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
  • kookster
    kookster
    ✭✭✭✭
    235bek.jpg
    Potato Pact - PC NA
  • Guarlet
    Guarlet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xab0db.jpg
    AKA The Goblinator, PC/EU
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Is there some ETA on 1. the patch notes and 2. the pts going online? Going to sleep in about 4-5 hours so wondering if we are gonna make it to pts today xD
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    feel free to send one of just the combat and gameplay balance/changes, as well as the cloudrest trial, and item sets. that will satiate myself and a few others while the rest are completed o:)@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    VPffJLd.gif
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patch Notes?

aPm5TFl.jpg

VPffJLd.gif

Hd1fkzw.jpg
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VPffJLd.gif

i-dont-always-keep-people-in-suspense.jpg

• kookster
    kookster
    ✭✭✭✭

i-dont-always-keep-people-in-suspense.jpg

LOL, this made me laugh.
    Potato Pact - PC NA
  • MisterBigglesworth
    MisterBigglesworth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    khajiitnatchpotes.jpg

This is me right meow.
    Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Meh

(casually walks away from -- *click* *click* *click*)