I hope that ZOS will add new base game features to PVP-Alliance War(even before the next chapter/expansion after Summerset), like the following:
1. Additional Alliance war leaderboard that is influenced by helping the alliance to achieve certain goals with much success(rather than the old alliance points farming), like escorting a scroll, having great KDR while capturing keeps/outposts etc.(doesn't include executions and it will count per unique kills-different players so it won't be exploited).
2. Greater rewards for participating in the Alliance War, including: much more gold and useful items in the rewards of the worthy and more.
3. More Alliance ranks & special rewards for existing and future Alliance ranks, up to rank 60(see some suggestions I made in this thread: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4427280#Comment_4427280).
4. Alliance leaders such as Queen Ayrenn should appear.
5. Special alliance boss heroes that the AD/DC/EP needs to kill(difficulty similar to vet dungeon boss up to normal/vet trial boss).
6. More combat locations: additional keeps/mega keeps(larger and stronger garrisons), Alliance Bosses buff locations(special Heroes that grant buff/s to alliance and must be killed, this is tied to suggestion #5 above).
7. Special costumes/mounts/gear for completing of the more difficult Alliance War achievements(also tied to suggestion #3).
8. A lot more. It will be TL;DR
Quad Cores will see a slight increase but the processors with higher cores will see a greater impact. <-- code gang confirmed 2.0
The character compositing should help with console crashes <-- confirmed from our coder gang.
In terms of the BRK -> Sejanus example, the two are technically different structures on the server as one is an Outpost and the other is a Keep. This means you could be on both of their credit lists, but if you pushed to Alessia and contributed to that battle, your BRK credit would be replaced with Alessia credit.
Here is some news about Cyrodiil for update 18 (the Summerset update). There are more things coming for the update besides what is listed here and we’ll detail those in the coming months, but here’s a start:
Server Performance: Several requirements that were part of ability passives have been converted to server side encoded checks, which will cut down on requirements ran per ability use.
Client Performance: We have increased the amount of cpu cores used by the client which should improve framerate for players on mid to high end CPU's on PC platforms. On consoles and PC we have improved how characters are composited resulting in faster character loads and less framerate spikes.
Defense ticks no longer require you to sit and wait in an objective for the tick. Instead, each type of objective will track whether you’ve earned credit towards a defense or offense tick. Earning the offense or defense "tick" is pretty easy, and you earn credit for pretty much everything except standing there doing nothing. Offense ticks still have a base value that will be granted regardless of being on the credit list, but any bonus AP earned by combat around and inside an objective will only be granted to players that are on the credit lists.
You can be on several credit lists for a Keep superstructure of a Keep, Mine, Lumbermill and Farm and earn Defense ticks for each of them, however if you defend or attack a new Keep superstructure, your credit will be removed.
On top of that, we've increased the amount of Alliance Points you can earn from a Keep Defense with a multiplier based on the lowest ranking Resource of that keep. This is meant to encourage defending the entire superstructure of a Keep and it's supporting structures.
Lastly regarding Keeps themselves, we’ve added a new Keep Upgrade to more defensive siege weapons. The higher the keep levels are on wood, food and ore, the more siege weapons defenders can place.
New daily quests have been added with a new quest board. These quests will grant Cyrodiil exclusive costume pieces and other goodies.
Under-population and Underdog evaluation periods have been drastically reduced. This will result in scoring adjustments being applied more frequently depending on population and scoring within shorter time periods.
Monsters/guards in CP Enabled campaigns have learned how to deal with CP enabled characters. They will be a bit harder to kill and hit a bit harder.
Catapults now have their area damage stick around in the world for a period of time after impact resulting in better area denial. Ballista have been rebalanced to do more damage vs. Siege weapons and damage vs. players has been reduced.
There is more info for Cyrodiil and update 18 coming in the next few months, but until then we will see you in the war!