The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Mag blade is too op ( pvp )

• pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    pieratsos wrote: »
    Daus wrote: »
    NB's do need to be looked at in general

They are the top of all PvE and PvP damage specs with multiple variations (Gankblade, bomblade, battleblade heavy blur build)

Sorcs cant even match their parses in PvE

I'm not saying nerf NB's, but perhaps buff the other classes that need it to be on-par with them

Considering the have the most difficult rotation, and they are naturally one of the squishiest classes they need to be at the top in terms of DPS. It wouldn't be balanced otherwise.

They do not have the most difficult rotation lol

That title goes to magic Dk's, who are also the lowest dps ingame

And what fairy tale told you nb's are squishy? You realize the only squishy nb is one who is a full on gank build with no self heal

mDKs are trash because they cant sustain their rotation which is what makes the rotation "difficult". But in terms of actual difficulty the NB rotation is the most demanding cause they have to weave like robots.

And what other magicka class don't have to weave like robots? DKs also have to do weaving like robots and find time to heavy attack to sustain their resources, so does other classes. Even wardens do weaves. Every magicka class does it. NB does not have extra complicated rotation.

I dont think you understand. No, its not the same. Weaving on magblade is far more important. If your weaves are not on point with other classes sure you will lose some dmg but its really not the end of the world. If your weaves are not on point on magblade, ur DPS is making a free fall. Light attacks and spectral bow procs which need light attacks to proc are their 2 highest sources of dmg. They are like 35% of their overall DPS. If you cant weave properly then you may as well not play magblade at all cause at that point you'll probably get higher numbers with other classes. So yeah, their rotation is far more demanding and they literally need to weave like robots.

And other classes won't generate ults if they don't weave in normal circumstances which consists of a fair portion of their killing power as well. NBs just have icing on top of it. Which is probably why the NBs are the best pve DPS as well while other classes lack extra utility from certain amount of weaving. So. Yes, my point that every other classes have to do weaving like robots as well still stands.

Εxactly. You just admitted that weaving is far more important for NBs. Which is the whole of what i was saying. I never said that other classes dont need to weave. I just said that losing weaves on NB is much more punishing that other classes which means that their rotation is far more demanding.
  • Ihatenightblades
    Ihatenightblades
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Witar wrote: »
    Name me a class that can pull off 30k damage ( pvp ) in 2 seconds. Il wait....

( tether - relentless - impale ) All while wearing you down with heal debuffs snares immobilizations etc. too op
    I can pull 30k on mag sorc in 1 second. Overload build.
    21bn47d.jpg

A 30k overload in pve is actually weak. I hit 60k overload with elegant and netches and 2 kena. But again you seem confused im talkin pvp bud. Pvp damage is cut in half atleast. If not more. For example that 30k overload wouldnt even do 10k on a player. So ya. No

[edited to remove quote]

How? Its 1 overload for 30k. And im sayin its not impressive on a dummy since my sorc can do a 60k overload on crit. So whats the point of this screenshot? To show you can hit a dummy for 30k in pve? Cool but its not impressive at all i can get a 50k relentless on magblade for 1 second but we talking pvp bud huge diff
    Edited by ZOS_JesC on April 5, 2018 3:41PM
  • lazerlaz
    lazerlaz
    ✭✭✭
    Skander wrote: »

( tether - relentless - impale ) All while wearing you down with heal debuffs snares immobilizations etc. too op

Break free from the CC from tether and roll/block Relentless. You can do this and avoid the hit from Relentless as long as your reaction time is faster than the ingame mailbox system.
    time to kill for sure is too low right now...damage is so high

Time to kill is too low in ESO, good joke mate :joy: It's time to adapt, I'm glad that you don't get imunity against death when wearing heavy armor anymore :)

i would like not being hit by 6k subterrenean assaults in heavy armor too.

I agree, and would add I'd like to see heavy armor not have high dps capabilities in PvP as well.
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avran_Sylt wrote: »
    @Skander

Actually, Magblade is one of the easiest classes to make up for your mistakes, since they can use cloak so much. While Roll-dodge can avoid damage, cloak allows you to actually mislead your opponents into thinking you went another way.

But, if that cloak is taken away. Yeah. They're gonna die. Especially if they're only full damage. A horrible, extremely quick, death.

Cloak is a nice unique skill that i dont want removed i only want damage nerfed because its soo far off compared to other classes. For example why run a sorc or mag warden?
    casparian wrote: »
    Name me a class that can pull off 30k damage ( pvp ) in 2 seconds.

Dragonknight

Nightblade

Sorceror

Templar

Warden

U wish those classes can pull off 30k in 1-2 seconds

Becouse cloak to a magblade is so unrieliable. I'd have streak anytime

I'd rather have cloak. Let's trade lol. First off as a sorc, I don't want my escape to double in cost everytime I use it..second of all. I don't want my escape to me dump me 5 feet away from my opponent so they can just gap close me to death...third...i want to go the direction my character is facing which you can't do with streak...So please..i want cloak
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yubarius wrote: »
    stamblades are the problem, not magblades

Stam blades too but they are atleast squishy. Magblades can teleport back and forth just spamming range attacks then boom 30k
    Combo outa nowhere. Its broken

You try play magblade, it's not that easy

Yes everyone play magblade. Its most difficult class to play.
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It isn’t so much that magblades are so OP, it’s that fighting them is so frustrating. Most of them try to gank you out of stealth, and if that fails they just cloak away and reset, leaving you to uselessly spam magelight/revealing flare/AoEs trying to reveal them, burning up your resources while they recover. I’ve repeatedly seen groups of 10+ players running around trying to reveal a magblade, only to have it pop up on the other side of the battlefield and gank someone else. A well-built and skillfully-played magblade is all impossible to kill in Cyrodiil these days. No other class can do this on a regular basis against other skilled players. Even the slipperiest magsorc or tankiest stamden will eventually fall to a few decent players, but the top magblades are basically immortal unless they screw up.
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its the combination that cloak is too stronk and has no real pratical counters.

That nighblades always get 1st strike and it hits hard.

Nighblades have amazing passives and skills that not only do decent damage but apply mutiple useful effects.

That dodge roll, combined with cloak make ranged abilities void.

The only counter to a nightblade is being a nightblade.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avran_Sylt wrote: »
    @Skander

Actually, Magblade is one of the easiest classes to make up for your mistakes, since they can use cloak so much. While Roll-dodge can avoid damage, cloak allows you to actually mislead your opponents into thinking you went another way.

But, if that cloak is taken away. Yeah. They're gonna die. Especially if they're only full damage. A horrible, extremely quick, death.

Cloak is a nice unique skill that i dont want removed i only want damage nerfed because its soo far off compared to other classes. For example why run a sorc or mag warden?
    casparian wrote: »
    Name me a class that can pull off 30k damage ( pvp ) in 2 seconds.

Dragonknight

Nightblade

Sorceror

Templar

Warden

U wish those classes can pull off 30k in 1-2 seconds

Becouse cloak to a magblade is so unrieliable. I'd have streak anytime

I'd rather have cloak. Let's trade lol. First off as a sorc, I don't want my escape to double in cost everytime I use it..second of all. I don't want my escape to me dump me 5 feet away from my opponent so they can just gap close me to death...third...i want to go the direction my character is facing which you can't do with streak...So please..i want cloak

Well it’s good we have the option to play with either. If you’d prefer cloak; then play magblade. Not sure why cloak and streak is compared. Streak and shadow image feels more comparable to me.

I have both. They don’t feel that much different to me. NBs are able to chose when to engage and do have 2 escape tools but they can be countered with awareness and a detect pot. Sorcs need to be gap close spammed and have the extra shield. NB big proc hits harder in the combo, but sorcs have the best execute in the game that’s automatic within a few seconds makes up that ground when the combo brings someone within 20%. And the delayed damage if curse adds to the burst combo with there a bit weaker proc hit.

The edge magblades have better is being able to chose when they’re going to be engaged, escape counters are often not run, and freaking build options which include the ability to go melee with a super cheap and powerful ultimate while sorcs are stuck with pretty much one style
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingJ wrote: »

21bn47d.jpg

A 30k overload in pve is actually weak. I hit 60k overload with elegant and netches and 2 kena. But again you seem confused im talkin pvp bud. Pvp damage is cut in half atleast. If not more. For example that 30k overload wouldnt even do 10k on a player. So ya. No

You cant even read a simple parse and u are actually calling other people clueless and scrubs. Lmao.

How? Its 1 overload for 30k. And im sayin its not impressive on a dummy since my sorc can do a 60k overload on crit. So whats the point of this screenshot? To show you can hit a dummy for 30k in pve? Cool but its not impressive at all i can get a 50k relentless on magblade for 1 second but we talking pvp bud huge diff

Its not against a dummy you dummy. Its against an actual player in 1 second without getting a single crit. Read the freaking parse. If you add another overload light attack and an execute with a couple of crits you are looking at 40k-50k potential burst in 2-3 seconds.

Dude you arent hitting anybody that hard that isnt a naked cp 200 running around. So try again bud. Not once have any of us ever felt a 30k overload in pvp and never will so whats the point just stop buddy. I didnt bother to watch your clip/screen because i know for a fact theres no way you can burst someone with a sorc like you can with mag blade. And this is just a fact sorry to break it to you you made that clip for nothing
    Well he did it and that person wasn't a nake cp 200.Your build is just bad make a new one and stop making a nerf thread.

Sorry bud no good player i ever met been hit that hard with overload. You wouldn stand a chance against a good magblade if thats how much damage you take from overload lulz
    You took that much damage from tether will and freaken impale the most easily dodgeable ability in the game.You can't call yourselve a good player or have a good build if you been hit that hard by something that easily counterable.You don't know how to CC break and block.

Your a bad player its ok what's your GT I can help you fix your build and CP. @thankyourat can also help you practice against magblade.

Take this from a player thats known for being best magdk and best magplar xbox na - relentless focus soultether. Plus this combo is almost unblockable damage from someone who knows how to time it right. Its ok man your a youngster im guessing who hasnt had enough experience to know the difference between op and balanced. Maybe in a few years you will get there.

Explain how that combo is any more potent than Wrecking Blow+Sub Assault+Dawnbreaker or Curse+Frags+Meteor+Rune Cage

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

21bn47d.jpg

You cant even read a simple parse and u are actually calling other people clueless and scrubs. Lmao.

Its not against a dummy you dummy. Its against an actual player in 1 second without getting a single crit. Read the freaking parse. If you add another overload light attack and an execute with a couple of crits you are looking at 40k-50k potential burst in 2-3 seconds.

Dude you arent hitting anybody that hard that isnt a naked cp 200 running around. So try again bud. Not once have any of us ever felt a 30k overload in pvp and never will so whats the point just stop buddy. I didnt bother to watch your clip/screen because i know for a fact theres no way you can burst someone with a sorc like you can with mag blade. And this is just a fact sorry to break it to you you made that clip for nothing
    Well he did it and that person wasn't a nake cp 200.Your build is just bad make a new one and stop making a nerf thread.

Nightblade is overpowered. Period. No discussion or argument required. If nb doesn't nerf in future PvP is done for good. Why don't noob nb l2p other classes rather commenting on others? Let's every one play that stupid god broken class. Problem solved. Nb is broken class. It's only a matter of time everyone in cyrodil are nb. I already switched to nb for pvp long time ago rather than arguing with Nb. Most of the NB are just exploiting broken class. All should have done the same instead of complaining.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on April 5, 2018 11:55AM
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭

21bn47d.jpg

Nightblade is overpowered. Period. No discussion or argument required. If nb doesn't nerf in future PvP is done for good. Why don't noob nb l2p other classes rather commenting on others? Let's every one play that stupid god broken class. Problem solved. Nb is broken class. It's only a matter of time everyone in cyrodil are nb. I already switched to nb for pvp long time ago rather than arguing with Nb. Most of the NB are just exploiting broken class. All should have done the same instead of complaining.
    I haven't played my stamblade in almost a year been playing stamplar and warden have had no issues with stamNB or magblade.If your having a problem or getting burst for 30k from a easily dodgeable combo your build is bad.Only thing broken about Nb is that Fear can't be broken at times when the game is laggy and that's issues with the game.
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

21bn47d.jpg

I haven't played my stamblade in almost a year been playing stamplar and warden have had no issues with stamNB or magblade.If your having a problem or getting burst for 30k from a easily dodgeable combo your build is bad.Only thing broken about Nb is that Fear can't be broken at times when the game is laggy and that's issues with the game.

Oh yes, Do it in DK , Sorc & Templar with a CC ? No one stops you. You can teach others how to l2p in other classes.
    Only warden can do it , but its without a CC and can be dodged. I am sticking with NB for PVP until its nerfed. Everyone can create 8 characters. Why cant everyone create on different factions with different races when everyone know what OP Classes are rather than complaining in forum ? Once crossed leveled 50 every character is same with 75 skill points minimum is sufficient for PVP. Only thing is we have to level up alchemy , provisioning , & alliance war skills for buffs.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on April 5, 2018 6:16PM
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we removed more comments that were baiting/combative. If the thread continues to derail and the debates cannot remain constructive, we will consider closing the thread. If you have any questions on how we define baiting, the forum rules are listed here. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Ihatenightblades
    Ihatenightblades
    ✭✭✭✭✭

21bn47d.jpg

Couldnt agree more. 30-40k damage in 2 seconds on a player with 27k resistance is stupid overpowered.

• KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭

21bn47d.jpg

Oh yes, Do it in DK , Sorc & Templar with a CC ? No one stops you. You can teach others how to l2p in other classes.
    Only warden can do it , but its without a CC and can be dodged. I am sticking with NB for PVP until its nerfed. You can create 8 characters. Why cant everyone create on different factions with different races when everyone know what OP Classes are rather than complaining in forum ? Once crossed leveled 50 every character is same with 75 skill points minimum. Only thing is you have level up alchemy , provisioning for food & potion buffs.
    Tf are you talking about you make no sense.
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

21bn47d.jpg

Only warden can do it , but its without a CC and can be dodged. I am sticking with NB for PVP until its nerfed. You can create 8 characters. Why cant everyone create on different factions with different races when everyone know what OP Classes are rather than complaining in forum ? Once crossed leveled 50 every character is same with 75 skill points minimum. Only thing is you have level up alchemy , provisioning for food & potion buffs.

What I am telling does makes sense. Why cant everyone take NB , rather than complaining in forums. Its wasting everyone time. NB is OP. No sane person will deny. But, rather too lazy, create separate PVP characters ? Stick character you love with PVE. Rather than complaining a broken class , lets everyone play it . Lets all be NB in cyrodil. When NB can mark target another NB and prevent from stealth, and only a NB can counter another NB , why the hell sticking other class character in PVP. Leveling a NB character to 50 hardly few days. Hardly you need 75 skill points for PVP with alchemy, provision & war skill leveled. Lets all play hide and seek with snipes and mark target.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on April 5, 2018 6:18PM
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

21bn47d.jpg

Sorry bud no good player i ever met been hit that hard with overload. You wouldn stand a chance against a good magblade if thats how much damage you take from overload lulz
    You took that much damage from tether will and freaken impale the most easily dodgeable ability in the game.You can't call yourselve a good player or have a good build if you been hit that hard by something that easily counterable.You don't know how to CC break and block.

Your a bad player its ok what's your GT I can help you fix your build and CP. @thankyourat can also help you practice against magblade.

Take this from a player thats known for being best magdk and best magplar xbox na - relentless focus soultether. Plus this combo is almost unblockable damage from someone who knows how to time it right. Its ok man your a youngster im guessing who hasnt had enough experience to know the difference between op and balanced. Maybe in a few years you will get there.

Explain how that combo is any more potent than Wrecking Blow+Sub Assault+Dawnbreaker or Curse+Frags+Meteor+Rune Cage

Night blade has CC. Whatever you mentioned can kill skeevers & noobs who dont know how to dodge . Except dawnbreaker of smithing that too if you have enough ultimate , it can be dodged. When NB comes out and CC a person you cannot be dodged. Its no way near the multiple CC & defiles NB can provide to kill a player. Good luck with these skills for killing a NB sniping from 35 m. Only NB can counter a NB with piercing mark target. They should have given mark target to other classes via mage guild instead of that useless mage light. Its useless skill good for nothing in detecting anything. Instead all NB are using it for their snipes. lol.

I dont know why ZOs is so biased in class balance. Until then NB is OP and reign in all PVPs. Its all switch to NB for PVP, dont waste time. I did it long time back. Climb a rock , snipe all those other class noobs travelling in horse or any noobs going that way . Kill all other class idiots until you get bored. Kill anything that moves.

Mark target 50m range lol , 2 snipes with poison injection 35M range, have good set for an archer . Only a tank can survive. Enemy cannot hide , nor escape , & no one know where you are. For other classes you can escape by just going in stealth after first snipe. If NB pray god and laugh about the idiotic broken class , ZOs total bias for NB & die.

Never in ESO history a class is completely broken and so OP. NB is such a laughing class. There are so many OP strategies , that NB can do that can never be countered. I just given just one example. All switch to NBs . Its high time to switch to NB for PVP. NB is such a laughable PVP god class.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on April 5, 2018 7:10PM
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭

21bn47d.jpg

What I am telling does makes sense. Why cant everyone take NB , rather than complaining in forums. Its wasting everyone time. NB is OP. No sane person will deny. But, rather too lazy, create separate PVP characters ? Stick character you love with PVE. Rather than complaining a broken class , lets everyone play it . Lets all be NB in cyrodil. When NB can mark target another NB and prevent from stealth, and only a NB can counter another NB , why the hell sticking other class character in PVP. Leveling a NB character to 50 hardly few days. Hardly you need 75 skill points for PVP with alchemy, provision & war skill leveled. Lets all play hide and seek with snipes and mark target.
    What you make no sense.
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

21bn47d.jpg

What you make no sense.

Why ? Whats the problem when everyone plays NB , when other classes are useless ?
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on April 5, 2018 7:07PM
  • Murador178
    Murador178
    ✭✭✭✭

21bn47d.jpg

Night blade has CC. Whatever you mentioned can kill skeevers & noobs who dont know how to dodge . Except dawnbreaker of smithing that too if you have enough ultimate , it can be dodged. When NB comes out and CC a person you cannot be dodged. Its no way near the multiple CC & defiles NB can provide to kill a player. Good luck with these skills for killing a NB sniping from 35 m. Only NB can counter a NB with piercing mark target. They should have given mark target to other classes via mage guild instead of that useless mage light. Its useless skill good for nothing in detecting anything. Instead all NB are using it for their snipes. lol.

I dont know why ZOs is so biased in class balance. Until then NB is OP and reign in all PVPs. Its all switch to NB for PVP, dont waste time. I did it long time back. Climb a rock , snipe all those other class noobs travelling in horse or any noobs going that way . Kill all other class idiots until you get bored. Kill anything that moves.

Mark target 50m range lol , 2 snipes with poison injection 35M range, have good set for an archer . Only a tank can survive. Enemy cannot hide , nor escape , because no one know where you are. For other classes you can escape by just going in stealth after first snipe. If NB pray god and laugh about the idiotic broken class , ZOs total bias for NB & die.

Never in ESO history a class is completely broken and so OP. NB is such a laughing class. There are so many OP strategies , that NB can do that can never be countered. I just given just one example. All switch to NBs . Its high time to switch to NB for PVP. NB is such a laughable PVP god class.

There is just no decent PvP player getting hit from soultether+will or incap+will. Simple rule for dealing with it- u get hit by a tether/incap --> breakfree rolldodge <--- u will not get hit
    if someone uses will on u and because u screwed up and reacted bad u didnt block/ roll it - just block now if its a mag nb and u fear to be tethered if its a stam nb its time to do a roll now.
    If u cant do that ur probably the standard guy typing lfg when entering cyrodil.

And im not only playing nbs.
    Edited by Murador178 on April 5, 2018 7:12PM
  • Yzanas
    Yzanas
    ✭✭

Bro Destro heavy into incap is way better burst lol, we've done 37k dmg in a single frame.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN4txeOmIs0
    PC EU's greatest gankblade
    https://www.youtube.com/Yzanas
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Murador178 wrote: »

21bn47d.jpg

Mark target 50m range lol , 2 snipes with poison injection 35M range, have good set for an archer . Only a tank can survive. Enemy cannot hide , nor escape , because no one know where you are. For other classes you can escape by just going in stealth after first snipe. If NB pray god and laugh about the idiotic broken class , ZOs total bias for NB & die.

There is just no decent PvP player getting hit from soultether+will or incap+will. Simple rule for dealing with it- u get hit by a tether/incap --> breakfree rolldodge <--- u will not get hit
    if someone uses will on u and because u screwed up and reacted bad u didnt block/ roll it - just block now if its a mag nb and u fear to be tethered if its a stam nb its time to do a roll now.
    If u cant do that ur probably the standard guy typing lfg when entering cyrodil.

Please dont blah blah. You cannot and never counter my NB strategies, even for argument sake. You are a socrere/templar non tank build in a horse. Even pretend you are not in a horse. I am an NB in a rock cloaked. I mark target you , pull 2 lethal arrows and 1 poison injection in 2 seconds from 35M range . You have 25k healrh. Atleast 1 snipe crits with 15k. How will you counter ?
    I want exact answer. Dont bluff like a noob.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on April 5, 2018 7:21PM
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

21bn47d.jpg

Please dont blah blah. You cannot and never counter my NB strategies, even for argument sake. You are a socrere/templar in a horse. Even pretend you are not in a horse. I am an NB in a rock cloaked. I mark target you , pull 2 lethal arrows and 1 poison injection in 2 seconds from 35M range . You have 25k healrh. Atleast 1 snipe crits with 15k. How will you counter ?

He will press dodge roll. Say whaaaaaat how can one do that??????
  • Murador178
    Murador178
    ✭✭✭✭

21bn47d.jpg

Please dont blah blah. You cannot and never counter my NB strategies, even for argument sake. You are a socrere/templar in a horse. Even pretend you are not in a horse. I am an NB in a rock cloaked. I mark target you , pull 2 lethal arrows and 1 poison injection in 2 seconds from 35M range . You have 25k healrh. Atleast 1 snipe crits with 15k. How will you counter ?

thats the poor man's snipe build - everybody would go with snipe bombard with asylum bow - for insta kill - ur version gets countered by having sound and being fast - there is no way the 2nd snipes hits u if u are fast.
    And the button is called rolldodge - u should rly bind it on ONE key not on double clicking W A S D

As long as u dont fall of the horse on the first snipe :wink:
    Edited by Murador178 on April 5, 2018 7:29PM
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

21bn47d.jpg

thats the poor man's snipe build - everybody would go with snipe bombard with asylum bow - for insta kill - ur version gets countered by having sound and being fast - there is no way the 2nd snipes hits u if u are fast.

LOl.How will you counter ? Another like other one roll dodge forever ? Go in hide when mark target on? rofl. You didnt answer my question. Same blah blah . 2 lethal arrows come in 2 seconds. I pull 1 more extra for overkill.
  • Murador178
    Murador178
    ✭✭✭✭

21bn47d.jpg

LOl.How will you counter ? Another like other one roll dodge forever ? Go in hide when mark target on? rofl. You didnt answer my question. Same blah blah . 2 lethal arrows come in 2 seconds. I pull 1 more extra for overkill.

Are u on PC EU Snipers are like the easiest to kill guys in cyrodil
  • Murador178
    Murador178
    ✭✭✭✭
    [edited to remove quote]

I would never run mark - its not needed ofc he can cloak away after failing the gank but killing somebody by spamming snipe without asylum made my day :) - ofc ur strategy(aka snipe spam) works awesome if ur Xv1ing - so almost everything works there.

@Priyasekarssk are u on PC EU
    Edited by ZOS_JesC on April 5, 2018 7:48PM
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »

21bn47d.jpg

You are assuming that this mysterious opponent of yours has no idea how to fight back. You do realize you’re talking to 2 nightblade mains, right?

“How will you counter” we just slot mark and beat up your sorry ass

OMG. I told you are a Templar or sorcerer for argument not NB. We can play hide and seek whenever we want.

So what you’re saying is that a sorc has no chance against a snipe spammer? :lol::trollface:
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

21bn47d.jpg

You are assuming that this mysterious opponent of yours has no idea how to fight back. You do realize you’re talking to 2 nightblade mains, right?

“How will you counter” we just slot mark and beat up your sorry ass

OMG. I told you are a Templar or sorcerer for argument not NB. We can play hide and seek whenever we want.

So what you’re saying is that a sorc has no chance against a snipe spammer? :lol::trollface:

Unless you give him a chance with enough time your second lethal arrow to get his shields up. Choice is how good you are pulling. In almost all cases, you first lethal arrow will be in the air , before second one hits. If he is in horse no chance , unless he didn't fell down and get out of our range pretty fast if lucky. With mark , he cannot go in stealth immediately. He has to wait for 20 seconds. Your bow will hit a lot harder with major breach. He cannot roll dodge forever or having shields up at the same time. With poison he cannot heal. With other classes snipe build of course. Immediately go in stealth and stack up the shields problem solved.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on April 5, 2018 7:56PM
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

21bn47d.jpg

You should post a footage of your gameplay so that we can help you by telling you what you can do better. Otherwise we can't help you.
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
This discussion has been closed.