Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How is this ok? Premades and their effect on BGs

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never premade and I almost never lose
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    So I made a new character to avoid the high MMR on my main stam sorc.

I jumped in the below level 50 BGs for a break from the level grind and skyshard gathering. I’m just using all training gear, but I’m doing pretty good. After 3 or 4 matches, I run into a straight up newbie premade. All players with slight variations to names that I recognize.

They’re wtf-stomping on everyone. One of them, whom I managed to kill while he was low health, sends me hate whisper because “how dare I craft a Sload while leveling up”. And that’s the safe for work version. heh.

Ya’ll mofos need Jesus.

I’m pretty sure that’s a console transfer group.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday I entered in a random group for a deathmach game. We had a "full healer" that really did his job, but we also stayed together, and won with more than 100 points ahead of the other team. Before that I had some pretty bad groups, so one good player can really make a difference.
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    kind_hero wrote: »
    Yesterday I entered in a random group for a deathmach game. We had a "full healer" that really did his job, but we also stayed together, and won with more than 100 points ahead of the other team. Before that I had some pretty bad groups, so one good player can really make a difference.

rare case, as usual 1 good + 3 bad = frustration for that one.
    we need something to prevent premade stomping randoms
    Edited by Anethum on August 10, 2018 5:02PM
    @Anethum from .ua
  • moonio
    moonio
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think they need to introduce bigger maps for 2 x 12 person players, that would reduce the effectiveness of premades.
    Cyrodiilania 2.0
  • ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you add outfit rewards to bg? Thx (no) Entering solo and got 5 matches where one team was like zerg premade, stick, heal, tank, coordination, VERY INTERESTING YES?