The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

More housing slots for summerset isles

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Please
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. It’s long overdue for said changes to be made. Having a notable home of the likes of the Grand Topal Hideaway, and other relatively large residences need their item cap increased. How do you expect someone to fully furnish an island, and or villa with a 700 item limit?
    Options
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I swear if ZOS puts any more slots into housing I am going to throw a *** conniption.
    I'm serious you guys. I will throw extremely low value, non-sentimental items off the *** roof.
    signing off
    Options
  • Aimora
    Aimora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This x10 please - been waiting for this since launch of housing :/
    Aimora Gilidhren - 50 Hybrid Sorcerer
    Aimae Gilihdril - 50Templar Healer
    Aimsae Astasia - 50 Templar Tank
    Aimellie Halfpenny - 50 Nightblade spinning DPS
    Sofae Ethelbur - 50 Dragonknight Tank
    Sha'Mash 50 - Nightblade - Former Empress
    Saelenor Wilihfren 50 - Templar No. 3
    Seliene Harbingerin 50 - DK in training
    Aims For Equanimity 10 - Magicka DK

Circle of the Phoenix - Guild Mistress
    Elysium - Guild 2nd in Command
    Auridon Trading Company - Joint GM

Looking for a friendly, progress focused guild check us out at thecircleofthephoenix.gamerlaunch.com/

Check me out at Anook anook.com/aimora
    Options
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have kragenhome house with 100 slots (no eso+) and I can't imagine I would reasonably use more than 120, so I have no idea why ppl keep talking about this since they have twice as much with eso+.
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
    Options
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »
    Please

^ What @aliyavana said!
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please

Options
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's pretty annoying how I can comfortable furnish Amaya lake lodge fully and I still have room for stuff in Daggerfall overlook. The Daggerfall Overlook is both more expensive AND has 700 slots where as Amaya only has 600 and I can furnish it comfortably with slightly less than 500!
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
    Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jura23 wrote: »
    I have kragenhome house with 100 slots (no eso+) and I can't imagine I would reasonably use more than 120, so I have no idea why ppl keep talking about this since they have twice as much with eso+.

Some people are more creative than others.
    Edited by Dracane on March 19, 2018 8:19PM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
    Options
  • SolidusPrime
    SolidusPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ya it may sound greedy or whatever on paper, but 700 just isn't cutting it if you want to really decorate every area of your home.
    Options
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Would be grovey, as just coming up to the 700 limit for a large home....and many many empty spaces....
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
    Options
  • Aethereal'Golden
    Aethereal'Golden
    ✭✭✭
    I pray for increasing limits! Especially for the Mathiisen manor!
    Small and medium houses may be decorated well with current amount of slots sometimes, but not such houses as Mathiisen! So please, please, increase the cap!
    Options
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please.
    Options
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Colecovision on March 19, 2018 8:49PM
    Options
  • swifty3174
    swifty3174
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely need this. Especially Collectable Furnishing slots (Trophies in particular!). I have to keep removing smaller trophies to make room for the newer/more impressive ones every time a new dungeon releases :(
    CP 990+
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Gelduin Greenwood: Bosmer Stamina Nightblade, Completionist
    Khunzar-do: Khajiit Magicka Necromancer, PVP
    Camandil: Altmer Magicka Warden, Healer
    Wulf Cosades: Imperial Health Dragonknight, Tank
    Elenwen Lloderion: Altmer Magicka Nightblade, DPS
    PAPSMEAR - Positively Against PAWS SMEAR campaign - Say YES to crown crates!
    Options
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NyassaV wrote: »
    It's pretty annoying how I can comfortable furnish Amaya lake lodge fully and I still have room for stuff in Daggerfall overlook. The Daggerfall Overlook is both more expensive AND has 700 slots where as Amaya only has 600 and I can furnish it comfortably with slightly less than 500!

Just wait for the new Hew's Bane manor. It makes Daggerfall Overlook feel like Snugpod in comparison yet it still only has 700 slots. ZOS keeps releasing these expensive new crown store houses, each one bigger than the last one, yet the item limit stays the same.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on March 20, 2018 11:53PM
    Options
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm sure you would, if you had an opportunity.
    Most of the notable house have only the courtyard the similar area as your entire home, so you should think in much bigger perspective. Places like Forsaken Stronghold with vast open spaces, are great for creativity and you can build there almost anything, like a ship or another stronghold or a forest or whatever, if you had enough slots.

I'm up for double the actual number of furniture slots.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
    Options
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apherius wrote: »
    Please

Please²

Please x3
    Options
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obviously, we all want more storage. There are two specific areas that need looked at.

1. The Library. Come on already, get you act together. The whole system is a complete joke if trying to display all your lore books. The book shelves are rubbish, and even if you can get the books onto shelves so they look somewhat decent, they typically dont function. Not to mention, they take up an insane amount of house storage.

2. They need to add more spaces for the unique collectables. At first it wasnt an issue. Really it was only the vet dungeon busts. The big homes with ESO+ cold hold them all. Then they doubled the amount with wall mounted versions. Since then they have also added several new dungeons and trials. Wait there's more, now we have 8 storage chests to deal with. I understand that there needs to be some sort of limit on storage, but a manor should have the capacity to hold all the unique collectibles in the game, Period!!!
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please x4 @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert please discuss this in eso live if you plan to or not
    Options
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want this badly, but also realize its unlikely to happen as long as the housing system uses the client to generate the housing instances.
    Options
  • Aethereal'Golden
    Aethereal'Golden
    ✭✭✭
    If it is possible to release houses with 700 slots, I wish each large house - not notable only - will have proper amount of slots...
    Options
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Three thumbs up.
    Options
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should be 750 intems non eso plus and 1500 eso+ if they want to continue that pay wall nonsense
    Options
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The item limit is bad whether you have an apartment, small home, mansion, or notable. My St. Delyn apartment has a fantastic interior but there is so much more detail that I would want to place if given the opportunity. The irony here is the load screen photo for St. Delyn is not possible to be replicated by players. Clearly the art designers had something better in mind that isn't possible by the current limitations of the game.

Notable homes have their own problem which is that they have so much space for creativity and not enough slots to really detail things out.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
    Options
  • Ihatenightblades
    Ihatenightblades
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »

Some people are more creative than others.

This
    Options
  • NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Because you want your big house to look lived in and cozy, sometimes with additional extravagances. And right now palaces and manors look like they were raided by the thieves guild. Twice. Each
    Options
  • Vaelen
    Vaelen
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see some Ayleid type housing sort of like this from a Skyrim mod called Ayleid Citadel:

70200-0-1443702307.jpg

70200-18-1443702449.jpg

Options
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That marble is so smooth and glossy it just doesn't look real. But those Welkynd stones are giving me some hardcore Oblivion nostalgia feels.
    Options
  • the_Beard
    the_Beard
    ✭✭✭
    They need to add more spaces for the unique collectables. At first it wasnt an issue. Really it was only the vet dungeon busts. The big homes with ESO+ cold hold them all. Then they doubled the amount with wall mounted versions. Since then they have also added several new dungeons and trials. Wait there's more, now we have 8 storage chests to deal with. I understand that there needs to be some sort of limit on storage, but a manor should have the capacity to hold all the unique collectibles in the game, Period!!!

THIS. In order to make room for the most recent vet trophy busts, and all the storage chests, I had to remove a handful of the normal trophy busts. This isn't a complete deal-breaker for me, but at the same time, it doesn't make sense to have more "collectables" in the game than what can currently be held by the largest-teir house with eso plus included. This can be easily solved by increasing the collectables limit from 80 to 100 (and it would give room for future DLC dungeons/trials).

Also, please fix the vet bust for Asylum Sanctorium. It is a trial (has its own leaderboard), but still does not have a base like all the other trials do (vdsa/vma included)
    Edited by the_Beard on March 19, 2018 10:43PM
    theBeard - PC NA cp1200+
    • Scores: vCR 127,735 | vHoF 213,293 | vAS 113,203 | vMoL 160,447 | vSO 177,706 (WR) | vHRC 154,658 | vAA 147,466 | vDSA 46k
    • Gryphon Heart / Immortal Redeemer / Tick-Tock Tormentor / Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    • Flawless Conqueror x11 - All Classes Mag & Stam
    • 32k+ Achievement Points (global)
    • Former Emperor / Grand Master Crafter / Master Angler
    • AR Palatine Rank 35
    Options