The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

More housing slots for summerset isles

• SirMewser
    SirMewser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please
  • Rawst
    Rawst
    ✭✭✭
    Yes please, I need at least 3 times more to make my island look lively.
    Beasts in amber! Wake and remember!
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pretty please
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    pretty please

• Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the_Beard wrote: »
    They need to add more spaces for the unique collectables. At first it wasnt an issue. Really it was only the vet dungeon busts. The big homes with ESO+ cold hold them all. Then they doubled the amount with wall mounted versions. Since then they have also added several new dungeons and trials. Wait there's more, now we have 8 storage chests to deal with. I understand that there needs to be some sort of limit on storage, but a manor should have the capacity to hold all the unique collectibles in the game, Period!!!

THIS. In order to make room for the most recent vet trophy busts, and all the storage chests, I had to remove a handful of the normal trophy busts. This isn't a complete deal-breaker for me, but at the same time, it doesn't make sense to have more "collectables" in the game than what can currently be held by the largest-teir house with eso plus included. This can be easily solved by increasing the collectables limit from 80 to 100 (and it would give room for future DLC dungeons/trials).

Also, please fix the vet bust for Asylum Sanctorium. It is a trial (has its own leaderboard), but still does not have a base like all the other trials do (vdsa/vma included)

Forgot about the VAS bust. Totally lame. Also, had to do the same thing with the mounted busts. I am not going to lie, this put a really bitter taste in my mouth. There have been 2 houses recently that I almost pulled the trigger on, but then I thought, why fund a broken model.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Please, bitte, si´l vous plait, por favor, per favore, quaeso!
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need more trophy slots.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOSSSSS. PLEASEEEEEE discuss this on eso live
  • Calandrae
    Calandrae
    ✭✭✭✭
    This, please, a thousand times!

I won't spend any crowns on a manor/palace or whatever ZoS has to offer, until the item limit is such that I can decorate my house properly and creatively. Until that day comes, I will just gather furnishing materials and wait.

Edited by Calandrae on March 21, 2018 4:39AM
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As someone who has finished decorating almost all my houses, this is sorely needed.

Inn rooms such as the Saint Delyn Penthouse can barely be furnished with the tiny furnishing cap. But even more pressing, large manors such as Tel Galen and Ebonheart Chateau cannot be decorated in a fulfilling way, with clutter and smaller items, and let's not even mention books, if you want to decorate the outside as well as every inside room, you're stuck with large furniture pieces such as sofas, tables and beds, and will lack all the wonderful clutter that truly differentiates your home from just another random building.

Literally the only home I didn't struggle with furnishing cap was Kragenhome, since it's basically just a single, larger room but with a medium furnishing cap. All the others were a struggle to finish. If you cannot raise the item cap in the near future, at least do is the service of discussing the issue and possible solutions on an episode of ESO live.

For people who are into housing, this is a top concern for most of us.
  • itscompton
    itscompton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jura23 wrote: »
    I have kragenhome house with 100 slots (no eso+) and I can't imagine I would reasonably use more than 120, so I have no idea why ppl keep talking about this since they have twice as much with eso+.
    That's your problem, no imagination. If you had one you'd need more slots in your house.

• Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    itscompton wrote: »
    I have kragenhome house with 100 slots (no eso+) and I can't imagine I would reasonably use more than 120, so I have no idea why ppl keep talking about this since they have twice as much with eso+.
    That's your problem, no imagination. If you had one you'd need more slots in your house.

To be fair to that guy, Kragenhome is actually one of the easier homes to decorate, I actually struggled to /reach/ the item cap on this one. And as you can see in my home presentation here, it is not due to lack of either ideas or item clutter.

Like I write in my post above, Kragenhome is, however, the only exception I have found, most likely since the item cap is rather large here (300 items if I recall), while the home itself is barely much larger than, say, the Flaming Nix one.

So for this particular house, I agree that the item cap isn't much of an issue. This, however, should be the space vs. item cap ratio used for /all/ the houses, instead of only for this particular house. For smaller houses, especially the Saint Delyn one, the item cap is very tiny, and in medium and larger houses that consit of more than 1 room, the item cap is also very easy to reach. Kragenhome is an exception, but instead of being an exception, it should have been the standard for every home.
  • mythlover20
    mythlover20
    ✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »

Some people are more creative than others.

Exactly this. I built a second floor inside my Snugpod, and the structural changes alone cost 30 furniture slots. There is no way I would have been able to furnish it properly with only 100 slots. Hel, I have 200 with plus and it still isn't enough to properly decorate the second floor, where my bedroom, office, sitting room, and enchanting table and storage are.

For reference, these are screenshots of Snugpod, and Domus Phrasticus. Please, if you know of any way to replicate this without running out of the furniture slots, let me know. I can really use the additional space. Phrasticus isn't even finished. I ran out of slots after only two "rooms".

screenshot_20180322_005234_by_mythlover20-dc6iqx3.png
    screenshot_20180322_005045_by_mythlover20-dc6inny.png
    screenshot_20180322_005422_by_mythlover20-dc6iqwp.png
    screenshot_20180322_005516_by_mythlover20-dc6iqwc.png
    screenshot_20180322_005555_by_mythlover20-dc6iqw1.png
    screenshot_20180322_005620_by_mythlover20-dc6iqvp.png
    "In the darkness all is the same, all is equal. It is the light which casts the shadow, and turns to evil that which simply was." - Me.

mythlover20/The Plant Baron

Officer in Blood Moon Traders trade guild.

Blood Moon Traders is a laid back, werewolf-themed Trade Guild with a stable trader in Sentinel, in the Alik'r Desert. We have weekly raffles and auctions, as well as a variety of events throughout the week, and a monthly Yard Sale. Join us and you'll have access to a fully-stocked Guild Hall, a Discord Server, and a website. In return all we ask for is active participation in our events or making 25k gold in sales each week. Search for Blood Moon Traders in the Guild Finder or message me in-game for an invite.
  • LanceFoxMcCloud
    LanceFoxMcCloud
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! Please!
    I've been dreaming of an increased item cap since housing first dropped and I bought Strident Springs. I only had enough to landscape the garden and build a pool... completely capped out with just decorating the outside, no furniture inside at all.
    Then I bought the Pinnacle. I built a massive dueling arena in it, with a training facility out back.... currently sitting at 698 of 700, with over 300 housing items still sitting in my bank because I have no room to display anything else.
    PLEASE, if you're going to keep giving us these huge homes, more new furnishing plans, more statues & luxury furnishing items... give us the space to properly display it all!!!
  • mythlover20
    mythlover20
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! Please!
    I've been dreaming of an increased item cap since housing first dropped and I bought Strident Springs. I only had enough to landscape the garden and build a pool... completely capped out with just decorating the outside, no furniture inside at all.
    Then I bought the Pinnacle. I built a massive dueling arena in it, with a training facility out back.... currently sitting at 698 of 700, with over 300 housing items still sitting in my bank because I have no room to display anything else.
    PLEASE, if you're going to keep giving us these huge homes, more new furnishing plans, more statues & luxury furnishing items... give us the space to properly display it all!!!

I feel your pain, dear. I would suggest buying the cheaper houses to use as warehouses. I've got two of the apartments, two of the small houses, and the Coven house just to store what excess I have.

I used to have fewer houses but I let my plus lapse two weeks ago and have to wait until I can budget it back in again, so I bought Black Vine Villa and Moonmirth to house the excess.
    Edited by mythlover20 on March 21, 2018 4:58PM
    "In the darkness all is the same, all is equal. It is the light which casts the shadow, and turns to evil that which simply was." - Me.

mythlover20/The Plant Baron

Officer in Blood Moon Traders trade guild.

Blood Moon Traders is a laid back, werewolf-themed Trade Guild with a stable trader in Sentinel, in the Alik'r Desert. We have weekly raffles and auctions, as well as a variety of events throughout the week, and a monthly Yard Sale. Join us and you'll have access to a fully-stocked Guild Hall, a Discord Server, and a website. In return all we ask for is active participation in our events or making 25k gold in sales each week. Search for Blood Moon Traders in the Guild Finder or message me in-game for an invite.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nothing today
  • Orticia
    Orticia
    ✭✭✭✭

Give me a thousand and I will use it. It is all in the details (literally).
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please
  • toxicpanda
    toxicpanda
    ✭✭
    Yes!