The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What the ... is wrong with battlegrounds? Massive technical issues.

Seraphayel
Seraphayel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Long story short:

I am getting permanent disconnects and crashes in battlegrounds.

Right now, logged onto my Nightblade, joined a battleground: 1min later disconnect. Yeah, 20min penalty so I logged onto my DK. Joined a battleground, 2min later game error, forced shut down and I am booted to the PS4 homescreen.

What is going on? No, it is not my connection. My connection is fine. And I am having so so many game crashes in the last days, it can't be my PS4 Pro, can it? I mean what should be wrong with the console if everything is fine.

Don't get me wrong, I do have disconnects in the open world as well. But game crashes happen in 99% in battlegrounds.

Do something about this, ZOS!

(PS4 Pro EU)

@ZOS_MichaelServotte @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GaryA @ZOS_BillE
Edited by Seraphayel on March 7, 2018 7:34PM
PS5
EU
Aldmeri Dominion
- Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Ihatenightblades
    Ihatenightblades
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night on xbox bg was fine.
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice forum mod, you moved this into the battlegrounds and not the technical issues section.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    Nice forum mod, you moved this into the battlegrounds and not the technical issues section.

They know how to bury a thread, it's the one thing they are good at.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man it’s not just BGs it’s all PvP. The *** performance and connections are so bad. I get an 87ms ping to zos server location. In game I’m getting 170 on a good day right now with regular spikes to 350, 500 and 999+ as well as disconnects when approaching battles. It comes and goes by it’s definitely worse than normal. I suggest we all cancel our subs and spam their ESO live chat until they acknowledge the on going issues.
    Edited by Vapirko on March 7, 2018 11:29PM