Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

What Jewelry would you craft?

phaneub17_ESO
phaneub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
If or when it becomes available, which sets would you craft for Jewelry and what would your new setup look like?
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, NMG + Hundings comes to mind.
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What Jewelry would you craft?

The one with the right trait.
  • peacenote
    peacenote
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kagrenac's Hope
    My #1 wish for ESO Today: Decouple achievements from character progress and tracking.
    • Advocate for this HERE.
    • Want the history of this issue? It's HERE.
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Julianos!
    "By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
    "You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
    Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
    Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
    Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
    but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."

• ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thats the possibly best stamina dps build you can have without using dropped sets. Being able to go that route would help a lot of people who can't easily farm dungeons and trials.

But what would the Magic equivalent be? There is no magic version of Nightmother's.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

Thats the possibly best stamina dps build you can have without using dropped sets. Being able to go that route would help a lot of people who can't easily farm dungeons and trials.

But what would the Magic equivalent be? There is no magic version of Nightmother's.

Julianos + Seducer comes to mind. Not, exactly, the same thing, but similar end result, a very strong position to collect gear, from. Julianos + Accuity might be another option.
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be fun to run brass fortress and mechanical acuity together. Brass fortress jewels and weapons opens up a lot of options.
  • JungleBoot
    JungleBoot
    ✭✭✭
    Probably one of the few sets that everyone would craft because the rest are worthless.
    Platform: PS4
    CP 405
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turogs!
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• Sigma957
    Sigma957
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shacklebreaker, Torugs, Hundings, Julianos, NMG, Mechanical Aquity, oh my :smiley: Could create some good builds with out the need to do vet trials for those of us that are not as skilled or the ping to allow doing this type of content.
  • RPGplayer13579
    RPGplayer13579
    ✭✭✭✭
    If I could craft jewelry my healer would have both Kagrenac's Hope and Eyes of Mara.
    My Characters.

Mike Snow - Imperial - Templar - One-Handed and Shield - Tank - Daggerfall Covenant - Commander.
    Catelyn Rivers - Breton - Sorcerer - Destruction Staff - Daggerfall Covenant - Telvanni Magister.
    Ashara Sand - Redguard - Warden - Two-Handed/One-Handed and Shield - Daggerfall Covenant - Heroic.
    Tormund gro-Largash - Orsimer - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Daggerfall Covenant - Furious.
    Lysa Rivers - Breton - Nightblade - Bow/One-Handed and Shield - Vampire - Daggerfall Covenant - Brassy Assassin.

Jon Karstark - Nord - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Ebonheart Pact - Drunk.
    Arya Sand - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Assassin.
    Sansa Snow - Impeial - Warden - Destruction Staff/One-Handed and Shield - Ebonheart Pect - Swashbuckler.
    Jojen Reed-Walker - Argonian - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Ebonheart Pact - Melancholy.
    Alys Karstark - Nord - Nightblade - Bow/Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Minstrel.

Nymeria Woods - Bosmer - Nightblade - Bow - Aldmeri Dominion - Thief.
    Brandon Wings - Altmer - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Aldmeri Dominion - Scholar.
    Lyanna Flowers - Altmer - Sorcerer - Sword/Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Duchess.
    Marvolo-jo Riddle - Khajiit - Necromancer - Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Deadlands Firewalker.
    Obara Woods - Bosmer - Templar - Bow - Werewolf - Aldmeri Dominion - Cheerful.

• Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    shackle was the first the came to mind, along with classic crafted DPS sets that have always been solid, then things like kags, seducer, etc.

a lot of builds open up and you can actually make a pretty fantastic character with nothing but crafting.

curious how gold jewelry will work?
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hist bark + Trava's favor obviously.

But the main reason is that getting blue SPC, and moondancer upgradable gear is easy but you can't get the rings without the much more difficult Vet difficulty
    Edited by Narvuntien on March 7, 2018 5:55AM
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would upgrade SPC/Worm jewells to gold.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mechanical Acuity Julianos

Hunding NMG

Hist and Tava

Lots of fun

TBS ?
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »

Hunding NMG

Hist and Tava

Lots of fun

TBS ?

TBS and Shacklebreaker could get you some pretty wicked hybrid stats on a dark elf.
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Julianos + Kagrenacs should be pretty good for players that are learning dungeon/trail mechanics. Nice amount of spell crit and spell dmg, reduced time to rez with some health and magicka regen.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hunding NMG

Hist and Tava

Lots of fun

TBS ?

TBS and Shacklebreaker could get you some pretty wicked hybrid stats on a dark elf.

Would be fun :)
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Werewolf PvP:

Shacklebreaker + Pelinial´s.
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ohhh, TBS would be nice as jewelry armor because having it on weapons and going 5,5,2 constantly was annoying, could not single weapon of any kind, and it still had bugs with weapon swaping. so if you wanted 5,5,2 TBS you had to run it in armor, and that meant you had to farm your other 5 piece in jewelry slot AND the weapons you wanted.

all in all a colossal pain in the rear. jewelry crafting would make this set (and many others) a bit more relevant again, and a bit more simple to get people in some decent gear to start end game dungeons and trials.

(not that I care about end game trials, but I know a few do)
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only hope it won't be hidden behind somekind of paywall... I wan't it to be usual crafting station, placed in every darn city, town or village. I wan't mats to be world wide (Pitbull xD) available. No restrictions, no micropaymets, just add it as a basic content as it should be from the very beginning.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crazy setups like 4-2-2-2-1-1 are coming )
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    I only hope it won't be hidden behind somekind of paywall... I wan't it to be usual crafting station, placed in every darn city, town or village. I wan't mats to be world wide (Pitbull xD) available. No restrictions, no micropaymets, just add it as a basic content as it should be from the very beginning.

Very likely to be in an expansion package though :/
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tava's Favor or Hist Bark so I can pair those sets and top them with a Bloodspawn. Would make a pretty good build for PvP. I'll call it Dragonbunny :)
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Elwendryll
    Elwendryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are so much combinations I want to do, most of them involving TBS.
    PC - EU - France - AD
    Main character: Qojikrin - Khajiit Sorcerer Tank/Stamina DD - since March 25, 2015.
    Guildmaster of Oriflamme: Focus on 4 player endgame content.
    Member of Brave Cat Trade, Panda Division and Toadhuggers.

All 4-man trifectas - TTT, IR, GH
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    julianos and tbs maybe.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »

Very likely to be in an expansion package though :/

It still would be ok If someone could buy the DLC and since then craft jewlery without limits, but Im afriad they will implement it in some way like Outfits. Like you need special material to craft jewlery in desired trait available in crown store for just 500 crowns or... you can buy it for 50k gold/drop it from vHM of new trial last boss with a 10% chance :/You see? You can get it in game, we just want you to have an option to choose where you would like to get those mats. #convenience
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Everstorm
    Everstorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Griffe wrote: »
    I would upgrade SPC/Worm jewells to gold.

I'm guesstimating that it will work like runecrafting: you make them at a certain quality lvl, no upgrading after, or upgrading of dropped sets.
    Edited by Everstorm on March 7, 2018 11:57AM
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    beautiful jewelry!
    beautiful and deadly at once ;)
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gold spell power cure <3