Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Fashion Megathread

• waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Kadraeus nice but don't cheat with reshade or other doctored image effects like some here...it only counts if you make vanilla look good :tongue:
  • Kadraeus
    Kadraeus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vigarr wrote: »
    @Kadraeus nice but don't cheat with reshade or other doctored image effects like some here...it only counts if you make vanilla look good :tongue:

Heh, I don't consider Reshade "cheating." The models still look the same even if the contrast and sharpness are little different. Plus, without a proper photomode, getting good angles without cutting, resizing, and sharpening some pictures is difficult. I generally don't add effects, change hue, or whatever outside the game. But in the case of my pirate pictures, I had to resize and sharpen one of them since it was impossible for me to get the camera any lower.
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kadraeus wrote: »

Heh, I don't consider Reshade "cheating." The models still look the same even if the contrast and sharpness are little different. Plus, without a proper photomode, getting good angles without cutting, resizing, and sharpening some pictures is difficult. I generally don't add effects, change hue, or whatever outside the game. But in the case of my pirate pictures, I had to resize and sharpen one of them since it was impossible for me to get the camera any lower.

sorcery I say! I'm just teasing because I pause the game (or whatever inventory screen is called lol), take screenshot, then crop out the inventory bits around my character
  • Kadraeus
    Kadraeus
    ✭✭✭✭

sorcery I say! I'm just teasing because I pause the game (or whatever inventory screen is called lol), take screenshot, then crop out the inventory bits around my character

That's exactly what I do lol. The inventory lighting is useful. On PC there's an unmapped keybind that lets you hide the UI. I use that too
  • Kikazaru
    Kikazaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jTs9LcS.jpg

IIZXoHC.jpg

FQQdpQi.jpg

p0c0r6j.jpg
    Mizaru

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting closer to personal ideal dunmeri outfit. eso64_2021-07-09_01-01-55.png
    eso64_2021-07-09_00-49-20.png
    Kinda "short cape" look, as much as game allows it:
    eso64_2021-07-07_21-43-36.png

And two more outfits i still enjoy from time to time.eso64_2021-07-09_01-30-48.png
    eso64_2021-07-09_01-22-19.png
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is Tara the Nimble, my Magicka Dragonknight healer.

XOvfD1J.png

k7BCGFJ.png
  • Rezdayn
    Rezdayn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESSR0GV.png
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirri & me. She's nattily dressed while I'm still the former jailbird who uses the manacles as wrist ornaments ;)

63Zkbcj.png
  • WarriorNinja9
    WarriorNinja9
    ✭✭
    Some more of mine. Finding good spots for screenshots ain't easy, and I really need to find a good depth of field for Reshade again.

QwIThT3.png

how did you make this??
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Some more of mine. Finding good spots for screenshots ain't easy, and I really need to find a good depth of field for Reshade again.

QwIThT3.png

how did you make this??

the top is shield of senchal...not sure about the rest off hand
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

QwIThT3.png

how did you make this??

Looks like abah legs, topal corsair boots/gloves and silver dawn hat.
  • Marillea
    Marillea
    ✭✭✭✭
    how did you make this??

Light Sunspire shoulders, medium Shield of Senchal chest, topal corsair gloves and boots, medium Silver Dawn helmet, heavy Abah's watch legs.
  • countbars
    countbars
    ✭✭✭

QwIThT3.png

how did you make this??

Looks like abah legs, topal corsair boots/gloves and silver dawn hat.

head: medium silver dawn
    pauldrons: ligth sunspire
    chest: medium shield of senchal
    gloves: topal corsair
    belt: - (empty or anithing that can to fall through under texturees. like a medium orc)
    pants: medium abah’s watch
    boots: topal corsair
    swords: redguard
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    my new (and only) necro...was lucky enough to pull my first apex out of a 4 pack and it fits her
    7-9-2021_1-09-21_PM-cnk1z3xn_1.png
    7-9-2021_1-08-48_PM-4y1zbovi_1.png
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    related site note- we need a bracelet style because broken handcuffs is not really a good substitute lol
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    related site note- we need a bracelet style because broken handcuffs is not really a good substitute lol

I totally agree. I dyed my handcuffs gold and they look fine when I can't see the chain bit. But everytime I do it feels very awkward.
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »

I totally agree. I dyed my handcuffs gold and they look fine when I can't see the chain bit. But everytime I do it feels very awkward.

same here lol
  • countbars
    countbars
    ✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »

light pyandonean is a gool choice fr the braceletes)
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sunspire and Pyandonean gloves are both good bracelet styles. If anything, I wish there were more true sandal styles that don't have a leg piece. The only ones I know of are prisoner's rags and the equivalent Soul Shriven shoes.
    PC NA
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    my new (and only) necro...was lucky enough to pull my first apex out of a 4 pack and it fits her

Also, what head adornment is this? I quite like the look, and your overall outfit :)
    PC NA
  • countbars
    countbars
    ✭✭✭
    oterWitz wrote: »

Also, what head adornment is this? I quite like the look, and your overall outfit :)

Blood Scion Razorguard from Nightfall Crown Crate, 16 gems
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    countbars wrote: »
    Blood Scion Razorguard from Nightfall Crown Crate, 16 gems

Thank you, I will keep an eye out for their return (though it looks like it will be a while, ah well) :)
    PC NA
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

thanks for the compliment. It's funny how the pieces fell into place to make her because I got that adornment awhile ago but never used, same for hairstyle, skin etc then she just happened 1 day lol
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

And two more outfits i still enjoy from time to time.eso64_2021-07-09_01-30-48.png

You probably have already been asked before, but what Re-Shade are you using here? :open_mouth:
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sephyr wrote: »

You probably have already been asked before, but what Re-Shade are you using here? :open_mouth:

I'm not completely sure by now tbh 😸. It was a mix of neatperfection and plushenko ones that I've made to be performance friendly when playing on quite an old machine cutting like 2fps at the very max. I believe the base is neatperfection with some shaders enabled from the second one like sharpen or some light(eye?) adaptation (making dark scenes lighter and vice versa). But you probably can tweak any of them two to your preferences without looking much different, but by default they were pretty loaded with stuff.

Hope that mess of an answer helps 😅
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sunspire and Pyandonean gloves are both good bracelet styles. If anything, I wish there were more true sandal styles that don't have a leg piece. The only ones I know of are prisoner's rags and the equivalent Soul Shriven shoes.

Thank you for this. I've been looking for bracelets.
  • Thavie
    Thavie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Snow Elf

No need for cropping, just bind a key for turning off UI, press I, press "hide UI" button, screenshot, press "hide UI" to turn it back on.

"We grew under a bad sun"
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have both of these so I'll have to test this later, thanks!
  • faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also there are prophets sandals which are quite nice
    "Azura give me strength, Let my voice change the world as long as I am in it."