Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Fashion Megathread

• killed_Persephone
    killed_Persephone
    ✭✭✭
    My new Blackwood character: Diana Peregrinus, an Imperial Dragon Knight originated from Bravil and now she's trying to find her place within the Daggerfall Covenant....

Screenshot_20210604_061618.png

(This was the 1st version and yes... I was totally inspired by Wonder Woman. Still working on my version of the Gold Armor)
    Edited by killed_Persephone on June 27, 2021 6:15AM
    PC-EU ~|~ CP 1200+ ~|~ UserID: 'killed.Persephone' | Gilde: Tamriels Häkelfreunde & Smile | Passionierte PvE'lerin ohne Battle-Pets
    Rhíanwyn "Rhíann Runenstein" Fenrisversen ~|~ Bretonin ~|~ Zauberin ~|~ EP
    Familienclan Fenrisversen:
    • Rhagnar "Wolfsmond" Fenrisversen ~|~Nord ~|~ Drachenritter ~|~ EP
    • Brynja "Schneewolf" Fenrisversen ~|~ Nord ~|~ Templerin ~|~ EP
    • Persephone Vadryn ~|~ Dunmer ~|~ Nekromantin/Vampir ~|~ EP
    • Amee-Lee ~|~ Argonierin ~|~ Drachenritterin ~|~ EP
    • Lagertha gra-Khadgar ~|~ Ork ~|~ Hüterin ~|~ EP
    • Kíeraniel Grünschatten ~|~ Bosmer ~|~ Hüterin ~|~ AD
    • Shuvani ~|~ Khajiit ~|~ Nekromantin ~|~ AD
    • Eljadhwyn ~|~ Altmer ~|~ Templerin ~|~ AD
    • Eljadhan ~|~ Altmer ~|~ Zauberer ~|~ AD
    • Diana Peregrinus ~|~ Kaiserliche ~|~ Drachenritterin ~|~ DB
    • Robín Locksley ~|~ Bretonin ~|~ Nachtklinge ~|~ DB
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    glad we get some more skirts. Can't wait for waking flame, until then I use ivory brigade.

The chest is the current featured crownstore motif. Unfortunately with flaps again :(

wlqZPsB.jpg
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yesterday I got the Blackreach Blue, the achievement for the "saviour of skyrim" :)

This dye also looks metallic on the nordic bathing towel, just a little dark on it.

5AwnKgm.jpg
  • hcbigdogdoghc
    hcbigdogdoghc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank the divines for the Silver Dawn heavy chest....a good looking chest piece WITHOUT flaps.
    hDL96xU.png?1

BeA1IoI.png?1

• opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tarajo and his new friend, Bastian.

yi82mIs.png

gclPxJJ.png

Is that an Ohmes I spy?
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    opaj wrote: »
    Tarajo and his new friend, Bastian.

yi82mIs.png

gclPxJJ.png

Is that an Ohmes I spy?

Yup! Tarajo is my Ohmes character. ^_^
  • MisterGibs
    MisterGibs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thsi is my character gothscar. he is the secret forth member of teh tribunal but they were jelus of him bcuz he is stronger then vivic and smarter than sofa sil and more luved than amalaxa. he wus an orfan becuz his parents died 5 years before he was born (but he hated them n e way because they wor shipped the divines) and was rased by nokternal becus she loved him. he became an ajent of darkned and became teh leader of the dark brotherhod after an day of murder.
    hates: light divines his parents
    quote: teh names gothscar but u may kno me better as ur shadow
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    Fashion
    Head: Grim Harlequin Hat
    Shoulders: Sunspire Epaulets
    Chest: New Moon Priest Curiass
    Hands: Grim Harlequin Gloves
    Belt: Hlaalu Sash
    Legs: Dark Brotherhood Breeches
    Feet Grim Harlequin Shoes
    I did notice someone had the same chest and legs combo a few pages back, so I'm glad I'm not the only one with good taste.
    Edited by MisterGibs on October 6, 2022 11:50PM
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    very sexy @MisterGibs

Looks 1000% better with the full face visible; that style of mask is NOT flattering.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • aaisoaho
    aaisoaho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screenshot_20210702_175411.png

Devided to end trying to get a dagger, so now I rock a 2h instead of dw.
  • faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭
    Watch out your about to get ganked!
    "Azura give me strength, Let my voice change the world as long as I am in it."
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MisterGibs wrote: »
    thsi is my character gothscar. he is the secret forth member of teh tribunal but they were jelus of him bcuz he is stronger then vivic and smarter than sofa sil and more luved than amalaxa. he wus an orfan becuz his parents died 5 years before he was born (but he hated them n e way because they wor shipped the divines) and was rased by nokternal becus she loved him. he became an ajent of darkned and became teh leader of the dark brotherhod after an day of murder.
    hates: light divines his parents
    quote: teh names gothscar but u may kno me better as ur shadow

Hold up.

Sonic...nothing personnel kid?

@MisterGibs
    Edited by spartaxoxo on July 2, 2021 7:56PM
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is Tara Cloudwine. She's a Nord Necromancer and the only character I RP as completely evil in my head.

fyFJHL0.png

ZWR6Hh3.png

w9GNmYz.png

MEcWZu2.png

24JJHLh.png
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kikani2.pngk2.png
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • WaywardArgonian
    WaywardArgonian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sai Sahan chest + Deadlands Gladiator legs make for a good combination.

k5aGM3q.png
    PC/EU altaholic | Smallscale & ballgroup healer | Former Empanada of Ravenwatch | @ degonyte in-game | Nibani Ilath-Pal (AD Nightblade) - AvA rank 50 | Jehanne Teymour (AD Sorcerer) - AvA rank 50 | Niria Ilath-Pal (AD Templar) - AvA rank 50
  • NylAR
    NylAR
    ✭✭✭✭
    Made a Saxhleel lady for the first time last night and came up with her outfit a few minutes ago.
    Argonian2.jpg
    I love how adaptable the new motifs from this chapter are. They fit with so many racial aesthetics that they almost never feel out of place in an outfit. That pauldron especially.

Amazing!!!! What are those motifs??? @RealJobasha
    Edited by NylAR on July 4, 2021 9:11PM
  • Ilythia
    Ilythia
    ✭✭✭
    ZCGd1OV.png
  • taugrim
    taugrim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Curious to hear which of the following 2 outfits you think looks better.

Per the Midyear Mayhem event that just finished, here's my Warden with Ebonsteel Knight and other pieces:

anu3a9r.png

I'd prefer making this outfit a bit brighter polished steel color, but even with Birch White the cuirass has a grey tint in the main areas aside from the filigree. So I had to dye the rest of the pieces to match the cuirass. It's still good looking, just not as bright as I'd prefer.
    Head: none
    Shoulders: Psijic Arm Cops — while this is not a set piece it looks like it is based on the filigree. I also prefer not big-flair shoulders, they look too WoWish
    Hands: Ebonsteel Knight Gauntless
    Legs: Honor Guard Greaves
    Chest: Ebonsteel Knight Cuirass
    Waist: Thieves Guild Sash — I tend to opt for subtle belts as the heavy belts have huge ornamentation, and I don't want to cover the cuirass
    Feet: Ebonsteel Knight Sabatons

I'm trying to farm the Dragonguard pauldrons.

Before the Midyear Mayhem, here's the outfit I used for a long time, based on Ancestral Elf and other pieces:

y3ZyLr5.png

The thing I like about this outfit is the high-polished bright steel look in the main areas outside the filigree. It reminds me of the bright steel armor from the movie Excalibur.
    Head: none
    Shoulders: Redguard Pauldrons 2 — again, I favor shoulders that don't have big wide flair. WoW made such shoulders popular, but boy are they ugly IMO
    Hands: High Elf Gauntless 3
    Legs: Honor Guard Greaves
    Chest: Ancestral High Elf Cuirass
    Waist: High Elf Girdle 3
    Feet: High Elf Sabatons 3
    Edited by taugrim on July 6, 2021 2:54PM
    PC | NA | CP 2.3k
    • Active: Dark Elf Stamina Templar | Dark Elf Stamina Necromancer
    • Inactive: Dark Elf Stamina Arcanist | Nord Stamina Warden | Orc Stamina Sorceror | Nord Stamina Nightblade | Nord Stamina Dragonknight
    BUILDS ADDONS AUTHORED GUILDS:
    • Ankle Biters | Legends Syndicate (PVP) | Moonlit Shenanigans | Song of Broken Pines (PVP) | Ulfhednar (PVP)
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    not sure if anyone seen this guy in cyro but my mag sorc was pimpin during MM...complete with golden pimp hand cane staff :D
    7-5-2021_1-43-09_AM-xobeuf5x_1.png
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    radiostar wrote: »
    hface.png

hfront.png
    colors.png
    hback.png

Oohhh that hair!! How did you get that?
    radiostar wrote: »
    Oohhh that hair!! How did you get that?

As @tomofhyrule posted above, it's a long lost Crown Store hairstyle: Wavy Triple Braided Updo
    Description says Purchase, Promotion, or Event. It was definitely Purchase after being on the PTS for a cycle.
    twh1.png

Such a shame they dont let it come back.
    I understand @tomofhyrule being salty I have been waiting for certain hairstyles for years.
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    personally I think that hairstyle is the most hideous 1 they've made to date but to each their own lol
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I honestly think that style looks... a bit over the top, and I can't see using it on any of my characters, but I'm such a sucker for hairstyles I'd likely buy it if it ever came back. :D But since I only started playing in mid 2019, there's a lot I missed.

Thing is, it was only in the store from 19-23 January 2017.

It seems absolutely bizarre that there are things like this hairstyle that have been unavailable for so long. Personally, I'd love to see The Heroic Poet return (retired from Crown Store Nov 6 2017), but it seems the Crown Store doesn't want to bring hairstyles at all...

Although my favorite of all time that I'd kill for - Short Mussed Wave. It was out on PTS a while back, is seen on loads of NPCs every DLC (including our new best friend Bastian), and yet still never released. I have a character who would look perfect with that style, but every showcase I just get disappointed.

Here's to ZOS finally giving us more hairstyles... 🥺
    Edited by tomofhyrule on July 6, 2021 4:03PM
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I honestly think that style looks... a bit over the top, and I can't see using it on any of my characters, but I'm such a sucker for hairstyles I'd likely buy it if it ever came back. :D But since I only started playing in mid 2019, there's a lot I missed.

Thing is, it was only in the store from 19-23 January 2017.

It seems absolutely bizarre that there are things like this hairstyle that have been unavailable for so long. Personally, I'd love to see The Heroic Poet return (retired from Crown Store Nov 6 2017), but it seems the Crown Store doesn't want to bring hairstyles at all...

Although my favorite of all time that I'd kill for - Short Mussed Wave. It was out on PTS a while back, is seen on loads of NPCs every DLC (including our new best friend Bastian), and yet still never released. I have a character who would look perfect with that style, but every showcase I just get disappointed.

Here's to ZOS finally giving us more hairstyles... 🥺

ah so it's a rare style then..I can undestand the desire then even though it looks like poo lol

they might add it to crown crates at some point...my black bear mount was only available back in 2016 then showed up in crates not long ago
  • SjornParadox52
    SjornParadox52
    ✭✭✭
    Here's my stamina templar, who is a werewolf, been awhile since i made one. He goes by the name "Mordred Gascoine"
    You could probably guess the reference from the name ;)
    He's more of a "Anti Hero" type fella often affiliated with crows.

[img][/img]NRgJPM5.jpg
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    taugrim wrote: »

I'd prefer making this outfit a bit brighter polished steel color, but even with Birch White the cuirass has a grey tint in the main areas aside from the filigree. So I had to dye the rest of the pieces to match the cuirass. It's still good looking, just not as bright as I'd prefer.

@taugrim I like the first one. As for the color your looking for, I think that'd be 'frozen blood'. It's a light shiny silver dye from beating the two Harrowstorm dungeons on vet
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • taugrim
    taugrim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    taugrim wrote: »

@taugrim I like the first one. As for the color your looking for, I think that'd be 'frozen blood'. It's a light shiny silver dye from beating the two Harrowstorm dungeons on vet

That is a really striking dye, super bright polished steel look. Very Excalibur-like.

IIRC I did Vet Icereach already (and have solo'd normal Icereach for drops multiple times).

I'll have to run Vet Unhallowed Grave.
    PC | NA | CP 2.3k
    • Active: Dark Elf Stamina Templar | Dark Elf Stamina Necromancer
    • Inactive: Dark Elf Stamina Arcanist | Nord Stamina Warden | Orc Stamina Sorceror | Nord Stamina Nightblade | Nord Stamina Dragonknight
    BUILDS ADDONS AUTHORED GUILDS:
    • Ankle Biters | Legends Syndicate (PVP) | Moonlit Shenanigans | Song of Broken Pines (PVP) | Ulfhednar (PVP)
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My recently most played bombblade/gankblade <3

z07hhBA.jpg
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    npkoCpP.png?2
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My main and her IC husband

pzJcDMo.jpg?1
    Edited by Sheezabeast on July 8, 2021 6:10AM
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • gamergirldk
    gamergirldk
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZUEI58n.png
  • Kadraeus
    Kadraeus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some more of mine. Finding good spots for screenshots ain't easy, and I really need to find a good depth of field for Reshade again.

KWYUBK7.png
    QwIThT3.png
    CtoD87g.png
    hcidtxP.png
    JG7S0Zh.png