Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Fashion Megathread

• Danbest82
    Danbest82
    Odovacar wrote: »
    Lyra
    8dVfJUj.jpg
    What chest and legs are those?
  • countbars
    countbars
    ✭✭✭
    [quote="Danbest82;c-7343136"[/quote]
    [/quote]

its not an outfit. its a costime. Arena Gladiator.
  • Danbest82
    Danbest82
    countbars wrote: »
    [quote="Danbest82;c-7343136"
    [/quote]

its not an outfit. its a costime. Arena Gladiator.
    [/quote]

Oh OK! Thanks! I'll have to look into it for Mirri. 😀️
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danbest82 wrote: »
    Arena Gladiator.

Oh OK! Thanks! I'll have to look into it for Mirri.

You get it from combining 50 gladiator proofs with Arena Gladiator's Exultation. The proofs you get from doing a daily from the 'Conquest' board in Cyrodiil(1 every 20+ hours) and the "Exultation' you get for 10,000 ap from the War Researcher.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Getting closer to personal ideal dunmeri outfit. eso64_2021-07-09_01-01-55.png

Amazing! Gotta ask, what motifs are those?

Chest is Akaviri Potentate and Shoulders are Icereach, so far I know. What about the rest?
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jNrwXBe.jpg
    ZfF2NwJ.jpg

My friend sent me these images they aren't mine. He doesn't have a forum account. He wanted to show you guys how he made the Dremora duster kind of rock and roll! 🎸 🤘
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forgot this khajiit in my previous spam. Sometimes a khajiit drift away from warm sands and sugary treats, ending up among high rocks where one needs to use different feats.

BkSsCJd.png
    NwdZrHj.png
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • gamergirldk
    gamergirldk
    ✭✭✭✭
    my Necro Lord Rattlebone

khUHoFO.png
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting closer to personal ideal dunmeri outfit. eso64_2021-07-09_01-01-55.png

Amazing! Gotta ask, what motifs are those?

Chest is Akaviri Potentate and Shoulders are Icereach, so far I know. What about the rest?

Thanks! Right, if I remember correctly other parts are Ancestral Akaviri gloves, probably heavy, heavy Swordthane legs, Honor Guard (vBRP one, hope I got the name right lol) sash and heavy boots.
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my Necro Lord Rattlebone

khUHoFO.png

I feel like this guy needs a giant black dragon to ride on.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gave my Firebrand Dunmer an explorer makeover :)

YIeBZlk.png?1

P0S12uD.png?1

Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My main, the Warden Sinnie

MbkhsjS.png
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    my orcs new eyepatch (had the old 1 for years until today)
    7-26-2021_11-12-01_AM-j2asmmhg_1.png
    and a shot of him on his beloved black bear
    7-26-2021_11-11-40_AM-q0h320yj_1.png
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone here has such wildly different fashion sense. Y'all are creative.

Since I haven't shared any yet, I can provide. If anyone would like to see better shots or know more about any of my characters, let me know.
    Solaria Mercius
    yDZFczR.jpg

Nevara Rethrend
    hP8Kgn3.jpg
    Some screenies with the flame skin on.
    xbtEpKw.jpg
    tooqrjA.jpg

Ellenindra
    QLij0Hm.jpg
    pExDNWG.jpg

Larellia
    FT29X9n.jpg

Vazriia-ko & Ja'renji
    2EUOzIm.jpg

Evangeline
    3pzFF5p.jpg
    You can't quite tell, but she's very small. Barrel for scale;
    BdJKmnP.jpg

Sin-Scale
    2cAXPmp.jpg
    That's her paladin look. Below are some shots of her "Hollojack Possessed" look.
    KGHPFt5.jpg
    rm9lMZv.jpg

Sonja al-Sheoth
    Pirate look.
    9QGAHhp.jpg
    Her "Thicketman Possessed" look;
    Rzw4wvs.jpg
    7Vo8V8M.jpg

Wendy Never-Frozen
    1qaOv8l.jpg

Kharza gra-Olor
    urF3oqB.jpg

Aylinwe
    mh3p8hh.jpg

Shen gro-Olor
    trnzctp.jpg
    A screenie with the vampire skin and red eyes on;
    SPsjkBy.jpg

Punches-Many-Dragons
    If you've been seeing an Argonian running around punching dragons this last Elsweyr event, that might have been me.
    0rZLxo2.jpg

Krista Blood-Steel
    UnzFkGm.jpg
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • DP99
    DP99
    ✭✭✭✭
    Danbest82 wrote: »
    DP99 wrote: »
    My one and only.

denk0rj-c510e8c5-bae5-4adc-99c3-42ae212c2bcb.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzI4ZTNhZTdlLTEwZGMtNDZjNi05NDg4LWYwMGFhZTU1NmNkZFwvZGVuazByai1jNTEwZThjNS1iYWU1LTRhZGMtOTljMy00MmFlMjEyYzJiY2IuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.S-e6gOfDxi94QnMkl7zOjdEFNcbgehbcY8ds4XtTCfI
    She's cute.
    What chest piece is that? Thanks.

Thanks, her name is Zelda Greenlink, and she's my homage to Princess Zelda, her hair and face are modeled after the Twilight Princess version, but she's still unique as a character here in ESO while still having nods to another favored game series of mine.

The chest piece is "Wood Elf Jack 2." (It's a nod to a variation of the animated version of Zelda.)
  • Jermolowicz
    Jermolowicz
    ✭✭✭
    So you get excited about an outfit, start collecting pieces and assembling it. Then it turns out some colours don't want to match perfectly when you use the exact same dye on different motifs.

But you press on! Then you acquire the final piece...the Prize-Hunter's patch...just to be reminded the issue with colours and major adornments.

And you know what I tried changing the hair colour to black or brown, and it did not matter. The eyepatch remained having that weird light colour to it.

rqDVMgi.png

Edited by Jermolowicz on July 26, 2021 10:21PM
    PC-EU ~ Loves Khajiits, Alfiqs, Dunmers, Elsweyr, Vvanderfell and housing. Casual PvP and Cyrodill.
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And you know what I tried changing the hair colour to black or brown, and it did not matter. The eyepatch remained having that weird light colour to it.
    I had the same issue when I got mine earlier until I noticed that it's a similar color to my arm bandages and thus looks more legit then if it were black...still feel your pain though
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be like the desert rain, yes? As in attack unpredictable and in spread out harsh relentless bursts.
    LVBdRfA.png
    mlPeCu6.png

Vampire? Mayhaps, but i'm a breton first.
    RcbgoIy.png
    OjZEmK7.png
    A previous colour
    5sJ80iR.png
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Kadraeus
    Kadraeus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Had to make an ohmes. Don't actually own the kata, but I had to get some pics using the crown store preview :p Also, Reshade really makes the colors pop

sj23OhS.png
    AbTgTXq.png
    XN1FITt.png

Edited by Kadraeus on July 29, 2021 5:29AM
  • countbars
    countbars
    ✭✭✭
    Kadraeus wrote: »
    Had to make an ohmes.

hi, bro XD
    eso64-2021-07-29-13-50-40.png
  • JJOtterBear
    JJOtterBear
    ✭✭✭✭
    My magsorc's current attire
    KG4g0lr.png
    e7lupeI.png
  • six2fall
    six2fall
    ✭✭✭✭
    So you get excited about an outfit, start collecting pieces and assembling it. Then it turns out some colours don't want to match perfectly when you use the exact same dye on different motifs.

But you press on! Then you acquire the final piece...the Prize-Hunter's patch...just to be reminded the issue with colours and major adornments.

rqDVMgi.png

What dyes are you using
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    babykubrow wrote: »
    Race changed my Tank to an Imperial today, and I couldn't be happier.

upYLydQ.png

Dang, this looks awesome!
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

upYLydQ.png

TTHHORR wrote: »
    Vivec's Adoring Fan in his natural habitat
    4HkYUlz.jpeg
    KwmdSxw.jpg

And some Konosuba cosplay work in progress, so far only looks good from behind, really regret not getting the special edition of Blackwood for the gladiator heavy legs...
    Tried to make her a glass cannon PvP magDK with fire proc sets but it's been pretty rough lol

gRK8cd1.jpeg

Please update when megumi is finished! Love this!!
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • Marillea
    Marillea
    ✭✭✭✭

upYLydQ.png

Thank you so much!
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    m2ayhdin8fxo.jpg

Lovely! What styles are those?
  • Kadraeus
    Kadraeus
    ✭✭✭✭
    countbars wrote: »
    Kadraeus wrote: »
    Had to make an ohmes.

hi, bro XD
    eso64-2021-07-29-13-50-40.png

My long lost sistah!
  • Jermolowicz
    Jermolowicz
    ✭✭✭
    six2fall wrote: »

rqDVMgi.png

What dyes are you using

Brown leather = Telvanni Brown
    Metal = Noxophilic black
    Blue cloth = Indoril blue

weapons = Divine gold
    PC-EU ~ Loves Khajiits, Alfiqs, Dunmers, Elsweyr, Vvanderfell and housing. Casual PvP and Cyrodill.
  • Jermolowicz
    Jermolowicz
    ✭✭✭
    Time to post some more characters :)

I tend to dress all my chars in two outfits: One for combat and the other more as casual wear.

First off my Dunmer vampire siblings.

Edric Hlaalu (now some might notice that his combat outfit looks very familiar to something that has been posted here years ago, and that is correct. Loved that outfit so much I remade it)

KLOLRgs.png

Then the other sibling, the sister Morgana Hlaalu.

oHZUF9F.png

Then my fav Elder scrolls race out there Khajiit!

My main char that I play non stop Daro'Chani. Now her combat gear is quite boring, but I loved the set and couldn't improve on the ninja design than to keep it intact.

wS15Q0e.png

Then my other Khajiit, Vinter Ma'liik. Once again the eyepatch colour such a shame.

Q6jimRL.png

Then onto my newest imperial gal. Silvone Du Bois. Really loved making her combat out, that chest piece is one of the coolest things out there.

WSh2VDE.png

And my Nord giantess, she does not have time for casual gear. Freya Wulfsbane.

Ku7MCYq.png

Edited by Jermolowicz on August 1, 2021 4:31PM
  • Dargon203
    Dargon203
    20210803212820-1.jpg

20210803213532-1.jpg

20210803213549-1.jpg

Super Ornstein ^^

Edited by Dargon203 on August 3, 2021 8:01PM