The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Werewolf Theorycrafting (PvP)

• Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chrlynsch wrote: »
    BloodStorm wrote: »
    off topic sorta but I saw a pack leader werewolf with 4 wolves on PS4. Anyone know the set to do that ? Or is it an exploit. This kid messaged me back saying " Because I am Alpha " and then stopped talking to me when I asked a simple question with no arrogance or rudness on my end.

That bug exsisted on pc pts, they fixed it with a patch, but maybe it snuck through to console.

@ZOS_GinaBruno pass to the team for investigation please!

I might have seen one werewolf on PC with more than 2 additional puppies, but not sure (since that fight was a total mess with a lot of people). Will test today and see if the bug still persist.
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pssssst dont tell them, they might fix it and leave the resistances bugged :-(
    @Chrlynsch
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • Mr_Wolfe
    Mr_Wolfe
    ✭✭✭
    Pssssst dont tell them, they might fix it and leave the resistances bugged :-(
    @Chrlynsch

Too late, I haven't seen it happen on XB1 since we had that unannounced maintenance Friday night. Tested Saturday and the savage strength passive still isn't working. Interesting to see what they'll push out an emergency hotfix for, and what they won't.
  • Dashmatt
    Dashmatt
    ✭✭✭✭
    New Murkmire crafted set on PTS:

Might of the Lost Legion
    2: Max Stamina
    3: Max Magicka
    4: Weapon Damage
    4: Spell Damage
    5: After successfully blocking, gain 3 uses of Empower, increasing the damage of your next 3 Light Attacks by 40%.

Hmm...
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dashmatt wrote: »
    New Murkmire crafted set on PTS:

Might of the Lost Legion
    5: After successfully blocking, gain 3 uses of Empower, increasing the damage of your next 3 Light Attacks by 40%.

Hmm...

Curiouser and curiouser.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep it seems ZoS indeed intends for us to wait 2 more months on console until the ww is fixed :-D, why did i even hope it would be any different.. Only crown store relevant stuff gets fixed in 1 week :-D
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • ScardyFox
    ScardyFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am wondering... if the soldier of anguish set comes in weapons/jewelry... could is compliment tanky-wolves. By negating their ability to heal through what you are doing to them, it could help off set the missing dps you get from medium armor.

Dunno, just a thought.

• Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ScardyFox wrote: »
    I am wondering... if the soldier of anguish set comes in weapons/jewelry... could is compliment tanky-wolves. By negating their ability to heal through what you are doing to them, it could help off set the missing dps you get from medium armor.

Dunno, just a thought.

Soldier of Anguish is a disgusting set. Like pre-nerfed Sload on steroids.So ye, it's really strong.
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might of the Lost Legion

Very interesting set, could have synergy with new overload on stam sorc too.
    Keep in mind this doesn't buff the bleed portion of werewolf LA, but should still be worth testing.
    Soldier of Anguish (Medium)

2: Weapon Damage
    3: Weapon Critical
    5: When you deal damage with a melee attack, you have a 25% chance to traumatize your enemy, negating their next 5500 points of healing for 4 seconds. This effect can occur once every 4 seconds

Combined with Befoul + Major Defile, this will negate the equivalent of 20k+ non-battlespirit-tooltip healing.
    Let's talk about it again after it gets nerfed.
    Elder Dragon: This passive ability now also increases the range of all instant-cast melee abilities 1 meter per rank, in addition to granting Health Recovery for each Draconic Power ability slotted.
    Developer Comment:
    Spoiler
    This change was made to help standardize the range of all DK melee attacks. It also matches the melee light attack range to the range of their abilities. This additional range helps distinguish melee DKs from other melee classes.

Curious to see if this works for WW light attacks.
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Aznox
    From what I've heard and read, the increased range doesn't seem to work on several direct damage abilites from other skilltrees. Not sure if it's intended or not. Time will tell I guess.
  • Dashmatt
    Dashmatt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone tried Ulfnor’s Favor?

(2 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
    (3 items) Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
    (3 items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
    (4 items) Adds 4% Healing Taken
    (5 items) Increases the Magicka or Stamina your Heavy Attacks restore by 30%.

Didn’t notice this existed until just now. It sounds really good at first, but I am guessing this is additive to the WW heavy attack bonus, and relatively not that big of an increase?
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ww on 2h bar, what's the best glyph /poison for highest damage? How much damage do I loose in comparison to the to dw ww bar? Cause if I use dw I loose snare removal (is that still mandatory nowadays? With all snares beeing nerfed and all)
    I'm really liking ressto staff backbar on my Stamblade bruiser atm restoult is so sweet I'd hate to drop it+it synergises well with crushing weapon to have a ranged spammable as a st. blade and in charging up my ult fast.
    @Qbiken
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ww on 2h bar, what's the best glyph /poison for highest damage?
    Probably weapon damage glyph in ideal conditions.
    How much damage do I loose in comparison to the to dw ww bar?
    Loosing 50% uptime and 30% potency on weapon damage glyph compared to infused off-hand.
    That and the dps/utility of another enchant on main-hand.
    Cause if I use dw I loose snare removal (is that still mandatory nowadays? With all snares beeing nerfed and all)
    I've been playing without snare removal on my stamsorc for the past year.

Many/most weapon combination can be viable, it's important to test them with critical thinking and decide accordingly.
    (my personal favorite is S&B/DW, but i swap to 2H/DW or Bow/DW often)
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been testing 2h/resto (in combination with crushing weapons) and I'm liking it a lot @Aznox
    Might try dw/resto and see how it goes today
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • worsttankever
    worsttankever
    ✭✭✭
    I've been testing 2h/resto (in combination with crushing weapons) and I'm liking it a lot @Aznox
    Might try dw/resto and see how it goes today

Why restoration staff on werewolf ??
    Edited by worsttankever on September 20, 2018 8:31PM
    Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no backbar humanform, resto ult for oh *** situations, 12k magica with 1 heavy attack for buffs and before going into ww form to start with a full magica bar, im loving it atm. for my ww form im using snb since every one and his mother is using dw atm and spin2winning around kinda put me off dw.
    Currently using this on Stam dk ww(bosmer 4 BiS cuteness^^)
    Edited by IlCanis_LupuslI on September 25, 2018 5:13AM
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On Stam dk with resto staff +wings I never have problems with snares
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aznox wrote: »
    Might of the Lost Legion

Very interesting set, could have synergy with new overload on stam sorc too.
    Keep in mind this doesn't buff the bleed portion of werewolf LA, but should still be worth testing.

Curious to see if this works for WW light attacks.

On StamSorc it´s still a DPS loss compared to the life server, where I can easily hit 35k with a single OL light attack in PvE.

On WW however, combined with Meridia´s, it is very potent in 1vs1 situtations.
    Edited by Thraben on September 25, 2018 11:21AM
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What buff food du u guys use?
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And has the resistance bug been finally fixed?
    Is chudan fixed aswell?
    @You PC players
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • Skelfish
    Skelfish
    ✭✭✭
    Can confirm Savage Strength is fixed on PC with the latest live patch. :)
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mighty Chudan? Can some 1 test plz?
    Favorite buff food for ww in pvp?
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mighty Chudan? Can some 1 test plz?
    Favorite buff food for ww in pvp?

Mighty Chudan was never bugged in a negative way. It interacted weirdly with other sources that gave major ward/resolve. Resulting in more resistance than you should have.

Buff food wise:
    * Orsinium Gold Food
    * Artheum Takeaway broth
    * Dubious Camorean Throne
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol yeah if I rember correctly they fiddled around with the Templar resistance buff makes sense it changes chudan :-D
    Do u think a 1.4k mag recover, is enough with TK and claws of life? I know it's inferior to Anguish but I need tripots 4 survival and a reliable way 2 proc my trollking. I'll just get my defile with glyphs
    Edited by IlCanis_LupuslI on September 27, 2018 6:34PM
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard they might have reintroduced the forced back transformation with synergies has anyone experienced this? @Pc players
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I heard they might have reintroduced the forced back transformation with synergies has anyone experienced this? @Pc players

I was in wolf form for about 2 hours in pvp last night for Werewolf Wednesday. Plenty synergizes, was on my Argonian templar berserker.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phew
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish you guys would consider branching out 2 Xbox eu :smiley:
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
  • CaiWenji
    CaiWenji
    ✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    BloodStorm wrote: »
    off topic sorta but I saw a pack leader werewolf with 4 wolves on PS4. Anyone know the set to do that ? Or is it an exploit. This kid messaged me back saying " Because I am Alpha " and then stopped talking to me when I asked a simple question with no arrogance or rudness on my end.

That bug exsisted on pc pts, they fixed it with a patch, but maybe it snuck through to console.

@ZOS_GinaBruno pass to the team for investigation please!

I might have seen one werewolf on PC with more than 2 additional puppies, but not sure (since that fight was a total mess with a lot of people). Will test today and see if the bug still persist.

I don't know if that bug still exists. But it happened to me shortly after wolfhunter dlc came out.

I transformed into the pack leader near another packleader ww player. It looked like I stole his 2 wolves. Had 4 wolves follow me around until my ww timer finished.

So it's not a set because I just had on Swordsinger, Hundings Rage, and Zaan.
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was in wolf form for about 2 hours in pvp last night for Werewolf Wednesday. Plenty synergizes, was on my Argonian templar berserker.

How did you maintain the form? Still looking for a way to maintain it outside of BG WITHOUT lurking near NPCs and hoping for people to pass by. That´s unwerwolfish.

A pack of WW should charge into large LfG zergs, spread panic, and eat the bowtards :)
    Edited by Thraben on September 28, 2018 8:08AM
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.