Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

How do you make a good looking orc?

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wanted battle-scarred and burnt, but I think he turned out pretty good. These are some of Mol gro Durga and his wife Fianna Kingsley:

C0a4GXN.png

TpWY1EW.png

yZEpR8z.png

Rxm8KWZ.png
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's very easy and simple. You make a Bosmer and name her Orc.
    Edited by Grimm13 on February 5, 2018 3:02AM
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
  • aeirios
    aeirios
    ✭✭
    turn off the light ;)
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like to go for a particular aesthetic, instead of what would be traditionally "good-looking". That way I usually end up with a unique looking character, and even if not everyone finds them appealing, someone will. My female orc, for example, has a good amount of muscle and wide hips, which hip lovers love and traditionalists find "meh", and her face, while soft and very beautiful in my opinion, looks to others like a lightbulb. Either way, everyone agrees that she's unique compared to many orcs. I did this with my male orc too - went for a more elven face, but kinda middle of the road from narrow to heroic/soft, and went muscle and pudge on the body. He's not the most unique orc, but in the very least he doesn't have that dumb expression you find on most orcs. I'll update with a screenshot when I get a chance.

UPDATE: My male orc -
    IMG_c245b30f-0789-45ce-a3f8-e9fc77521778.png
    Edited by Marginis on February 6, 2018 5:41PM
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • VexingArcanist
    VexingArcanist
    ✭✭✭✭
    For a truly enhanced experience, go Vampire, stage 4 of course.

The orc picture above has a profile that says "Bubba".
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Orc attractiveness hummmm. I just call them majestic.

Orcs have distinct features that highlight their race. I suppose a good looking orc might have these features tweaked with the slider.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Beamer_Miasma
    Beamer_Miasma
    ✭✭✭
    With a race change token.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by SydneyGrey on February 5, 2018 6:40PM
  • jaye63
    jaye63
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't see a problem to create a sexy orc, doesn't matter if it's female or male.

May Malacath doom you all for your insults :wink:
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    by buying a race change token and making an altmer
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy, you were taught that the way to learn to fly is to throw yourself at the ground and miss. To make a good-looking Orc you have to attempt to make an ugly one and fail. Of course, most attempts will fail by giving you an ugly Imperial instead...
  • Jamini
    Jamini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frankly, I prefer orc looks to altmer. Altmer are just streached-out and gross.

once you go tusks, you never go back.
    "Adapt. or Die."
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First, you must conduct the ritual of appeasement by calling out to Malacath or @Ghettokid. Then sacrifice a forumgoer you don't care about, and roll up your character. Next, realize you have failed, and your new orc still looks like they were brained one too many times with a shovel. Finally, give up, and roll up a Breton instead.
    Edited by starkerealm on February 5, 2018 8:55PM
  • purple-magicb16_ESO
    purple-magicb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give him a pair of glasses! xD
    I don't comment here often but when I do, I get [snip]
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First, you must conduct the ritual of appeasement by calling out to Malacath or @Ghettokid. Then sacrifice a forumgoer you don't care about, and roll up your character. Next, realize you have failed, and your new orc still looks like they were brained one too many times with a shovel. Finally, give up, and roll up a Dunmer instead.

FTFY
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • GandTheImpaler
    GandTheImpaler
    Class Representative
    Are they not all good looking? Kappa
  • Ghettokid
    Ghettokid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who dares to summon me by mentioning my ancient orsmier name? Show yourself!
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    A good looking orc is the worst looking orc possible.
    You make the orc as ugly and primal as possible.
    Cadbury wrote: »
    Us Orcs are not known for beauty. The flesh and blood of your enemies coating your body is the only true way the Orcs look "beautiful". And that's the way Malacath would want it.

Precisely.

Screenshot_20180205_140327.png

Flaminir wrote: »
    Judging from previous experience of seeing orcs riding around... avoid the wedding dress... it won't help! :D
    HOW DARE YOU! I AM BEAUTIFUL!

Screenshot_20180205_134450.png
    For a truly enhanced experience, go Vampire, stage 4 of course.
    See Vex gets it.

EDIT: Image size
    Edited by Bazeric on February 5, 2018 9:12PM
    Looking for broken things in hopes they may be fixed. I've given up, my game literally works differently from yours.
    64M+ AP across 9 toons... kinda makes me a GO
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghettokid wrote: »

*Points at @Cadbury.*
    Edited by starkerealm on February 5, 2018 9:10PM
  • Ghettokid
    Ghettokid
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*Points at @Cadbury.*

I see... So @Cadbury ... If you can give me a good explanation why you woke me up from my Orc-sleep, I'm here to fulfil one wish for you. But if not,... you will be banished to live rest of your life with khajiit!
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*Points at @Cadbury.*

I see... So @Cadbury ... If you can give me a good explanation why you woke me up from my Orc-sleep, I'm here to fulfil one wish for you. But if not,... you will be banished to live rest of your life with khajiit!

W57ldGz.jpg
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I tried desperately for hours to make a good-looking male orc and just failed utterly, but that's definitely due to an "eye of the beholder" issue for me. The underbite and the lantern jaw are just unsurmountable obstacles for me. So I got frustrated and made the most hideous one I could possibly make, instead. It was funny for a while but eventually I got sick of it and deleted him, because I'm pretty shallow with my toons and they must be pretty.

My best friend made a female orc that we call Butterface. From behind, she's hard to quit staring at.
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*Points at @Cadbury.*

giphy.gif
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • delta_mystic
    delta_mystic
    ✭✭✭
    Orla-gra-Shura (Warden Tank) with her trusted woodland friends! Since the OP asked how to create, I posted character creation slider screenshots with facial close-ups in the Spoilers below :)

XKk7swv.jpg

fQm4Q7Y.jpg

4A8AyQl.jpg

Orla body 1
    ytVG0Hi.jpg
    Orla body 2
    BzLXfvL.jpg
    Orla head 1
    k4eZeT1.jpg
    Orla head 2
    ABig5yp.jpg
    Orla head 3
    r24bovi.jpg
    Orla head 4
    wqCJlJI.jpg
    Orla head 5
    N0Xi6XH.jpg
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    good looking orc?

terminological in-exactitude...
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good looks are in the eye of the beholder.
    Orcs care less about the appearance and more about the substance...

...if an orc looks -tough- orcs thinks that is a good look. And that usually ends with many tough-looking baby orcs from the toghest orc parents!

...if an orc looks pretty... orcs will call them wimps and make fun of them. And then they don't get to pass on the pretty genes, to make sure the next generation will grow -stronger-, which is what orcs care about!

And that, in a nutshell, explains why it must be hard to make an orc that other races consider "good looking". So, get on with the program, and make yourself an orc that strikes fear in the hearts of their enemies and makes them brown their trousers when charging at 'em! (while looking good at punching faces)

Just ask my Kes, she'd tell ya!
    6349522.jpg
    ;)
  • Cheveyo
    Cheveyo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Make it female. That's the only way to make a good looking orc.

Yes.

r0Bqskh.png
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Start finding massive underbites with tusks attractive.
    What you define as "good-looking" is different for everyone
  • ZOS_Holden
    ZOS_Holden
    Community Rep
    Wow! Despite a little shade thrown the Orc's way, however hilarious it may have been, you've all managed to come up with a lot of great examples of good-looking orcs. We can't wait to see more Orcs strut their stuff!

On a side note, it's nice to see Orcs get some recognition from The Academy.
    news_futurama-season-7a_7acv04_thief-of-baghead_big.jpg
    That's how.

Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.