Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

How do you make a good looking orc?

• Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheveyo wrote: »
    Yes.
    r0Bqskh.png

@Cheveyo Waaah, love her ! so beautiful, so fierce!!!
    Edited by Itacira on November 5, 2018 6:28PM
    PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Deleted it more then once, and with new update coming... just maybe I ready to try again. So how do you go about designing orcs?

How do you not make a good looking orc?
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think my gal, Ulatoth, is keyoot.

3uCivmU.png
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have deleted more than a few lady orcs after creation because I was no longer happy with how they looked. Now that I am on this whole no deleting alts thing, I am stuck with my latest lady orc. Super not happy with her face. So I slapped the Skeletor mask on her and now she's perfect.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Hamish999
    Hamish999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My pretty Orc stamsorc, Gashnakh The Lusty

20181105_092721.jpg
    PC-EU
    Do'Zahra - Khajiit - StamDK - AD
    Narese Telvanni - Dunmer - Petsorc - EP
    Anastasie Chastain - Breton - Magplar - DC
    Gashnakh the Lusty - Orc - Stamsorc - AD
    Stands-In-Stoopid - Argonian - Warden Tank - AD
    Talia al-Morwha - Redguard - Stamden - AD
    Makes-Fier-Wrong - Argonian - Stamblade - AD
    Busty-Argonian-Maid - Argonian - Templar Healer - AD
    Alaru Telvanni - Dunmer - Stamplar - AD
    Ko'Raehsi - Khajiit - Magsorc - AD
    Torhild Rock-Chucker - Nord - StamDK - AD
    Drusilla Larouche - Breton - MagDK - AD
    Ko'Khanni - Khajiit - Magden - AD
    Ilithyia Ectorius - Imperial - DK Tank -AD
    Rosara Laumont - Breton - Warden Healer - AD
    Do'Darri - Khajiit - Stam Arcanist - AD

Keyboard and mouse FTW!
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hamish999 wrote: »
    My pretty Orc stamsorc, Gashnakh The Lusty

20181105_092721.jpg

She's not Orsimer, she's Awesomer, amirite?
    Cool outfit, too!
    Edited by bearbelly on November 5, 2018 7:04PM
  • Eiagra
    Eiagra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes a bit of a wardrobe change can help. In addition to my rugged-looking combat uniform, I made myself a set of divine vestments (as the character is a Templar). Also, this might maybe stand out better in Raid scenarios, since it's bright white and gold...

Eiagra_Vestments_Full.jpg

Eiagra_Vestments.jpg
          In verity.
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deleted it more then once, and with new update coming... just maybe I ready to try again. So how do you go about designing orcs?

Don't listen to the naysayers. Make your pOrc Chop thick with plenty of spice.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cadbury wrote: »
    First, you must conduct the ritual of appeasement by calling out to Malacath or @Ghettokid. Then sacrifice a forumgoer you don't care about, and roll up your character. Next, realize you have failed, and your new orc still looks like they were brained one too many times with a shovel. Finally, give up, and roll up a Dunmer instead.

FTFY

Classic Cadbury!!~ That made my morning :blush:
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    as others have said I think it's pretty easy to make a good looking orc female (or a female of any race tbh, even argonian)
    I actually was playing around in character creation a few days ago and I made this orc woman. I might actually make her as a character eventually. didn't realize I screenshot her when she was blinking until later though XD

uTvEaLe.jpg
    Edited by emilyhyoyeon on November 5, 2018 8:17PM
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather
    Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian ghostminder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher

BLACK HAIR FOR ALTMER PLEASE (hair color cosmetic pack)
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My orc
    slD99cp.png

<3

her boobs are so small in comparison with other orcs. that is why she is so angry isnt she?
    my orc has same design concept. its stupid to have tattoos and be unable to hide armor.

Screenshot-20181105-225850.png
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make him a Redguard and call him an Orc.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the bright red hair

SFqZtE6.png
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• raj72616a
    raj72616a
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    like women of any race, you merely need good make up, nice outfit, and a good hairdresser.

palatine.jpg

my orc won a beauty contest in my guild lol
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I could do this. But why? :p
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rungar wrote: »
    for orcs ugly is beautiful so your trying hard for nothing.

i must also add: who remembers trolls and ogres from original Everquest and firbolgs from daoc. They got ugly like no orc could ever compete with.

I remember, I still tried to make my ogre cute though lol. I made a mage because everyone was like "ogre mages are terrible because they are so stupid!" And then I liked making comments about how I wish the reptiles races had boob-sliders. xD
  • AndrewQ84
    AndrewQ84
    ✭✭✭
    You don't. It's an orc....
    Sa'hira of the Shadows, DC Nightblade and ruins explorer extraordinaire.

"May your day be awesome and full of Bacon!!!"

- Me
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No magic in Nirn is powerful enough.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Burtan
    Burtan
    ✭✭✭✭
    106nfh5.png
    Just like this.
    H0 H0 H0

Edited by Burtan on November 6, 2018 2:40AM
  • Morgha_Kul
    Morgha_Kul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone @Eiagra posted this orc around here on the forums at some point. People might not agree with me, but it is by far, in my opinion, the most flawless looking male orc I've ever seen.

tumblr_ogatztTcv51upqrg6o1_1280.jpg

I successfully replicated it for my own character after fiddling with the creator for multiple hours while studying the picture, but I don't have a pic of my own to post at this moment.

I wish there was a beard that length, but without the braid. Just a NORMAL beard, not the painted on kind and not one full enough to hide your equipment in.
    Exploring Tamriel since 1994.
  • Matthew_Galvanus
    Matthew_Galvanus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i've never been too good with manipulating the sliders, but i feel like i did pretty well with my orc, this is the kinda guy i would fall head over heels for, maybe with a smidge more facial hair (unfortunately, they don't really have an ideal one for me.)

suncDF4.png
  • Kanar
    Kanar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is Ghoth gra-Duluk, I made her on PTS to test murkmire
    OYGLHtl.jpg

And this is my main, Urgash Iron-splitter
    FrIhO2w.jpg
    A good looking male orc shouldn't have an immaculate models face.
  • Cavedog
    Cavedog
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lol

Wear a helmet.
  • profundidob16_ESO
    profundidob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "How do you make a good looking orc?" => the same way we've always been doing it in the past: Stuff and paint em after killing and drying ! =P
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cover the Face with a Mask its the the only way :trollface:
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kanar Ghoth gra-Duluk is a beauty ! what's that hair ? :smiley:
    Edited by Itacira on November 6, 2018 6:17PM
    PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm pretty sure it's the barbarian wind - tossed hair.
  • Kanar
    Kanar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Itacira wrote: »

Thanks! This thread reminded me that I never took screenshots of her appearence sliders, and I was relieved when I logged in to pts that she was not overwritten yet! The hair is from the "barbaric beauty pack" under adornments in crown store.
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kanar wrote: »
    Itacira wrote: »

Thanks! This thread reminded me that I never took screenshots of her appearence sliders, and I was relieved when I logged in to pts that she was not overwritten yet! The hair is from the "barbaric beauty pack" under adornments in crown store.

That's the hair I used for Ulatoth; "Windblown Hair" I believe it's called.
  • Gatviper
    Gatviper
    ✭✭✭✭
    How do you make a good looking orc??
    You've got to know who you want to be. If you don't know who you are, nobody's going to tell you who to be, because they're not you.
    Life is a ride, like days in a train, cities rush by, like ghosts in the night.
    The rhythm of wheels, time fades away, stations of a journey, destination unknown.
This discussion has been closed.