Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

For the people saying the female costumes are getting too kinky...

• Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love all the costumes. I have no problem with any of them and I wouldn't mind if they showed more of our characters bodies. Heck, I see characters running around in just underwear every day I play this game. Someone somewhere has removed their characters armor/costume etc and are having fun in their own way.

And there is this thing called "No Armor Dungeon Runs" that I've seen on streams. LOL. People running dungeons with no armor seeing how well they do.

• Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talking about lore & realism I've forgotten how to toggle 3rd person IRL... plz send help :trollface:

Besides that the costumes are great, the more the better! Everyone has their own preferences, everyone take certain aspects more/less seriously than others... chill :tongue:
    Edited by Sparr0w on February 6, 2018 2:40PM
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    We have recently had to remove more inappropriate content from this thread. Because of this, we will be closing this discussion down. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.