Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

For the people saying the female costumes are getting too kinky...

• LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HorrorShow wrote: »
    What the hell is female clothing? Can't any gender wear any outfit in this game?

Attire typically designed for the female physique. You know...curves. Hips, waists etc.

~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • Stania
    Stania
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, I think you should have responded to our comments in that thread instead of desperately seeking advocates and agreements by creating a new one.
    Solohope wrote: »
    I know with this post I would be going going over the unsaid forum rule of 1 post per day, but bare with me.

I have seen quite of people in-game and on the forums saying that the new nocturnal costume is too kinky and the game is becoming like the asian mmo's and all that other crap. So, I went the Elder Scrolls Wiki and the Nocturnal page.

Here is the link:
    http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Nocturnal

The costume isn't too kinky it's lore friendly, this is legit what Nocturnal wears. The people at ZoS aren't trying to make this one of those games where you get those "My *** brought me here." situations.

People (including me) who was complaining didn't even mentioned that it's not lore friendly, heck, several of us even stated that we aren't against skimpy/kinky costumes, but well, keep on with the cherry-picking.
    I have also seen a lot of comments complaining about how this game has too many costumes revealing women's bodies and none (or very few) for men. I don't know why in the world you would even want that, but there are plenty.

Just because that don't catch your eye doesn't mean it has to be the same for everyone, and just because the idea of men on sexy costumes may make you feel uncomfortable doesn't mean the rest have to be deprived of that feature.
    Here are a few:
    -Upriver” Striped Sash-Kilt
    -Black Marsh Keeper
    -Dark Shaman
    -Pirate Swab Outift

You pretty much mentioned ALL of the revealing male costumes. If that's "plenty", well, we have a vast universe of female counterparts, then. To counter you "large" list of revealing male costumes, here's some of the revealing female costumes (or those where the female version is more revealing than the male version):

-Summer in Balmora
    -Dark Seduces.
    -Elven Hero.
    -Golden Saint
    --Ancestral Homage
    -Shrike's Nocturnal Frock
    -High-Collared Coin Ball Gown
    -Jaqspur
    -Lizardly Four-Fabric Skirt Set
    -"Song of the Night" Ensemble
    -Whisperweft Gala Wear
    -Wood Elf Vanguard (male version has leather strips covering big part of the torso, while female version fully exposes belly area).
    There are many more but I don't really have the patience to sit through all of that. So here is a link where you can find them:
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/pirate-swab/

Yeah, leave us the task to prove your "argument". Also, yeah, it's clear that you didn't take the time to sit through all of that, otherwhise you'd have realized the invality of it before you even write it.
    Speaking from a normal day-to-day perspective I see a lot more women in clothes that show their cleavage than I do see guys that walk around without shirts.

Maybe because guys who walk shirtless around the street get arrested for "indecency", while women with cleavage are admired and encouraged by men. And btw, women aren't really free in this regard since usually, those found breastfeeding in the street don't get the finest treatment either.
    Keep in mind this a M rated game with one of the content descriptors being "Sexual Themes" if you are seriously bothered by seeing an inch of cleavage than perhaps this isn't the game for you.

I've seen too many complains about this subject which makes no sense to me so I felt the need to put this all out there.

And again nobody complained about the appearance of cleavage in costumes, at least on some of the most recent threads. You seem to try to justify the appearance of sexy costumes for females and discourage the release of sexy costumes for males just because they don't fit with your own preferences.

[Edit to remove hate speech]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on February 6, 2018 12:37AM
    PC NA server
    ¡Hablo español!
    |vet trial #1|vet trial #2|vet trial #3 HM|Another vet trial|a hard-to-get achievement|
    My characters:
    <List of characters that no one cares to know with their classes and roles>

"Inspirational quote"
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who said that ? I never read any complaints like that .
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jade1986 wrote: »
    Where are these mystical complaints? I think I have seen like 2 posts in recent times.....

Yeah. And I'm pretty sure none of them said "too kinky", just "too revealing" and/or "impractical in combat"/unimmersive.

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HorrorShow wrote: »
    What the hell is female clothing? Can't any gender wear any outfit in this game?

Every gender can wear any outfit in this game, yeah.

So if you ask me what I'm going to call "female" clothing, I'm going to lean historically when appropriate.

Costume designed from historically feminine clothing:
    Noble-Dress-Female-Front.jpg

Costume designed from historically feminine clothing worn by a male character which is an awesome option:
    Noble-Dress-Male-Front.jpg

Examples of said historical clothing design from which the costume is designed:
    The-Other-Boleyn-Girl-the-other-boleyn-girl-17169828-500-333.jpg
    X49543_9.jpg

But hey, if Dunmer gentlemen decide to pay homage to their ancestors looking like this, who am I to judge? (Funny how ZOS only put this outfit on female NPCs, to my knowledge.)
    Ancestral-Homage-Formal-Gown-Male-Close-Front.jpg

History didn't all happen in Europe.

No, duh, Captain Obvious. I realize you have no idea you just said that to a history teacher, but that much should be obvious to anyone.

*Puts on my Historical Fashion Nerd hat*

So the reason I pulled a example of ESO using a specifically European fashion as a costume is because I'm pretty familiar with European fashion. Far more so than I am with Asian, Mesoamerican, or Polynesian historical fashion. I'd be fascinated to learn more about how the male/female clothing divide worked out historically in those cultures, but for the purposes of making a quick point on the forums where I wanted pictorial references, I did and am going to continue to use the European fashions with which I am more familiar. If you want to examine the historical fashions of other cultures, I strongly encourage you to look up.

I also picked an example from european historical fashion because ESO uses several and historically European fashion was distinct between male and female clothing (although how influences from both types carried over is a super interesting topic, but somewhat off-topic here because for the most part it was visually obvious whether this was a man's outfit or a women's outfit).

For example, the dress I pointed out above
    Noble-Dress-Female-Close-Front_thumb.jpg
    is distinctly part of female dress, historically, barring special settings like plays where it would have been worn by men who were acting out female characters, or in some cases acting out male characters pretending to be women.

Other examples (under spoilers for image spam). Please note that the pictures I've chosen are indictive of their historical period and were not chosen to be comprehenseive or for a 1 to 1 correlation with the costume. For example, the pointed shoulders on the Sheogorath costume don't match the historical era of the rest of the costume. Its a video game, the devs are allowed artistic license:

Noble Suit
    ESO:
    Noble-Suit-Male-Close-Front.jpg
    Historically:
    Louis_XIV_in1711.PNG
    Compare to a more feminine version in this style: 683px-Elisabeth_Christine_of_Braunschweig_Wolfenbuettel.jpg

Sheogorath
    ESO:
    Sheogortah-Costume-Male-Front.jpg
    Historically:
    390px-Man%27s_tailcoat_1825-1830.jpg
    2006AV6247.jpg

Female versions were a jacket worn over a dress, usually called a spencer: 19656e7c16df9b577ca653f31a0f1442.jpg

Wedding Suit
    ESO:
    Wedding-Suit-Male-Close-Front.jpg
    Historically:
    415px-BrummellDighton1805.jpg
    1816-Lord-Grantham-Ingres.png

So these examples of European historical fashion that ZOS has thankfully chosen to make available to be worn by characters of both genders were historically expected to be worn by only one gender, special circumstances aside. I like that characters of all genders get to wear ALL the costumes and I'm not trying to gripe about hsitorical accuracy in a video game. I'm also not trying to ignore the costumes clearly inspired by other cultures, I just don't have the expertise in their historical fashion to speak or pull lots of reference picture and so I prefer to keep my foot out of my mouth in that regard.

So to reiterate from my first post, if you ask me what constitutes "female clothing," my response is going to be "Its a video game and the devs haven't chosen to limit clothing in that manner, however the devs sometimes drew inspiration from garments that historically were worn by women except in special circumstances."

So I will say that, judging on the historical basis of the clothing design, the Noble Dress is inspired by female clothing and the Noble Suit is inspired by male clothing, but thanks to the developers making it available to everyone both outfits are not restricted by gender.

TLDR: European fashion is differentiated by gender. ESO costumes are not so restricted. This is what happens when a history teacher/historical fashion nerd gets to talk about video game costumes and historical fashion.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps for a slightly more different example, the Morrowind robes I wanted looked like this:
    MW-item-Exquisite_Robes.jpg

Its ugly as sin and a horrendous fashion crime, to be sure, but that's Morrowind fashion. Perhaps someone can correct me, but I don't recall seeing boob-windows in the original Morrowind clothing. Robes and clothing ranging from simple to extravagant, yes. Eyewatering color combos, yes. Telvanni deciding that giant insects make excellent clothing decorations, yes. Boob windows? No.

I'm well aware that there's a 700ish year difference between ESO's Morrowind and TES III Morrowind. That's plenty of time for fashion to change (And Almalexia's fashion sense never changes, so make of that what you will). I am disappointed that I didn't get any of the TES III style clothing that I liked because ZOS wanted boob windows.

Styles do change. In a few hundred years, those poster boards they are wearing will be used to advertise hot dogs and income tax preparation companies. :smile:

Specific to Vvardenfell, there is also a major climate and atmosphere difference between ESO and TES 3, due to the events that happen after ESO. Clothing will follow suit.

Specific to those pictures, aren't those the Imperial Cult priest robes? I don't think the Dunmer wore poster boards.

*Puts on my TES III Morrowind Nerd hat*
    Styles do change.

Allow me to repeat myself:
    I'm well aware that there's a 700ish year difference between ESO's Morrowind and TES III Morrowind. That's plenty of time for fashion to change (And Almalexia's fashion sense never changes, so make of that what you will).

Climate change. Well, yes, there's a major ecological change called Dagoth Ur sending blight-carrying ash storms from Red Mountain. Nothing puts a damper on boob windows like constantly getting ash down your dress. I'm not too sure about the brainstorm that led to the devs going "Huh, the dunmer don't have to worry about ash storms in the 2nd Era so clearly they must be less covered up so therefore boob windows."

As for the pictures...Unless Telvanni Mage Lord Master Neloth is a secret priest of the Imperial Cult, no.
    List of people who wear the Exquisite Robe: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Exquisite_Robe

Councilor Neloth rocking his exquisite robe in Tel Naga:
    300?cb=20161023134002

• Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, No.
  • HorrorShow
    HorrorShow
    ✭✭✭✭
    So the complaint about lack of sexy clothes for men is that there is no cleavage equivalent for them? What would that be? Junk cleavage? What do the people after sexy dude armor actually want?

Post some sfw examples and people might be able to link you to in game sets already available.
    Edited by HorrorShow on February 4, 2018 6:28PM
    "Never go in, miss. Never say a prayer at its door. If you are angry, do not seek revenge by the Laughing Maiden Stone, or at the threshold of the Tombs. There be those who listen for oaths and vows...What may be said in innocence and ire becomes flesh and blood in such places."
    -Old Marsh
  • Kwik1
    Kwik1
    ✭✭✭✭
    My only request would be to have a turn ON/OFF costumes worn by other players.

Don't see an issue with this. This way you can wear whatever you want and play the game and se what you want, and I can play how I want and see what I want. Everyone would be happy.
    Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    64851064.jpg
    Edited by Hortator Indoril Nerevar on February 4, 2018 7:01PM
    Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "ITS IN TEH LORE!"

Yea nocturnal wears a revealing bath robe. Wood elfs stroll around town in a mini skirt etc. That is true.

However (from my knowledge) you dont see nocturnal or azura in true fights (something that may endanger them) fighting in those outfits. A woodelf lass doesn't go on a epic battle by going into her wardrobe and picking out a skirt over her armour sitting on her bed. When you read the in game books the heros are in proper gear. The gods are another thing altogether. Sometimes they may do godly things like strike someone down easy in a robe because they have nothing to fear but in a real fight people go prepared.

To say anything else is a disingenuous argument..

So yes.. its in the lore.. however that argument does not fit the elements of the world they created for us in which we are going into epic battles in dungeons..

I dont like seeing my tank in a mini skirt while facing something like Saint Olms the Just.. the same reason I would hate to go to a milsim and see a girl in a bikini while all of us other people are in proper military gear.. it does not fit the scenario even though she could turn around and say "Hey someone in this world has actually gone into combat in a bikini surely". They are probably right but it makes the scenario look dumb..

Edited by Hortator Indoril Nerevar on February 4, 2018 7:02PM
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kwik1 wrote: »

Don't see an issue with this. This way you can wear whatever you want and play the game and se what you want, and I can play how I want and see what I want. Everyone would be happy.

Bah! Some of the armor is, to me, so hideously ugly that I do not want to be seen in it. So you being able to turn off my costume(s) would negate my wearing it/them and that would make me cranky. :p

(I kid, I kid)

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
  • Solohope
    Solohope
    ✭✭✭
    "ITS IN TEH LORE!"

Yea nocturnal wears a revealing bath robe. Wood elfs stroll around town in a mini skirt etc. That is true.

However (from my knowledge) you dont see nocturnal or azura in true fights (something that may endanger them) fighting in those outfits. A woodelf lass doesn't go on a epic battle by going into her wardrobe and picking out a skirt over her armour sitting on her bed. When you read the in game books the heros are in proper gear. The gods are another thing altogether. Sometimes they may do godly things like strike someone down easy in a robe because they have nothing to fear but in a real fight people go prepared.

So yes.. its in the lore.. however that argument does not fit the elements of the world they created for us in which we are going into epic battles in dungeons..

I dont like seeing my tank in a mini skirt while facing something like Saint Olms the Just.. the same reason I would hate to go to a milsim and see a girl in a bikini while all of us other people are in proper military gear.. it does not fit the scenario even though she could turn around and say "Hey someone in this world has actually gone into combat in a bikini surely". They are probably right but it makes the scenario look dumb..

Yeah, except it's a COSTUME and NOT armor.
    PC NA - @Solohope
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do people want to go into a combat situation in a game in a skirt or bikini though is my question..
    Its stupid to see tanks in a skirt and someone taking on mobs in a bikini..
    They made this amazing world for us to experience and all people want to do is something they could do on google easier..

Dressing like this is the equivalent of going to paint ball in a bikini.. its not against any rules or lore but its weird when the scenario does not match it..

Dressing like this is the equivalent of playing csgo and asking the devs to make a bikini skin for the player models..

Ill just straight say it.. it screams desperate and weird to me.

dlFQRbA.jpg
    The Zulu weren't the only culture that didn't suit up in full armor to go into battle.
    10_Facts_Greek_Hoplites_8.jpg

Which is to say, I understand your general point and I'm aware that most historical examples took place in their own context of battel tactics, but in a game where I can turn myself into lightning among other sorts of magical protections, full protective armor covering every inch of out bodies is clearly not a necessity within the context of the Elder Scrolls.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do people want to go into a combat situation in a game in a skirt or bikini though is my question..
    They made this amazing world for us to experience and all people want to do is something they could do on google easier..

Dressing like this is the equivalent of going to paint ball in a bikini.. its not against any rules or lore but its weird when the scenario does not match it..

Dressing like this is the equivalent of playing csgo and asking the devs to make a bikini skin for the player models..

I think playing paint ball in a bikini would hurt. Of course, fighting a troll in a bikini would probably hurt, too. Maybe not if the troll was in the bikini.
    Edited by Elsonso on February 4, 2018 7:05PM
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "ITS IN TEH LORE!"

Yeah, except it's a COSTUME and NOT armor.

Surely you are not implying that people only use these in lore friendly situations lol? This is a mmo... thus why the issues is around in the first place..

dlFQRbA.jpg
    The Zulu weren't the only culture that didn't suit up in full armor to go into battle.
    10_Facts_Greek_Hoplites_8.jpg

Which is to say, I understand your general point and I'm aware that most historical examples took place in their own context of battel tactics, but in a game where I can turn myself into lightning among other sorts of magical protections, full protective armor covering every inch of out bodies is clearly not a necessity within the context of the Elder Scrolls.

If they had the ability to take superior gear they would have. That other picture of sleeveless gear is not close to a mini skirt or bath robe.

The argument of having magic to counter it is a GREAT argument and one people should use more. However they are normally just fighting tooth and nail to have a perv imo.

HOWEVER, enough people are not using them in that sense and enough people are using them as tanks or just with a stam set up or something that looks out of place for the fantasy reality they have set up.

So I agree. A chick using magic makes way more sense but people cant really think that the majority of the costume users have that in mind as they use it..

I would hate to guess how many people who fight with the argument of "no it would actually be used in fights on occasion" would select a mini skirt or short shorts over proper gear if they are asked to enter a arena full of baddies. That INCLUDES people would could use "magic".

Edited by Hortator Indoril Nerevar on February 4, 2018 7:15PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Generally speaking, the Elder Scrolls has a continuum of protective materials. The more magic you use, the less armor you wear, tending to rely on enchanted clothing and spells. The less magic you use, the more you rely on different forms of armor which can also be enchanted. And then you have various gameplay integration effects like arrows getting stuck in your body regardless of whether you are wearing heavy armor or none at all. ESO's stam builds are a little odd in that they have dodge roll as a form of defense, but also plenty of available magic defenses and enchantments.

But ultimately, this is coming down to your immersions. So I could write plenty explaining why all of characters are protected when they wear the Grahtwood Climbing Gear, but that's not going to make you like those options any better by the end of it.
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Because not everyone is as wrapped up in "realism" or "immersion" as you are? It doesn't bother them, because they know they're Just Playing A Game, and that they enjoy what they're doing? Because they're OK with Fantasy Adventure sorceresses and swashbucklers going into combat in a dress or foofy pirate shirt&pants? Because the game allows it?

Any or all of those work. /shrug

(for the record, my Stamblade Archer runs around in mixed med armor w/Seducer chest; my Magplar generally wears the Holiday In Balmora outfit; my Dark Brotherhood MagBlade tends to the Graht Climber's outfit; and my Sorc wears the Noble Dress. I have no problems adventuring in those.)
    Horrowshow wrote:
    So the complaint about lack of sexy clothes for men is that there is no cleavage equivalent for them? What would that be? Junk cleavage? What do the people after sexy dude armor actually want?

Hmm. Massive codpieces? Or those 70's-style Italian/Disco shirts open to the waist with plenty of chest hair & gold chains? :D
    Edited by Kiralyn2000 on February 4, 2018 7:47PM
  • Kwik1
    Kwik1
    ✭✭✭✭

Bah! Some of the armor is, to me, so hideously ugly that I do not want to be seen in it. So you being able to turn off my costume(s) would negate my wearing it/them and that would make me cranky. :p

(I kid, I kid)

I actually was thinking this when I posted it, but it should still be fine. In game I'll be happy to tell you how awesome you look in your wedding dress while swinging 2 axes around. (How do you NOT get blood on that thing?)
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

(I kid, I kid)

I actually was thinking this when I posted it, but it should still be fine. In game I'll be happy to tell you how awesome you look in your wedding dress while swinging 2 axes around. (How do you NOT get blood on that thing?)

Urg no! LOL!

No wedding dress for me. I'm more the Nordic Knot or some of the leathers (thieves sort mainly, not Bosmer cos...belly). Sometimes robes for my casters. Not a particularly RP sort but I do try to keep my characters clad in stuff that makes sense with what they do. :)

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
  • Wolfchild07
    Wolfchild07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just as the leader of the fighter's guild knows how to open a portal...yes, the leader of the FIGHTER'S guild...open a freakin' PORTAL (immersion where?)...so too can any character, stam or mag, make their armour appear however they like (illusion). :P

There, I 'splained it for everyone.
  • CaliMade
    CaliMade
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why is this even a topic? There’s so much more that can be brought up about this game good or bad. Why does anyone care about what someone else puts on their fictional character in a fictional game with a fictional universe? Immersion? [snip] lmao, it breaks immersion? You know what also breaks immersion, looking away from your monitor. Being called by a spouse or sibling or parent or whoever you live with if not alone. Getting a text or a call or a god forsaken xbox group finder notification. Dont even know why people [snip] about anything someone else is wearing outside of gaming. Its none of your business. Let people do what they want, as long as it isnt gamebreaking. People who try to police others are the worst human beings. Dont be that person.

Did not read any more than the first few post so forgive me if someone already said what im saying, but really????????

Really???????????

If you dont like an outfit or motif or disguise or polymorph or skin or any simply cosmetic item......

Dont buy it.

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 29, 2023 6:29PM
    XB1 GT- Cali Made

Praetorian Stam DK Redguard

Brigadier Stam/magblade (whatever i feel like running) Redguard

Major Mag DK Dark Elf

lieutenant Mag/stamplar (whatever i feel like running) Redguard
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be honest, I love the “fun” outfits that ZOS has been putting out. In fact, I redid the appearances of 2 my characters due to me loving the new Nocturnal outfit so much. The more provocative, the better. Sex sells, and “eye-candy” in the realm of MMO’s have their benefits. Even from a lore perspective this is true. I however won’t be satisfied, until we see a few more truly adult-themed costumes. B)
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont see any issues with sexy outfits as long as there's no disparity between female and male versions.
    SexistGame.jpg
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on February 4, 2018 8:37PM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Dromede
    Dromede
    ✭✭✭✭
    I Won't satisfied until my toon is wearing this
    organic-armor-bra.jpg

To hell with the toons, I'd wear this myself lol

Must be heavy as hell though :)
    Skye Cloude - Sorc DPS, Master Crafter. Main, the bestest
    Lae Lenne - Templar Healer Trial grade.
    Dromede - Stamina Nightblade, she's a newb and doesn't know what she's doing
    V'oghatta - Stamplar pretending to be a tank
    Ulville Thonvella - aspiring Fire Mage, be careful around her fire sticks!
    Dromedaris - lost and not found. Named after a shoe, what else can you expect from her? A proper tank in her wildest dreams
    Swims-Naked - too pretty to grind, too silly to quest.
    Sun Flair - Dunmer Templar that can't spell for life. To bad she's too broke to afford a name change... Well, at least she's pretty...
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »
    Perhaps for a slightly more different example, the Morrowind robes I wanted looked like this:
    MW-item-Exquisite_Robes.jpg

Its ugly as sin and a horrendous fashion crime, to be sure, but that's Morrowind fashion. Perhaps someone can correct me, but I don't recall seeing boob-windows in the original Morrowind clothing. Robes and clothing ranging from simple to extravagant, yes. Eyewatering color combos, yes. Telvanni deciding that giant insects make excellent clothing decorations, yes. Boob windows? No.

I'm well aware that there's a 700ish year difference between ESO's Morrowind and TES III Morrowind. That's plenty of time for fashion to change (And Almalexia's fashion sense never changes, so make of that what you will). I am disappointed that I didn't get any of the TES III style clothing that I liked because ZOS wanted boob windows.

That robe, man. That's all I ever wanted in this game.
    That, and a freaking Telvanni Cephalopod helmet.

Omg yaaas
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I know with this post I would be going going over the unsaid forum rule of 1 post per day, but bare with me.

I have seen quite of people in-game and on the forums saying that the new nocturnal costume is too kinky and the game is becoming like the asian mmo's and all that other crap. So, I went the Elder Scrolls Wiki and the Nocturnal page.

Here is the link:

The costume isn't too kinky it's lore friendly, this is legit what Nocturnal wears. The people at ZoS aren't trying to make this one of those games where you get those "My *** brought me here." situations.

I have also seen a lot of comments complaining about how this game has too many costumes revealing women's bodies and none (or very few) for men. I don't know why in the world you would even want that, but there are plenty.

Here are a few:
    -Black Marsh Keeper
    -Dark Shaman
    -Pirate Swab Outift

There are many more but I don't really have the patience to sit through all of that. So here is a link where you can find them:

Speaking from a normal day-to-day perspective I see a lot more women in clothes that show their cleavage than I do see guys that walk around without shirts. Keep in mind this a M rated game with one of the content descriptors being "Sexual Themes" if you are seriously bothered by seeing an inch of cleavage than perhaps this isn't the game for you.

I've seen too many complains about this subject which makes no sense to me so I felt the need to put this all out there.

Tltr....The beautiful dresses are gone and eSo wild has come, it looks like a garbage bag. Just wearing it should nerf your character :smiley:
  • timborggrenlarsenb16_ESO

Here is the link:

Here are a few:
    -Black Marsh Keeper
    -Dark Shaman
    -Pirate Swab Outift

Speaking from a normal day-to-day perspective I see a lot more women in clothes that show their cleavage than I do see guys that walk around without shirts. Keep in mind this a M rated game with one of the content descriptors being "Sexual Themes" if you are seriously bothered by seeing an inch of cleavage than perhaps this isn't the game for you.

And what wrong with kinky females again?

FFFRRREEEDDDOOOMMM!!!
    - Be Anyone.
    - Do Anything.
    - Go Anywhere.
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dromede wrote: »
    I Won't satisfied until my toon is wearing this
    organic-armor-bra.jpg

To hell with the toons, I'd wear this myself lol

Must be heavy as hell though :)

Agreed. Id take that as well.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we need kinky costumes or else how will we show off tattoos?
This discussion has been closed.