Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Show Off Your Outfits! Pts edition

• SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [Merc DK]
    zPKWK1J.png
    Head - Assassin's League Helm/Outlaw Hat
    Shoulder - Minotaur Pauldrons
    Chest - Bloodforge Cuirass
    Hand - Barbaric Guantlets
    Belt - Khajiit Girdle 4
    Leg - Ancient Orc Greaves
    Shoes - Silken Ring Sabatons
    Weapons - Khajiit GS 4 | Redguard Axe 4 & Bloodforge Shield
    Colors - Coldharbour Ash Black | Indomitable Violet | Atmoran Bronze
    [Vinedusk Acrobat] (sometimes the classic motifs works better than the newer ones)
    pC1XYwt.png
    Head - Hide Helmet
    Shoulder - Wood Elf Arm Cops 4
    Chest - Wood Elf Jack 2
    Hand - Imperial Gloves 4
    Belt - Wood Elf Belt 4
    Leg - Wood Elf Guards 4
    Shoes - Khajiit Shoes 4
    Weapons - Wood Elf Bow 4 | Malacath Sword/Dagger
    Colors - Maormer-Eyes Gray | Atmoran Bronze | Silvenar Green
    [Telvanni Shadow Assassin]
    IlviDao.png
    Head - Telvanni Helmet
    Shoulder - Telvanni Arm Cops
    Chest - Telvanni Jack
    Hand - Dark Elf Gloves 4
    Belt - Telvanni Belt
    Leg - Morag Tong Guards
    Shoes - Dark Elf Shoes 4
    Weapons - Telvanni Daggers (DW) | Telvanni Bow
    Colors - Indomitable Violet | Telvanni Brown | Vehk's Mystic Blue (or) Atmoran Bronze
    And finally, my main (this is his actual outfit on live, and it looked too good to change) Veric Blackwood
    iTAx9hA.png
    Head - Argonian Hat 3
    Shoulder - Daedric Epaulets
    Chest - Daedric Jerkin
    Hand - Argonian Gloves 4
    Belt - Breton Girdle 4
    Leg - Argonian Breeches 4
    Shoes - High Elf Boots 4
    Weapons - Ancient Elf 3 | Daedric 3
    Colors - Noxophilic Black | Moonstone White | Wayrest Royal Purple
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »
    Man, wish I had a way to show on here PS4 screenshots taken, I definitely think I will come up with some pretty cool looking setups. Trying to get more Crafting Motif pages learned, and I have the mass majority of the Dyes at my disposal, think less than 30 are locked away from me still...some of which I know I will never have, like Adamantine Silver...

the outfit system when it is released will let you check out locked motifs you don't know and allow you to see if you like the combination before committing to buying it

ESO-Fashion is my friend; I already know what I want, heh...
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FakeFox wrote: »
    hbbeyo6rh628.png

Head: Akaviri light
    Shoulders: Mazzatun medium
    Torso: Morag Tong medium
    Hands: Ashlander medium
    Waist: Akaviri light
    Legs: Morag Tong heavy
    Feet: Ashlander medium
    Weapons: Barbarians + Ashlander

hqhak4y11usi.png

I used your outfit as a template to create redoran bonemold armor so I thank you for that
    Head: Redoran heavy
    Shoulders: Dunmeri light shoulders lvl 36
    Torso: Morag tong medium
    Hands: Ashlander Medium
    Waist: tbt
    Legs: Morag Tong heavy
    Feet: Ashlander medium
    Weapons: Breton sword
    Shield: Redoran

Dyes are really important in this costume as the closest to actual bonemold colors are Evernore gold, mastic yellow, and hlaalu gold, for the red I used strangler maw red
    Edited by Aliyavana on January 22, 2018 1:52AM
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great stuff in here. Wish they would let us preview dyes tho!

PC EU
    PvP only
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    78ald7h4zp5h.png

Head: Pact light
    Shoulders: Daedra heavy
    Torso: Grim Harlequin heavy
    Hands: Xivkyn light
    Waist: Grim Harlequin medium
    Legs: Daedra light
    Feet: Covenant light
    Weapon: Xivkyn
    Edited by FakeFox on January 22, 2018 9:36AM
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FakeFox wrote: »
    78ald7h4zp5h.png

Head: Pact light
    Shoulders: Daedra heavy
    Torso: Grim Harlequin heavy
    Hands: Xivkyn light
    Waist: Grim Harlequin medium
    Legs: Daedra light
    Feet: Covenant light

Weapon: Xivkyn

That looks pretty dark and great.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • huschdeguddzje
    huschdeguddzje
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sentinel wrote: »
    Abysswalker Artorias Cosplay

iS0vlh0.jpg
    yDFm2Nc.jpg?1

It's pretty easy, too. Light ebony head and shoulders, the rest is heavy. Weapon is akavir greatsword.
    (I used soul shriven gray for the metal and alik'r lapis for the blue)

If you consider getting ebony style as easy
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, wish I had a way to show on here PS4 screenshots taken, I definitely think I will come up with some pretty cool looking setups. Trying to get more Crafting Motif pages learned, and I have the mass majority of the Dyes at my disposal, think less than 30 are locked away from me still...some of which I know I will never have, like Adamantine Silver...

You can save PS4 screenshots using the Share botton > Save to Harddrive, put in a USB stick and move the pictures onto that. Boot up a computer, go to a image hosting sight, and import the pictures from the flash drive.

If there is no computer, another alternative, Share botton > save to a social media account, save the image onto your smart phone then reupload it somewhere else. So you should probably just make a twitter account and put the pictures on there, then put the link on the forum. :)
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on January 22, 2018 3:53PM
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LVNLSnm.jpg
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭

the outfit system when it is released will let you check out locked motifs you don't know and allow you to see if you like the combination before committing to buying it

ESO Fashion has been quite useful but the Outfit system takes it much further, in that you can freely mix and match and dye armor and weapons on *your* character (even motifs you don't have yet), you get a much more closeup view, and the load time per piece is only as long as it takes you to double click a box. I don't think ESO Fashion will be obsolete (heck, it may even get more complete if it starts using Outfitter shots, and there are game items not available in the Outfitter), but it may no longer be the main source for fashion design.
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    Donari wrote: »

ESO Fashion has been quite useful but the Outfit system takes it much further, in that you can freely mix and match and dye armor and weapons on *your* character (even motifs you don't have yet), you get a much more closeup view, and the load time per piece is only as long as it takes you to double click a box. I don't think ESO Fashion will be obsolete (heck, it may even get more complete if it starts using Outfitter shots, and there are game items not available in the Outfitter), but it may no longer be the main source for fashion design.

Yeah, but even so, I can use it in conjecture with the knowledge of my known and unknown motifs, down to each individual page of course.

I see what I possess that could look good together, and see what I should really prioritize of acquiring of parts of motifs I really like those parts of in at least one of the three weight tiers of Light, Medium or Heavy.
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not disagreeing with you :) ESO Fashion is a superb resource and I have used it quite a lot in deciding what gear looks to go for.

The Outfit system does exactly what you just said, though. It puts the things you know at the top, with colored icons, and the things you don't know below, with greyed out icons, all sorted by material then by alphabet. What ESO Fashion does is also show you things like monster helms or one-off weapons from quests that won't show up in the Outfitter because they are not motif based, and let you view them when not in game. So both are useful, and neither should be ignored in favor of the other -- I'm only suggesting that you not refuse to consider even touching the Outfit station until you've finalized your look by other means, because the station can speed things up a lot.
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »

Wait what? Are you saying you can't see how a Dye looks on a select piece without paying for it each time it is changed if you make a mistake/don't like how the first thing you applied looks? >_< You should only be charged for what you settle on in that session of Outfit creating/editing. Ugh... Seriously?
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait what? Are you saying you can't see how a Dye looks on a select piece without paying for it each time it is changed if you make a mistake/don't like how the first thing you applied looks? >_< You should only be charged for what you settle on in that session of Outfit creating/editing. Ugh... Seriously?

I think what @olsborg means is it would be great if we could preview dyes we haven't yet unlocked so we can see which ones to work towards first.
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    ixie wrote: »

I think what @olsborg means is it would be great if we could preview dyes we haven't yet unlocked so we can see which ones to work towards first.

*facepalm* Yyyyeah, that'd be what he meant. I kinda feel like an idiot now... >.> Mhm, I wish that were a thing too, then I could know if I like certain Dyes enough to suffer enough to try get it unlocked.

I have most of the Dyes, so at this point any I don't have are either extremely annoying and tedious to get like the Fishing ones, or straight up impossible for little ol' me, like Adamantine Silver (I can't do normal Dragonstar Arena, never mind Veteran...).

One I really want, don't have, but hope to within the distant future, is Legate's Black.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ancient Orc, and Skinchanger legs seem to be very popular, my favs as well

Though I'm really looking forward to use Merc light chest which overrides legs
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I love Ancient Orc heavy legs. One of the better heavy armor legs out there.
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I love all legs that have like those covers around like light celestial, xivkyn, and outlaw medium. I love using outlaw medium for my outfits
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I love all legs that have like those covers around like light celestial, xivkyn, and outlaw medium. I love using outlaw medium for my outfits

Trinimac Light legs are a personal favourite.

Ra-Gada has some nice pants too.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Made a few new both female and male:

Females:
    Elite Eye of the Queen:
    jD1jtWk.png

Void Priestess:
    cLJqBRz.png

Thalmor Battlemage:
    ZLzTaHI.png

Aldmeri Battlemage:
    MwC4fdJ.png

Daedric Cultist:
    unRpncD.png
    and with optional mask (finally found a kinda match for this one)
    VbX0vat.png

Male:
    My Kinda Dark Shaman:
    pcJRiw4.png

Daedric Serpent:
    YUe3RAA.png

Ebonheart Battlemage:
    unQ89ql.png

Corrupted Apostle:
    RsV02HI.png

Yokudan Blood Mage:
    pguC7pF.png

"The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yqj0l9m5oscc.png

Head: Ebonshadow light
    Shoulders: Ebonshadow heavy
    Torso: Trinimac Light
    Hands: Celestial light
    Waist: Dominion heavy
    Legs: -
    Feet: Breton light
    Weapon: Khajiit
    Edited by FakeFox on January 23, 2018 11:44PM
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • Defatank
    Defatank
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just came across this thread poking around the forums and thought I'd share a screenshot I took back at the start of Update 17 PTS. Enjoy :)

unknown.png
  • ZOS_Holden
    ZOS_Holden
    Community Rep
    We're glad to see you're all having fun making outfits. These all look great! The Deadpool cosplay, Old Link, and Men'Do's Absolutely Beat Them Stickfighting Setup in particular looked like tons of fun. We can't wait to see more!
    Staff Post
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Holden wrote: »
    We're glad to see you're all having fun making outfits. These all look great! The Deadpool cosplay, Old Link, and Men'Do's Absolutely Beat Them Stickfighting Setup in particular looked like tons of fun. We can't wait to see more!

@ZOS_Holden

Heeeey it's one of the new community team members! Greetings! Not to pass you off anything too controversial in your first week on the job, but can you talk to some of the devs about player concerns over the Outfit system gold costs? We're all excited for the system, but troubled by how these exorbitant per-use expenses will discourage creativity on the Live servers, where we have to actually care about our gold.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recremen wrote: »

@ZOS_Holden

Heeeey it's one of the new community team members! Greetings! Not to pass you off anything too controversial in your first week on the job, but can you talk to some of the devs about player concerns over the Outfit system gold costs? We're all excited for the system, but troubled by how these exorbitant per-use expenses will discourage creativity on the Live servers, where we have to actually care about our gold.

God yes, please. I spent like 20k on one outfit. One outfit. In my defense, she looks amazing.
    Edited by SilverIce58 on January 24, 2018 6:18PM
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Maybe could you post your outfits too, if you made some? ;)
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Defatank wrote: »
    Just came across this thread poking around the forums and thought I'd share a screenshot I took back at the start of Update 17 PTS. Enjoy :)

unknown.png

wow, this looks awesome!!

may I ask which motifs are that?
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    one question:

If I would buy the crown store motifs (stalhrim, grim harlequin) and learn them by my crafter. Will I then be able to use those motifs for outfiting (without needing the actual motif mats, which are from crown store too)?
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    one question:

If I would buy the crown store motifs (stalhrim, grim harlequin) and learn them by my crafter. Will I then be able to use those motifs for outfiting (without needing the actual motif mats, which are from crown store too)?

As of now, yes. You do not need motif mats for the outfit system unless they change that.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    one question:

As of now, yes. You do not need motif mats for the outfit system unless they change that.

nice!! so hopefuly it stays that way!
This discussion has been closed.