The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Video] Zavos Smallscale-1vX-2vX

FakeZavos
FakeZavos
✭✭✭✭
Made a new vid. Enjoy watching :#:#

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0SicN8ugKI
Why do I even try
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this the new @fel thread?
  • FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

If he wants he can join xD. But not gonna spends another second of my time on him XD
    Why do I even try
  • Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

there is, and will always be, only 1 @Fel thread :D .... until it gets deleted^^

and btw, what does it have in common with me? i dont even do tanky meta builds or 2vX fights^^
    FakeZavos wrote: »

If he wants he can join xD. But not gonna spends another second of my time on him XD

funny to hear that from a guy who spends so much time tryharding ppl ingame and also so much time to defend his tryharding in the forum^^

interesting Video and timing, did someone feel the Need to make a Video after he heard that ppl think he is not very good? :P

that Music tho, no wonder you are always so angry :/

good Video btw, so much better than mine in Terms of Quality :)
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't tell if friendly banter or wishing violent death through forced smiles...
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    Can't tell if friendly banter or wishing violent death through forced smiles...

At the moment, He has been tryharding to get people to trigger on the forums xD. Bit pathetic. :/
    Why do I even try
  • Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭
    At the moment, He has been tryharding to get people to trigger on the forums xD. Bit pathetic. :/

you are the one who came to my thread and try to defend you ingame tryharding :D

zavos talking about other ppl been tryharding, that irony...so delicious ^^
    btw, i dont have to try to get anyone triggered, everyone sho came to my thread, just like you did, is already the Definition of being triggered, or did you already Forget how you tryahrd ppl ingame? :p

but you mentioned me to get the Attention, thats what you get :)
    Edited by Fel on January 10, 2018 11:43AM
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loved the bonus clip.
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭
    The bonus clip is amazing :D:D
    Why do I even try
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The dc sneak raids are out of control, there are way too many of them nowadays.
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zer0oo wrote: »

On all sides. Actually EP not so much that I’ve seen. AD for sure. Like common, having 20 people isn’t enough? You gotta gank everyone as well?
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »

On all sides. Actually EP not so much that I’ve seen. AD for sure. Like common, having 20 people isn’t enough? You gotta gank everyone as well?

I do not mean the normally sneaky sneaky bowtards or incap spammer. I mean the 20 ppl groups who are in sneak in the middle of nowhere. And dc is especial bad in this aspect.
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Goshua
    Goshua
    ✭✭✭✭

I do not mean the normally sneaky sneaky bowtards or incap spammer. I mean the 20 ppl groups who are in sneak in the middle of nowhere. And dc is especial bad in this aspect.

Don't play in many groups then I gather?

We (those who run in organised groups) wait in stealth for many reasons in the middle of nowhere.

Most of the time 'we' SHOULD ignore squirrels but sometimes they get close enough and ruin everyone's chill and get used to build ult.

Edited by Goshua on January 25, 2018 7:23AM
  • Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭
    just got zerged down and tbagged by reaver xarxes and his zergling friends :DDD

looking at your grp-members reminds me why this guy hates me so much and loves to zerg down ppl and tbag them^^

Keep it up guys :D
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Fel wrote: »

looking at your grp-members reminds me why this guy hates me so much and loves to zerg down ppl and tbag them^^

Maybe just leave each other be and you won't bother each other so much :)?
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on February 10, 2018 12:56AM
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    theres a guy on EU named "Prince Jules", LOL
  • Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭

Maybe just leave each other be and you won't bother each other so much :)?

i dont agree, as Long as These guys hate me so insanly much and are so triggered that they feel the Need to chase me every time they spot me and tbag me after they zergen me down, i dont see why i should not laugh about such behaviour :D

if they dont want me to make fun of what typical angry tryhard zerglings they are, maybe, just maybe, they should not tryhard me with their zerg as soon as they see me :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd
  • Alite
    Alite
    ✭✭✭
    Goshua wrote: »

Don't play in many groups then I gather?

We (those who run in organised groups) wait in stealth for many reasons in the middle of nowhere.

Most of the time 'we' SHOULD ignore squirrels but sometimes they get close enough and ruin everyone's chill and get used to build ult.

Spoken like true zergling shitter, that's not something you should be proud of either trashcan :)
  • FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭

What has, what reaver and co do, to do with me? I havent played with them for a long time, and I wasnt there when they zerged you down for sure. Im failing to see how they are "my group members" since I dont play with them.

Still, I would probrably have done it when I saw you. Just so you could keep these beautifull comments going. Without you, my life would be so boring man.
    Edited by FakeZavos on February 10, 2018 8:00PM
    Why do I even try
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hm, no footage of your 5man group tryharding soloers? wierd.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You killed Dumbledore
    tumblr_mm5xlrLxxv1spjrovo1_500.gif
    Good selection of clips.

• FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »

Why do people always refer to"my group"I have no idea who you are talking about now since I play together with alot of people from alot of different guilds.
    Edited by FakeZavos on February 10, 2018 9:08PM
    Why do I even try
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The intro got me, 'twas pretty good :lol:

P.s. just stop feeding the troll and he'll stop responding (in this case you can replace the word 'troll' with 'autist')
  • Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭

What has, what reaver and co do, to do with me? I havent played with them for a long time, and I wasnt there when they zerged you down for sure. Im failing to see how they are "my group members" since I dont play with them.

Still, I would probrably have done it when I saw you. Just so you could keep these beautifull comments going. Without you, my life would be so boring man.
    you are playing with him in the Video :D and if i didnt know any better i could even think that he is one of your characters, since zerging down ppl and tbagging them is exactly what you like to do with ppl you hate :D

ofc you would have tryharded me with your zerg :D because thats what tryahrd zergling Kids like you do if you see ppl that rekt you or your GF every time you tried 1v1 and made fun of you^^

and since all i do after you zerg me down is making fun of how insanly mad and angry you are and Show me how much you hate me by zerging or tbagging, you are basicly fooling yourself if you say youa re doing it for my comments :D

so he is tryharding you with his tryhard friends aswell? :D just try to enjoy the hate they Show you^^

Why do people always refer to"my group"I have no idea who you are talking about now since I play together with alot of people from alot of different guilds.
    maybe because even the ppl you are palying with making fun of how you and your GF became about the biggest mad tryhard couple after mage/syndrell^^
    dont get mad if ppl associate with typical tryhards in this game, if this is exactly what you do all the time :D
  • FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭
    ofc you would have tryharded me with your zerg :D because thats what tryahrd zergling Kids like you do if you see ppl that rekt you or your GF every time you tried 1v1 and made fun of you^^

I never 1v1'd you pleb
    Why do I even try
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

maybe because even the ppl you are playing with making fun of how you and your GF became about the biggest mad tryhard couple after mage/syndrell^^

I hate to spread or join in on "hate" or baiting on forum, but this is right :D

Edited by olsborg on February 11, 2018 1:53PM

PC EU
    PvP only
  • FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭

maybe because even the ppl you are playing with making fun of how you and your GF became about the biggest mad tryhard couple after mage/syndrell^^

I hate to spread or join in on "hate" or baiting on forum, but this is right :D

And who are you exactly? XD
    Why do I even try