The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

PTS Update 17 - Feedback Thread for Combat Balance

• Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    76crbi5lftxl.jpg

[img][/img]
    • When a cast time or channeled ability is interrupted, you will be staggered, stunned, and set Off Balance. After the stun ends, you gain crowd control immunity.
    • Crowd control immunity now grants immunity to all interrupt effects. After a cast time or channeled ability is interrupted, you will be immune to any future interrupts until crowd control immunity wears off.

Does it mean that as soon as I break free from a stun I can Dark Deal in the enemy's face without being interrupted?
    Not sure if that's what community asked for - But I'll take it - my Heavy Armor Sorc might be OP again!

But on a serious note ZOS - So much invested time to create this cluttered mechanic? WHY?
    The current channeled mechanics works just fine!!!
  • rustic_potato
    rustic_potato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saint_Bud wrote: »
    Offbalance was not a problem. You destroys it because bad groups cant manage to get high uptime, so better groups should also have a bad uptime, just nice ZOS. Also it will not help bad players to have better sustain, because player like a constant rotation because its easy. Things that are hard will not be popolär ZOS. The next thing is that the group dps is going down with this cahnge and this hurts non hardcore groups really hard. There will nearly not a reason to raid anymore for this groups beside having fun with the group because, of no chance to complete some achivments like vmol hm, vhof timerun and vas hm. Why they should keep on raidind for month while they have all gear and can see that they in moast case will not be able to manage that (to all hardcore palyers, please note that so many of you quit the game and there are no reason to make some content for max 200 players per server in the future).

I agree with you. I'm one of those players who quit hardcore raiding. This game doesnt offer much on the PVE side unless you no life it or have a good group. Well ZOS cant be faulted for this. The game is designed as a casual game. Those who want to achieve titles and HM clears will have to put in effort. The mentality that everyone should be able to do it is wrong.
    I play how I want to.

• usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Powerlash and offbalance is utterly broken on PTS @ZOS_GinaBruno

I am having a hard time landing a regular whip between the infinite power lashes. On a stamina dragonknight I might add.
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am glad that finally you removed the AoE caps.

This comment is incredible precise:
    AOE CAPS:
    Wow, that took a while. However I'm not sure they are going to do what you think they are going to do. I'm glad we finally get to test them though. But I think this is going to be a huge buff to those stack on crown and spam AOE groups that are infesting cyrodiil. Since they will have more timed burst and more timed heals. I know these groups feel they are necessary "to stop zergs" but most of the time, they are the zerg, and the "zergs" they wipe are just non-grouped players. This will have to go to live and see how it really works though.

Edited by Bashev on January 9, 2018 8:51AM
    Because I can!
  • Saint_Bud
    Saint_Bud
    ✭✭✭✭
    Saint_Bud wrote: »
    Offbalance was not a problem. You destroys it because bad groups cant manage to get high uptime, so better groups should also have a bad uptime, just nice ZOS. Also it will not help bad players to have better sustain, because player like a constant rotation because its easy. Things that are hard will not be popolär ZOS. The next thing is that the group dps is going down with this cahnge and this hurts non hardcore groups really hard. There will nearly not a reason to raid anymore for this groups beside having fun with the group because, of no chance to complete some achivments like vmol hm, vhof timerun and vas hm. Why they should keep on raidind for month while they have all gear and can see that they in moast case will not be able to manage that (to all hardcore palyers, please note that so many of you quit the game and there are no reason to make some content for max 200 players per server in the future).

I agree with you. I'm one of those players who quit hardcore raiding. This game doesnt offer much on the PVE side unless you no life it or have a good group. Well ZOS cant be faulted for this. The game is designed as a casual game. Those who want to achieve titles and HM clears will have to put in effort. The mentality that everyone should be able to do it is wrong.

I not said that teh achivments should be for evryone. There isnt a reason make a nearly 2 year old raid hm just for a few elit players. I am talking for the medicore groups that can stop raiding after vhof hm and vas+1. There is nothing to achiv for such a groups right now. For absolut elit groups there is still hm+no death+speedrun achivment.
    PVP Saint-Bud magicka Templar: AR 49
    PVE Lord Victarion mDK : dro'm-Athra-Destroyer pre Morrowind retired for crafting
    PVE Ramsay-Bolton magicka NB: Voice of Reason Clockwork City Patch retired
    VAA hm/ VHRC hm/ VSO hm/ VMOL hm/ VHOF hm/ VAS hm clear

Stop playing PVE because its boring, content not disigned for melee players and class balance and sustain is ***
  • mpicklesster
    mpicklesster
    ✭✭✭
    Runefang wrote: »
    If I read that correctly I can only use the shards synergy once every 30 seconds? While also increasing block cost?

^^^^This. I understand ZOS's need to address permablock builds in PvP. However, since this is primarily a PvP gripe, it should be remedied with PvP filters such as Battle Spirit. Many forum threads have already offered numerous ways of remedying permablock builds via Battle Spirit. @ZOS_GinaBruno, if you have any say in the matter, could you redirect the developer's attention to those threads for some helpful suggestions?

I'm sure that I'm biased because I'm primarily a PvE trials tank. However, I think that me and other such tanks can attest to the fact that resource management is already tedious enough--and that permablocking is necessary in many parts of PvE; especially for the harder boss fights in vet trials and dungeons (e.g., the axes in vAA, the Mantikora in vSO, the Serpent in vSO, off-tanking the adds during the Serpent and Ozara boss fights in vSO, the Warrior in vHRC, the Air Atronach boss in vHRC, Velidreth in vCoS, many boss fights in vDSA, etc.). These such boss fights have little room for weaving in light or heavy attacks to regain stamina. Usually, attempts to weave in a heavy attack in these situations results in someone having to spend a soul gem on the tank!

Also, resource management has become progressively more tedious with each patch--which makes the tedious role of tanking even less enjoyable. Also keep in mind that, because the currently proposed changes to shards and block cost reduction are effectively a sustain nerf, they will disproportionately affect newer players (who notoriously struggle more with sustain). This will attract fewer of them to the role of tanking--which could negatively affect the growth of the PvE community for newer players.

Please, please, please reconsider alternative remedies to PvP permablock builds! Otherwise, the currently proposed changes will only inflate the perception that the developers lack the ability to balance PvP without hurting PvE.

Sincerely,

A player slowly loosing his will to tank trials
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I read that correctly I can only use the shards synergy once every 30 seconds? While also increasing block cost?

^^^^This. I understand ZOS's need to address permablock builds in PvP. However, since this is primarily a PvP gripe, it should be remedied with PvP filters such as Battle Spirit. Many forum threads have already offered numerous ways of remedying permablock builds via Battle Spirit. @ZOS_GinaBruno, if you have any say in the matter, could you redirect the developer's attention to those threads for some helpful suggestions?

I'm sure that I'm biased because I'm primarily a PvE trials tank. However, I think that me and other such tanks can attest to the fact that resource management is already tedious enough--and that permablocking is necessary in many parts of PvE; especially for the harder boss fights in vet trials and dungeons (e.g., the axes in vAA, the Mantikora in vSO, the Serpent in vSO, off-tanking the adds during the Serpent and Ozara boss fights in vSO, the Warrior in vHRC, the Air Atronach boss in vHRC, Velidreth in vCoS, many boss fights in vDSA, etc.). These such boss fights have little room for weaving in light or heavy attacks to regain stamina. Usually, attempts to weave in a heavy attack in these situations results in someone having to spend a soul gem on the tank!

Also, resource management has become progressively more tedious with each patch--which makes the tedious role of tanking even less enjoyable. Also keep in mind that, because the currently proposed changes to shards and block cost reduction are effectively a sustain nerf, they will disproportionately affect newer players (who notoriously struggle more with sustain). This will attract fewer of them to the role of tanking--which could negatively affect the growth of the PvE community for newer players.

Please, please, please reconsider alternative remedies to PvP permablock builds! Otherwise, the currently proposed changes will only inflate the perception that the developers lack the ability to balance PvP without hurting PvE.

Sincerely,

PVP players also agree 30 seconds is too long for the synergy cooldown. In fact, 20 seconds is still too long of a cooldown.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waiting to see if they broke tanks for all content that requires them with the formula changes.
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I actually like the sound of almost all of these changes....

Except block cost changes!

Massively increasing the cost of block, while at the same time reducing the return from Orbs/Shards feels like an extremely heavy handed way of fixing.... well... fixing what exactly?

I really can see no requirement for this change, and it's the less skilled players that it's going to hit hardest.
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • LtBottle
    LtBottle
    ✭✭✭
    Won't contents like vAA become too hard for non-hardcore tanks?
    They are already quite demanding right now. so what will happens? hope some pll will have time to try out.
  • dirtykdx
    dirtykdx
    ✭✭✭

Sincerely,

Very well put. I tank trials 75% of my time and pvp 25%. In a guild of 500 people, we have 2 vet trials teams, and we're working with 3 tanks. We went into vet trials a year ago this past November, and it's been a nightmare finding people interested in tanking enough to main it and to develop their skills beyond 4 man content that can really be done most of the time by stacking more DPS and dropping the individual tank and healing roles. While I do enjoy the challenge of resource management...it is a steep curve for people to get adjusted to. With the long ramp up time for a tank to get capable, the DPS typical are far more practiced, so that only adds to the pressure of a new tank failing then the DPS getting frustrated and either moving on or quiting that aspect of the game.

I will say, the more I theory craft with these changes, the less worried I am about myself being able to make it work, but it will hurt the overall tanking community by raising that bar quite a bit higher. And I don't think I can take the constant badgering for another year of "we need more tanks"
    @dirtykdx PC NA
    [The Shogunate]
    /taunt doesn't work on bosses
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On AOE caps: The only thing that ever broke up the ball groups was pre-nerf Vicious Death. Buff it's damage (since damage from set bonuses can't crit anymore) and increase the range to where it was when it was introduced and people will spread out. Nothing else will do it.

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm liking a lot of what I see.

I think this patch is going to be good, so please don;t misconstrue my 3 concerns that I do not appreciate the work you folks at Zos put into the patch.
    1. I'm glad other people are beginning to also say 30 second synergy cooldown is too long. Was the first thing I noticed and didn't like about the patch notes. 20 seconds is a long time as it is. Now that synergies are potentially working better, please allow us to make use of them and act as a team rather than even more spamming of skills like Cliff racer and Jesus Beam.
    2. If I am reading the interrupt-immune changes correctly, opponents who are CC immune can;t be interrupted. I'd like some clarification here: does that mean I can Rez people, set up Forward camps, etc., with impunity? Can;t say I like that. Does this mean if someone CC breaks or pops an immovable pot, they are free to Jesus Beam me in the face? OK, I'm a templar and I love Jesus Beaming people, but that seems to be taking away too much counter-play. I'll test it out, but I I'm not sure about this.
    3. I really think Templar's Focus Charge needs serious re-examination. I am not one of those people who thought gap-closers did too much damage (rather it's the accompany snare that annoyed me most) and the changes is going to be the final nail on the coffin for a buggy and not very good ability. It won't even be able to interrupt players very often, which is supposed to be it's primary function. It's just a bad skill now.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    dirtykdx wrote: »

Sincerely,

Very well put. I tank trials 75% of my time and pvp 25%. In a guild of 500 people, we have 2 vet trials teams, and we're working with 3 tanks. We went into vet trials a year ago this past November, and it's been a nightmare finding people interested in tanking enough to main it and to develop their skills beyond 4 man content that can really be done most of the time by stacking more DPS and dropping the individual tank and healing roles. While I do enjoy the challenge of resource management...it is a steep curve for people to get adjusted to. With the long ramp up time for a tank to get capable, the DPS typical are far more practiced, so that only adds to the pressure of a new tank failing then the DPS getting frustrated and either moving on or quiting that aspect of the game.

I will say, the more I theory craft with these changes, the less worried I am about myself being able to make it work, but it will hurt the overall tanking community by raising that bar quite a bit higher. And I don't think I can take the constant badgering for another year of "we need more tanks"

Could the extreme of tag-team tanking work? I.e., a pair of tanks taking turns with aggro and building their resources in the interim? My immediate thoughts are "Technically yes, but losing a DPS slot would be a terrible price to pay for this strategy's benefits."
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [*] If I am reading the interrupt-immune changes correctly, opponents who are CC immune can;t be interrupted. I'd like some clarification here: does that mean I can Rez people, set up Forward camps, etc., with impunity? Can;t say I like that. Does this mean if someone CC breaks or pops an immovable pot, they are free to Jesus Beam me in the face? OK, I'm a templar and I love Jesus Beaming people, but that seems to be taking away too much counter-play. I'll test it out, but I I'm not sure about this.

No you cannot. They said on ESO live, that ressurection remains interruptable at all times, as it is an essential element of the game or so.

I never do these kind of things, but don't camp setups break, as soon as you take damage ? Acivities that break when taking damage, will still behave the same way.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is the official feedback thread for general combat balance and ability changes. After you have a chance to try out different combat scenarios, let us know what you think of the current balance.

From what I understand the changes to the API didnt do ANYTHING to prevent the use of miats and similar addons. Please tell me this is not true.
  • Stamden
    Stamden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nibelaja wrote: »
    New Zaan monsterset seems to be nice for magicka melees, correct me if im wrong:

(3440 + 1,5 x 3440 + 1,5^2 x 3440 + 1,5^3 x 3440 + 1,5^4 x 3440)/15 = 3024,33 DPS

With good weaving you should be able to maintain the uptime flawless.

Those numbers seem decent, but keep in mind just getting out of 10m will break it. So really easy counterplay in PvP, but could be nice in PvE.

My concern is, how are magika melees even supposed to proc it? You need to crit with an auto for it to proc. A magika melee has what, 10% physical crit or less? It's going to take forever to proc it. Instead of a ideal 5 out of 15 second uptime, it is going to be more like 5 seconds out of a minute.
    PC NA

~Currently taking a break from the game until my DK can become something more than just a crafter~
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm liking a lot of what I see.

I think this patch is going to be good, so please don;t misconstrue my 3 concerns that I do not appreciate the work you folks at Zos put into the patch.
    1. I'm glad other people are beginning to also say 30 second synergy cooldown is too long. Was the first thing I noticed and didn't like about the patch notes. 20 seconds is a long time as it is. Now that synergies are potentially working better, please allow us to make use of them and act as a team rather than even more spamming of skills like Cliff racer and Jesus Beam.
    2. If I am reading the interrupt-immune changes correctly, opponents who are CC immune can;t be interrupted. I'd like some clarification here: does that mean I can Rez people, set up Forward camps, etc., with impunity? Can;t say I like that. Does this mean if someone CC breaks or pops an immovable pot, they are free to Jesus Beam me in the face? OK, I'm a templar and I love Jesus Beaming people, but that seems to be taking away too much counter-play. I'll test it out, but I I'm not sure about this.
    3. I really think Templar's Focus Charge needs serious re-examination. I am not one of those people who thought gap-closers did too much damage (rather it's the accompany snare that annoyed me most) and the changes is going to be the final nail on the coffin for a buggy and not very good ability. It won't even be able to interrupt players very often, which is supposed to be it's primary function. It's just a bad skill now.

1) 30 seconds is too long, agreed. even 20 seconds can be too long. Not sure of a fix since 99% of my cyro combat, I ignore using synergy.
    2) they said they didnt want cc immunity applied to rez. Not sure on camps. I agree on paper the cc immunity removes counterplay since immovable potions are too strong. But then again, we also have to consider mag builds don't have the stamina regen as stamina builds and thus use cc immunity to calculate how much stamina regen they need on their builds.
    3) i mean, the charge fails in that players are looking to do everything with their abilities (given the bars are so limited.) I think turning the charge into a true mobility tool will offset looking to reduce dmg (and to be honest this was the correct solution for some of the gap closers).

I think they have a chance to do interesting things with these aspects, especially for gap closers for classes that want to do more than position themselves next to a target.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • f047ys3v3n
    f047ys3v3n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On AOE caps: The only thing that ever broke up the ball groups was pre-nerf Vicious Death. Buff it's damage (since damage from set bonuses can't crit anymore) and increase the range to where it was when it was introduced and people will spread out. Nothing else will do it.

Pre morrowind this was the situation for two specific guilds of similarly skilled and informed players. Guild A runs groups of 10 or less, has assigned roles, and balls up tight doing all AOE centered on caster. Guild B runs larger groups, does not require specific roles and builds, spreads more loosely and includes a variety magica / stamina, ranged / melee builds. Guild A wipes guild B 9/10 times because guild A is so tight that it takes little AOE damage from caps and ranged abilities, because of players blocking LOS for each other in tight group, also have limited effect.

Post morrowind, Guild B wipes guild A 9/10 times because that tight ball makes a very compact target for ranged AOE's. Guild A quits a few weeks later to no ones sadness because of some of the other antisocial (and also illegal) things they did in addition to their basically being unkillable because of AOE caps.

On the PCNA server there are actually relatively few guilds left running strict ball zerg aoe on caster groups. This will further diminish their effectiveness. AOE caps were a plague from day one and they were recognized on the forums by the community as such on day 1. As I recall they were one of the first changes Wrobel introduced when he was hired and he swore they would never go. Quite a few quit PVP over the change. Now they are finally going (he should as well by the way) and I am in no way sad as they turned combat into one big stack fest just like we said they would.

On a side note, I rather doubt that AOE caps making PVP a toxic ball zerg fest has anything to do with their going. I think that it actually has to do with the fact that when ball zergs collided in PVP all the abilities + lack of death would bomb out the server. I think this is actually all about lowering server load and that combat being more enjoyable is totally a side effect. ZOS has never seemed very interested in what we enjoy combat wise.
    Edited by f047ys3v3n on January 8, 2018 10:42PM
    I am mostly pleased with the current state of ESO. Please do continue to ban cheaters though and you guys have to find out who is duping gold and how because the economy is currently non-functional.
  • Bowser
    Bowser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bowser wrote: »
    Very disappointed that my block cost will be almost quadrupled through the formula change.

Lol seriously? Do you have all gold sturdy and fully specced into block? It looks like about a 100% increase for most realistic tank builds.

Yes. Max block cost reduction puts me at 88 stamina per block on live and goes up to 336 according to the new formula, which is roughly a 3.8x increase.
    @King-Koopa
    World First DK Tank Execute on Rakkhat HM
    Play how you want - no meta allowed!
  • imenace
    imenace
    ✭✭✭
    This is the official feedback thread for general combat balance and ability changes. After you have a chance to try out different combat scenarios, let us know what you think of the current balance.

miats addon creator confirmed that your changes to the API did almost nothing and it will still work with things such as snipe, can you please double check and fix it in the next iteration of the PTS?
    Edited by imenace on January 8, 2018 10:58PM
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also... no interrupt on rez after first interrupt will be a problem.
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flaminir wrote: »
    I actually like the sound of almost all of these changes....

Except block cost changes!

Massively increasing the cost of block, while at the same time reducing the return from Orbs/Shards feels like an extremely heavy handed way of fixing.... well... fixing what exactly?

I really can see no requirement for this change, and it's the less skilled players that it's going to hit hardest.

Fixing the fact people keep crying about blocktanks in cyro.

Eventually PVE will be left unable to function due to these heavy handed changes.

Dont bother leaving more feedback, this is one of those things they wont lisen on I'm pretty sure.
  • Nibelaja
    Nibelaja
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamden wrote: »
    New Zaan monsterset seems to be nice for magicka melees, correct me if im wrong:

(3440 + 1,5 x 3440 + 1,5^2 x 3440 + 1,5^3 x 3440 + 1,5^4 x 3440)/15 = 3024,33 DPS

Those numbers seem decent, but keep in mind just getting out of 10m will break it. So really easy counterplay in PvP, but could be nice in PvE.

My concern is, how are magika melees even supposed to proc it? You need to crit with an auto for it to proc. A magika melee has what, 10% physical crit or less? It's going to take forever to proc it. Instead of a ideal 5 out of 15 second uptime, it is going to be more like 5 seconds out of a minute.

Magicka do la with staff so they use mag crit?

Tested it a bit with a template:

d93e11-1515453332.png

3,6k... thats some hot ***^^
    Edited by Nibelaja on January 8, 2018 11:11PM
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If the change to off balance was made to help magDKs get their spot in trials, you did it wrong!!!!!!!!!

Off balance + Flame Lash was the only viable way of sustaining after Morrowind sustain nerf, with all these madaphakin expensive skills. MagDK dps is going to suffer a lot, much more than others setups (let's say stamina setups) will. Bye bye magDKs, you are sticked with 4-man dungeons.
  • Stamden
    Stamden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamden wrote: »

Magicka do la with staff so they use mag crit?

Tested it a bit with a template:

d93e11-1515453332.png

3,6k... thats some hot ***^^

Oh, yeah with a staff sure. I was referring to Sword & Board or DW, which is what pretty much all mag melees use in PvP. In PvE with a staff though yeah this set looks pretty solid! We might finally something to use other than Groth/Skoria.
    PC NA

~Currently taking a break from the game until my DK can become something more than just a crafter~
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1. Removal of AoE Caps: This is a buff if you run exclusively with experienced players, and a nerf if you are stupid/ well-intentioned enough to allow players in your group who are new to the game, or who are not equipped for group combat. I can live with that, but Vicious Death is more than sufficient to do the job. With this change, groups have to send hate messages to any solo playing "allied" stamblade nearby as those are the unwilling detonator of the opposite group´s VD bomb attack.

2. It was said, that "balling together" should be punished. It is actually embraced by those changes (and the existence of Earthgore). Eye-of-the-Storms will be VERY dominant. Reducing the cast time of Inev Deto is NOT enough.

There are 4 ranged skills in the game which can be effective against ball groups: 2 for Magicka Templars, 1 for MagSorcs, 1 for MagClasses (Deto). Using them is by far harder than just coodinating Proxy and Storms. NONE of the those is stamina based, or will be equipped by the average PvP player that suffers under that kind of PvP.

3.) Thus, add a stamina version of Inev. Deto: The Warrior´s Guild crossbow was once somewhat effective, as Ball groups universally consist of Vamps. Change one of the morphs to:
    The bolts apply a burning Mark of Light to the targets which explode for 3000 fire damage on expiration, or when another bolt hits the target.

4) Furthermore, change "Turn Undead" into what it is supposed to be: When enemy undead move across the protected area, they burn for 3000 fire damage per second.

5) Additionally, increase the effective range of chains.
    Edited by Thraben on January 8, 2018 11:25PM
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So big buff for Dark Deal huh?
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »

I am having a hard time landing a regular whip between the infinite power lashes. On a stamina dragonknight I might add.
    @usmcjdking

Are you achieving multiple power lashes on a player or on a test dummy?

If you’re testing on a dummy- try dueling someone to see if it works and if breakfree will grant them an immunity to offbalance.
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »

@usmcjdking

Are you achieving multiple power lashes on a player or on a test dummy?

If you’re testing on a dummy- try dueling someone to see if it works and if breakfree will grant them an immunity to offbalance.

Break free does not give immunity to off balance. If it did it would just kill Truth set for no reason and made stuff like Surprise attack stun+off balance useless.
    Edited by SodanTok on January 8, 2018 11:48PM