The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Update on Grouping Issues, Mysterious Reward Boxes & Maintenance Announcement

• Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

The Battleground Finder is still a total mess today on PC EU and since we dont even have the luxury of being to enter the instances manually or any other way but using that broken finder we get totally shafted. Are you going to call it a day after your (obviously not sufficient) patch yesterday?

Its a torture to queue up for Battlegrounds now and reminds of the initial 12 week mess after you launched them. Its a total disgrace, I`d be pleasantly surprised if you guys would have the decency to comment on this.
    Edited by Mojomonkeyman on December 2, 2017 3:53PM
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

The Battleground Finder is still a total mess today on PC EU and since we dont even have the luxury of being to enter the instances manually or any other way but using that broken finder we get totally shafted. Are you going to call it a day after your (obviously not sufficient) patch yesterday?

Its a torture to queue up for Battlegrounds now and reminds of the initial 12 week mess after you launched them. Its a total disgrace, I`d be pleasantly surprised if you guys would have the decency to comment on this.

Sadly its weekend, so dont expect a reply untill monday. I'm still waiting on the fix for the lost boxes on the first day. They probaly let us hanging till the end of the event, and never giving a proper reply, so the voices will die slowly.
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey guys, just letting you know we did see your posts about ongoing issues with LFG last night. It's likely that some things are going to be slower during peak times over the weekend due to demand, but we are looking into ways to improve grouping performance and the tool itself in the future.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Bajlk
    Bajlk
    ✭✭✭
    looking into

Since you are still posting here (and I guess you will see my post, because it's directly under yours), could you also looking into answering my question, please?
    Bajlk wrote: »
    Why I can't convert crap from boxes into crown gems?
  • Aeslief
    Aeslief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    looking into

Since you are still posting here (and I guess you will see my post, because it's directly under yours), could you also looking into answering my question, please?

Several people have already given the correct answer on this, ‘Because the crap from boxes didn’t come from crown crates.’

If you still don’t like the answer, you might do better to start a separate thread about it, because this one is about grouping issues and not loot gripes.
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    groups declining is not slower.
    Thats a bug that should be fixed.

and queueing and accepting and declining for 15min isnt "slow" at all
    Edited by laksikus on December 2, 2017 6:13PM
  • maniac4maniac
    maniac4maniac
    ✭✭✭
    Aaaaand it's broken again, just like yesterday
  • xSkullfox
    xSkullfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Nice. We be glad get through them faster tomorrow. 14 characters was a mistake. :sweat_smile:
    Hey guys, just letting you know we did see your posts about ongoing issues with LFG last night. It's likely that some things are going to be slower during peak times over the weekend due to demand, but we are looking into ways to improve grouping performance and the tool itself in the future.
    maxresdefault.jpg
    Groupfinder:
    The worst part is when it finally puts you in a group, your healer turns into a werewolf, your tank has 14k HP and the dps is heavy armor, using a restro staff and a two handed sword on the backbar. Then comes the 15 minute penalty before the cycle starts anew.

Rulz of Morrowind:
    • The first rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • The second rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • Third rule of Morrowind: Someone yells NDA stuff, uploads images, streams, the game is over.
    • Fourth rule: only invited players can test.
    • Fifth rule: one invite at a time, fellas.
    • Sixth rule: crying or bashing on pts.
    • Seventh rule: NDA will go on as long as they have to.
    • And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first invite at Morrowind, you have to play.
  • Bevik
    Bevik
    ✭✭✭✭
    And bet noone is gonna fix it on the weekend so. Only chance to do random dungeons is during off-peak hours...
    Edited by Bevik on December 2, 2017 6:23PM
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Bascially ... "tough doo doo"... nice to know they love us...
  • stvwhitewalker
    stvwhitewalker
    ✭✭✭
    I queued for 2hrs and realised what the hell am i doing for a chance of a dog in a box, its broke so gave up, you don't need to fix it for me just move on to other stuff.
  • El_th
    El_th
    ✭✭
    Hi, faced the issue with group finder today: I tried to join for a normal random, but the group couldn't be formed due to the "someone declined the offer". I waited for 15 minutes, all the same - clearly a group finder problem. I wonder if there is any way to get a mysterious box after all....
  • stuff12002
    stuff12002
    ✭✭

Y’all open the floodgates for a free weekend for players, entice everyone to use your dungeon finder for free stuff, and then just check out with no support over the weekend? That’s it? Is this for real? I’ve seen some lazy project management with contractors I work with, but dang this has set the bar reaalllly low. A company of ~250; ZOS should have ensured folks remained on staff to support this event, brought on contract help, anything, to ensure it didntgaff this for everyone. But I guess the writing is plain as day, now. “Sorry folks this is how it is. I’m logging in from remote cause my boss wants me to post something in here this weekend, but no one is actually working or going to fix this”.

Everyone; your wasting your breath on a company that doesn’t care if you leave or stay.
    Edited by stuff12002 on December 2, 2017 8:56PM
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Group finder still says someone in my group is declining. PC EU.
  • dimensional
    dimensional
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    looking into

Because it's 100% free, good lord people whine over hand outs.
  • dimensional
    dimensional
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »

QQ more please. They are working on it, go do something else. Your life doesn't revolve around video games.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Latest maintenance broke bgs q once again. Hopefully something will be done about it.
  • Nyghthowler
    Nyghthowler
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is in no way directed at you, @ZOS_GinaBruno , but this is ridiculous.
    Lock an event behind a mandatory but broken system, flood the game with free players during the duration of the event, and then tell your loyal player base you'll look into ways of fixing and improving the broken system after the event is over.

Thank you Z0$ for the excellent customer service.
    I'm not prejudiced; I hate everyone equally !
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By the time they "fix" it the event will be over. How long has group funder been busted now?
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

QQ more please. They are working on it, go do something else. Your life doesn't revolve around video games.

Doesn't revolve around the forums either, Go play your game. Lol
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    looking into

You ever stop to think .. just for ONE second that some of us are paying for ESO+ and are trying to run dungeons from DLCs WE PAID FOR - and can't because the group finder is broken?? It's not just randoms that are broken... the ENTIRE GROUP FINDER is... sheesh...
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You obviously cannot read... Gina Bruno already said they aren't going to do anything extra about this...
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    looking into

The activity finder has been broken since Homestead. There are threads even over a year back detailing these issues that are now exponentially worse due to so many people using the tool for the event. We "whine" because they have known about these issues for 10 months, did nothing, and drove players en masse to a broken group finder. At the very LEAST it's gross negligence. When you have many players paying $15/month for a premium subscription tier you need to do a better job. It's just that simple.
  • Elissae
    Elissae
    ✭✭✭
    Runschei wrote: »
    Group finder still says someone in my group is declining. PC EU.

Same here, was fine earlier today, now I'm stuck in decline-hell.
  • Shunq
    Shunq
    ✭✭
    now really ZOS are you ..... on us?

the grouping tool is not working again, saying, someone declined when all 4 accepted. Did you forget by any chance to get your salaries? Do you really want to lose all your players?
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here... Worked quite okay this afternoon, and since half an hour I get the endless decline loop again. Zeni, will you ever get your act together?!
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The biggest issue at this moment (as stated above) is poor planning (again!!!) from ZoS. Why do the free weekend alongside a dungeon-event of wich a child could predict *** would hit the fan because everyone would log in at peak hours. Not cool ZoS! Not cool!
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • Greensea
    Greensea
    ✭✭✭
    Completely broken again now, PC EU.
    @Greensea - PC EU - CP 1400+
    Teygja | Breton | Magicka Templar | AD | Former Empress
  • gabormezo
    gabormezo
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU Battlegrounds are totally broken too ... Played with that freaking Ready Check Window for twelve funny minutes to get into a BG. First death, tried to respawn, bang, infinite loading screen. Hallelujah!
  • Skafloc
    Skafloc
    ✭✭✭
    Yep - got 1 random dungeon just after 8:00pm but cannot get another since then on my other toons - someone declined invite bug :(
This discussion has been closed.