The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ZOS, thanks for the improved rewards

DosPanchos
DosPanchos
✭✭✭
This is sincere! Thanks for improving BG rewards (slow n steady as usual), and for improving the drop rate of transmutation stones since the patch.
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have?

Regardless, good rewards don't make CP BG's worth it.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• DosPanchos
    DosPanchos
    ✭✭✭
    I have noticed a change in trans stone drop rates from rewards of the worthy. This is only just my observation. The rewards, on the other hand seem to be improving (slowly) which is a little more obvious.

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OP is talking about leaderboard rewards rather than your post-match reward or RftW. I got an Impregnable Armor precise restoration staff this weekend. And 5 transmute crystals. Only got leaderboards for flag games because those are the only type I get put into 75% of the time.

RftW continue to be garbage, except for the first mail each day you open per character containing transmute crystals. Post-match rewards are mostly garbage as well, except in very rare cases when you get a decently traited item for impreg or riposte. Anytime I get a decent trait it's attached to a helmet or shoulder piece. Thanks RNG.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube