The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Chaos Ball. Fix it.

REdream90
REdream90
✭✭
pls fix it (you all know what i mean). every chaos ball on this map makes this mode mostly boring and useless of all modes existed.

Screenshot_20171118_223433.png
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe I'm just ignorant, but no, I don't know what you mean and the picture isn't terribly helpful. Is the problem that players can get up the second story where others can't reach them?
  • REdream90
    REdream90
    ✭✭
    There is a small hole in the corner. If you look closely to the box right bottom. I played BG a lot. And all purpose in Chaos Ball on this map is too reach this corner a fast as you can.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why? Does it mean that other players can't hit you or something?
  • REdream90
    REdream90
    ✭✭
    Yes. Try it or atleast you can check. You will get what i mean.
    Edited by REdream90 on November 18, 2017 9:55PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That seems pretty broken. Have you done an in-game report to ZOS? The last time I had to report an exploit, I used both the Submit Feedback option and the Ask For Help option. Using Ask For Help will get you an email in about a day or so, usually standard boilerplate stuff, but if you reply to the email Support is usally pretty helpful. I like to use Ask For Help, because then I can suggest that Support forward the exploit on to the team that can deal with it.
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe I'm missing the exploit or whatever, but....

The few times I've vs'd teams who try to camp this spot it just ends badly for them. It forces their whole team to take Oblivion AoE damage from the ball plus all the damage you are putting on them.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    Maybe I'm missing the exploit or whatever, but....

The few times I've vs'd teams who try to camp this spot it just ends badly for them. It forces their whole team to take Oblivion AoE damage from the ball plus all the damage you are putting on them.
    If you do it right there is a way to get behind the boxes to where it’s super hard to get hit and most people trying to attack go through the wall had this happen to me before
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s never been a problem for me... AFAIK anyone who goes back into that spot behind the wall gets stuck back there and is an easy target..: much better to kite around the portals Imo
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp