The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

NEW SCROLLS ORDER - New player and veteran guild for lone wolf/soloists.

• Tonelizard
    Tonelizard
    Soul Shriven
    Sookmagook wrote: »
    New Scrolls Order

About Us: We are a group of 490+ mostly soloist/lone wolves who came to together to help each other learn, improve and eventually master this game. We originally catered to primarily new players however as we have progressed through the game we are now a home for veterans as well. At the heart of this guild is a love for ESO and desire to help others progress.

What we offer: We offer both spontaneous and planned World Boss, Skyshard and Dungeon runs. Daily runs through undaunted pledge dungeons. An expert team of Master Crafters that can craft the gear, food, potions and glyphs that you need but also help you achieve Master Crafter status. Trial runs 3-5 times a week. A lottery that is run several times a month. We have a furniture store filled with high end/rare furnishings available to NSO members only. We intermittently have a Trader (1-2 times a month). Most importantly, friendly and helpful guild mates.

Communication: Our preferred source of communication is via Discord. Our address is located in the MOTD in game. In game text chat also fairly active.
      We are a no fee guild. Donations to maintain the trader are always appreciated.

If this sounds like the guild for you please message Sookmagook on PSN or leave a message here and an invite will be sent.

We look forward to meeting you!

1. Tonelizard
      Tonelizard
      Soul Shriven
      Your Guild sounds perfect for me, if you are still accepting members I'd love to join. Thanks!

PSN is Tonelizard
    2. Sookmagook
      Sookmagook
      ✭✭✭
      @Tonelizard Welcome to NSO!! I will have an invite sent asap:-) Discord is pretty key to our guild so I hope to see you there as well!
      PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
      GM of New Scrolls Order
    3. mdhii
      mdhii
      Soul Shriven
      I would like to join please: mdhii
    4. Braxain
      Braxain
      @mdhii  you should get invite soon! Welcome to NSO be sure to get the discord app, the invite code is in MOTD, hope to see you there :)
    5. SGTDIDO228
      Would like to join the guild. PSN - SGTDIDO228
      PSN - SGTDIDO228
    6. Braxain
      Braxain
      Awesome @SGTDIDO228 I'll get an invite to you, right away. Welcome to NSO!! Be sure to join us on Discord!
    7. Cottleston_Pie
      Cottleston_Pie
      Soul Shriven
      Cannot say enough good things about this guild. I"m very new to ESO and MMOs in general and New Scrolls Order has been nothing but helpful and supportive. Lots of veteran players and new players alike, and everybody willing to help each other. They have fun events every week as well. You won't be disappointed if you join!
      Edited by Cottleston_Pie on March 22, 2018 5:00PM
    8. Thehartclan
      Thehartclan
      ✭✭✭
      I’ve been playing ESO for about 2 years and started to lose interest because so much of the experience of this game is community based, and many guilds I tried just didn’t make the cut. Then I found NSO and could not be happier to call this guild home. I’ve grown exponentially as a player in the brief time since joining with the help of a very skilled, helpful and engaging team of people. It has a fantastic community feel and has really expanded my involvement in the game. I’m now running trials, pledges and dungeons regularly, something I avoided for fear of running with pugs. It really is the best guild I’ve come across not just in ESO, but in any MMORPG that I’ve played. Kudos to @sookmagook and @maikee for creating such a unique and amazing guild.
      The Hart Clan

Atelier: Exquisite Homesteads, Facilitator
      New Scrolls Order - Admin Officer

9 Trait Crafter/ Furniture Expert / Housing Expert
      Vet 810 MagDK - 43k

PSN: The-J-Hart Server: PS4 NA
    9. Cupp21
      Cupp21
      Hello,

I would like to join. PSN is Cupp21

Thanks!
    10. Braxain
      Braxain
      I will get an invite to you right away @Cupp21! Welcome to NSO, please join us on Discord :)
    11. OllieHarris89
      OllieHarris89
      Soul Shriven
      I would love an invite. OllieHarrison89
    12. PandaPlasm
      PandaPlasm
      ✭✭
      I would love an invite. OllieHarrison89

Hey there, we'll have an invite sent shortly. Welcome to NSO! You're gonna love it here :)
    13. jfait78b14_ESO
      I would like to join psn Fait78
    14. Sookmagook
      Sookmagook
      ✭✭✭
      @jfait78b14_ESO Welcome to NSO:-) Invite sent shortly. Hope to see you on our discord server as well. PSN message me if you have any questions about discord.
      PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
      GM of New Scrolls Order
    15. vivian875
      vivian875
      Soul Shriven
      I'd love to join if you still have space. PSN: wendivivian75 Thanks so much!
    16. Sookmagook
      Sookmagook
      ✭✭✭
      @vivian875 Ill have an invite sent this morning! Welcome to NSO. I hope to see you on discord as well. The invite code can be found in the message of the day in game. If you have questions please message me!
      PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
      GM of New Scrolls Order
    17. Caldamar
      Caldamar
      Soul Shriven
      Good morning! Your guild sounds awesome and I’d love to join if there’s room. I have a crafter, Templar tank, and warden solo at CP 280.
    18. Sookmagook
      Sookmagook
      ✭✭✭
      Good morning to you @Caldamar ! I'll try and have an invite sent this morning. Welcome to NSO:-) Discord is super important for maximal guild involvement...please join. Some have been having issue with the invite code in the MOTD so please shoot me a PSN message and I will send you a link.
      PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
      GM of New Scrolls Order
    19. DiNGOUTBACK
      DiNGOUTBACK
      ✭✭
      I would like to join please. PSN: DiNGOUTBACK
    20. Sookmagook
      Sookmagook
      ✭✭✭
      I would like to join please. PSN: DiNGOUTBACK

Invite on the way:-) Welcome to NSO!
      PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
      GM of New Scrolls Order
    21. Finsterlicht
      Finsterlicht
      Soul Shriven
      Hey there! If you are still accepting new members, I am interested in joining up!

Thanks!

IGN: Finsterlicht
    22. Sookmagook
      Sookmagook
      ✭✭✭
      @Finsterlicht I'll get an invite off to you tonight! Welcome to NSO:-) Hope to see you on discord as well!
      PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
      GM of New Scrolls Order
    23. ZippyGriffon
      ZippyGriffon
      Soul Shriven
      Hopefully you guys are still accepting new members. Want to to try this game out to its fullest. If I could have an invite, that'd be awesome. Thank you. PSN: sadisticninja085
    24. Sookmagook
      Sookmagook
      ✭✭✭
      Welcome to NSO @ZippyGriffon , happy to have you. Discord in a must for fullest experience of the guild and game, hope you join that as well. Invite code is in MOTD or message me on psn...I'll send a direct link.
      PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
      GM of New Scrolls Order
    25. gruzek_ESO
      Hi - I’d like an invite if possible, @DCUTrooper, thanks!
    26. Sookmagook
      Sookmagook
      ✭✭✭
      @gruzek_ESO I'll get an invite off to you ASAP. Welcome to NSO!
      PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
      GM of New Scrolls Order
    27. Sookmagook
      Sookmagook
      ✭✭✭
      gruzek_ESO wrote: »
      Hi - I’d like an invite if possible, @DCUTrooper, thanks!

Your guild slots are all full! Let me know if you leave one.
      Edited by Sookmagook on April 2, 2018 2:26PM
      PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
      GM of New Scrolls Order
    28. BoxOnWheels
      BoxOnWheels
      Soul Shriven
      Would love an invite. PSN : BoxesOnWheels
    29. Sookmagook
      Sookmagook
      ✭✭✭
      @BoxOnWheels Ill have an invite sent your way asap! Welcome to NSO...hope to see you on discord as well. Message me if you have any questions!
      PSN Sookmagook NA PS5/PC
      GM of New Scrolls Order