The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Can we have any answer to the state/vision of DKs?

• Victimize
    Victimize
    ✭✭✭
    Aedaryl wrote: »
    Victimize wrote: »

Now, stop spamming non sense

Only reason you think dk is op is because you're upset that you can't l2p. Reading what you wrote shows you have 0 knowledge about what you are arguing about as there is no DK meta in pc eu its actually quite the opposite as its 90% stam nb and mag sorc. Talking about counters why do you try to balance from unbalanced 1v1? That's like me saying i want mines, purifying light, cloak etc nerfed because it counters me. Wings getting buffed wont change anything at all 1vs1 as 1v1 will always have things that counter other classes etc so you shouldnt go arguing about something you have 0 clue about because it makes you look like an idiot to be honest and i always see you in cyro xv1 dying lol so that also sums up your 0 knowledge l2p issues.

Hwo said DK is OP ? Dk is meta EU and strong, that's not mean OP, why do you think dk is OP ? I never say it. Again, a guy hwo can't read. These dk want to make wings buffed and used, I just say they need to make swallow soul unreflectable because it's a 100% counter to the classical destro/resto magblade.

Also, don't tell me I Xv1 and dying when you loose agaisnt me in 1v1 :*

For theze people telling me DK is not EU meta, we can group and walk in cyrodiil for compting how much classes we met, it will be templar first then DK, if you don't trust me, let's do it o:)

For people telling I can just choose my ennemies, it just proove how the ability is broken agaisnt magicka NB, in a balanced game, you don't need to avoid a ennemy because he 100% counter you. That's just make sense, every class should have a chance to kill others classes. There is counter, to each other, but 100% hard counter isn't an option.

Vesper_BR wrote: »

AND WHY IN YHE GOD'S SAKE A NB WOULD BE IN A ZERG SITUATION IF HE HAS CLOACK?? NBS are dark class, stealth class, they can choose targets, we can't, it's our defense against ranged attacks... If u can't burst or one shot us downz just go away... Because we can't...

dks can't vanish and go away as they please...

You're just to cheese and wants to one shot people and cloack away easy... Everything that makes your game a little difficult is a problem and needs a nerf....
    Gfy if you want swallow soul unreflected... Stop being like this... It's becoming ridiculous...

Yeah, it's true, why a NB would like to be in melee in a zerg ? They can use swallow soul as spammable, but if DK start sloting wings, it will not be viable, because wings counter 100% magicka range NB. Also, I never said I want to one shot people, I'm not asking for an incap/assassin't will buff. Also, if the ennemy by pressing one button delete all your possibility to make damage is what you call a little difficult, you should try bringing a magicka range NB agaisnt a DK wings spammer.

Sure dude you can also recall that 6v1 you died vs me to on your pet sorc and make some Disney stories about me losing to you on a 1v1 and you can go count how many mag sorcs and stam nbs are in your AD zerg lmfao. Go read what you write before telling other people they cant read its obvious you have some view that cyrodiil is full of dks spamming op af wings and are uncounterable when thats clearly not true.
    Edited by Victimize on October 23, 2017 4:48PM
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Now, stop spamming non sense

Only reason you think dk is op is because you're upset that you can't l2p. Reading what you wrote shows you have 0 knowledge about what you are arguing about as there is no DK meta in pc eu its actually quite the opposite as its 90% stam nb and mag sorc. Talking about counters why do you try to balance from unbalanced 1v1? That's like me saying i want mines, purifying light, cloak etc nerfed because it counters me. Wings getting buffed wont change anything at all 1vs1 as 1v1 will always have things that counter other classes etc so you shouldnt go arguing about something you have 0 clue about because it makes you look like an idiot to be honest and i always see you in cyro xv1 dying lol so that also sums up your 0 knowledge l2p issues.

Hwo said DK is OP ? Dk is meta EU and strong, that's not mean OP, why do you think dk is OP ? I never say it. Again, a guy hwo can't read. These dk want to make wings buffed and used, I just say they need to make swallow soul unreflectable because it's a 100% counter to the classical destro/resto magblade.

Also, don't tell me I Xv1 and dying when you loose agaisnt me in 1v1 :*

For theze people telling me DK is not EU meta, we can group and walk in cyrodiil for compting how much classes we met, it will be templar first then DK, if you don't trust me, let's do it o:)

For people telling I can just choose my ennemies, it just proove how the ability is broken agaisnt magicka NB, in a balanced game, you don't need to avoid a ennemy because he 100% counter you. That's just make sense, every class should have a chance to kill others classes. There is counter, to each other, but 100% hard counter isn't an option.

Vesper_BR wrote: »

AND WHY IN YHE GOD'S SAKE A NB WOULD BE IN A ZERG SITUATION IF HE HAS CLOACK?? NBS are dark class, stealth class, they can choose targets, we can't, it's our defense against ranged attacks... If u can't burst or one shot us downz just go away... Because we can't...

dks can't vanish and go away as they please...

You're just to cheese and wants to one shot people and cloack away easy... Everything that makes your game a little difficult is a problem and needs a nerf....
    Gfy if you want swallow soul unreflected... Stop being like this... It's becoming ridiculous...

Yeah, it's true, why a NB would like to be in melee in a zerg ? They can use swallow soul as spammable, but if DK start sloting wings, it will not be viable, because wings counter 100% magicka range NB. Also, I never said I want to one shot people, I'm not asking for an incap/assassin't will buff. Also, if the ennemy by pressing one button delete all your possibility to make damage is what you call a little difficult, you should try bringing a magicka range NB agaisnt a DK wings spammer.

Sure dude you can also recall that 6v1 you died vs me to on your pet sorc and make some Disney stories about me losing to you on a 1v1 and you can go count how many mag sorcs and stam nbs are in your AD zerg lmfao. Go read what you write before telling other people they cant read its obvious you have some view that cyrodiil is full of dks spamming op af wings and are uncounterable when thats clearly not true.

Pretty much this. I don't see why a skill almost noone slots anymore needs to be nerfed further because a rerolling zergsurfer gets triggered by it.

For what it's worth, the warden absorb is far stronger - refunds itself (practically free to use), gives major heroism and even absorbs unreflectable projectiles and all you lose is the projectile reflection. You dont just become immune to projectiles... projectile builds actually feed you ultimate. For some reason noone notices that ability though.
    Edited by Valencer on October 24, 2017 9:48AM
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DK Wing in their current form suck and are mostly useless.

The Majority of ranged spammables and ultimates it used to be able to reflect that made them useful are no longer reflectable

70% of ranged magic spammable damagr is Force Shock which they made not able to reflect which was pretty dumb

They just keep removing viable counters and wings in its current state isn’t worth a slot when most spamables can no longer be reflected
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak