The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deliberately Bugging the Chaos Ball so No Oblivion Damage or Visual

Taylor_MB
Taylor_MB
✭✭✭✭✭
So there is a duo going around doing this on PC NA and I just don't understand how someone can be so desperate to win at the worst game type that they would blatantly exploit like this? Yes I do have a video (not uploaded yet and can't link anyway cause naming and shaming). If the duo doing this happen to read this post, what you are doing is not subtle, to anyone with even a little experience it is very very obvious.

There is a slim possibility it was a mistake, but given the chances of me being in the same game, specific game type and specific arena to wittiness this event makes me think it is not a one off. (Sorry for the sparse details, but hardly want to spread it around).

Anyone else seen this going down?

Edited by Taylor_MB on October 6, 2017 7:58AM
PvP Defensive Set Comparison
Firestarter MagDK 1vX
- build and gamplay!
LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
- build and gamplay!
ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
- build and gamplay!
Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
My YouTube Chanel

• Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes chaosball is bugged and you don't see red circle or the icon above around person's head who is carrying it.
    It's still visible on compass and map tho.
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    Sometimes chaosball is bugged and you don't see red circle or the icon above around person's head who is carrying it.
    It's still visible on compass and map tho.

As the thread title says, it's bugging this deliberately.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel