The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

sorcs / pets

• grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. Guys, this clearly a bait thread. No way is this man serious.

Nerf all the sorcs!!!!!!!!!!
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Threads like this shows that there should be some verification procces for people who want to take part in gameplay connected things. With that people like @gammelscroll would never be able to post anything which would make this forum much healthier.

forum healthier in a dead game? why?

Why not ?

Also if You think it's dead game and posting on forum is pointless then what You're doing here ?
    Edited by Juhasow on September 28, 2017 7:22PM
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »
    Its like watching one of those Dragonball Z series - where the whole series consists of just one fight then the last 3 episodes is nothing but Goku powering-up his ultimate and then Piccolos says. 'Damn! Godzilla just 1-shotted me from nowhere! - Nerf Sorcs!'..

Nah.. don't confuse 'You don't know what your talking about' with 'Sorcs are fine'.

Sorcs are fine... in fact is the only class that doesn't need buffs or nerfs.

I
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

all people are quitting this *** game now anyway..cause zenimax dosnt care. <So will you when you realise how *** this game is. patch after patch and they dont do whats need to be done to this game.

GG

Would you please?
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • gammelscroll
    gammelscroll
    ✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »

all people are quitting this *** game now anyway..cause zenimax dosnt care. <So will you when you realise how *** this game is. patch after patch and they dont do whats need to be done to this game.

GG

Would you please?

pls what? all famous streamers say this game is *** in the current state. But you are maybe so stupid you dont understand
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

GG

Would you please?

pls what? all famous streamers say this game is *** in the current state. But you are maybe so stupid you dont understand

Lmfao, and the famous streamers said they'd quit over proc sets, then made proc sets famous, these streamers said the resource changes would turn PvP into heavy attack vs heavy attack. These famous streamers claimed 2H ult to be OP and EotS to be buffed.

Yeah there are other games, some people choose to play those *hint hint*
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

GG

Would you please?

pls what? all famous streamers say this game is *** in the current state.

I didn't know iJustine and Markiplier played ESO.
    Edited by Cadbury on September 29, 2017 12:43AM
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • gammelscroll
    gammelscroll
    ✭✭✭
    Look at those 2 sorcs in purple team. They were only hiding all game spamming endless fury taking all kills.

sorcs are really a skill based class. That execute is no unskilled no brainer . so zenmiax start balancing that class

SH9Fznx.jpg
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look at those 2 sorcs in purple team. They were only hiding all game spamming endless fury taking all kills.

sorcs are really a skill based class. That execute is no unskilled no brainer . so zenmiax start balancing that class

SH9Fznx.jpg

I see you did sub 200k DMG . I guarantee you we can help your build, we can get that up to 700k. Whatcha running?
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

SH9Fznx.jpg

I see you did sub 200k DMG . I guarantee you we can help your build, we can get that up to 700k. Whatcha running?

I think you need to teach them how to heal themselves before even trying to discuss damage output.
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sorcs take skills yo...braindead class that needs a heavy nerf

retDvA3.jpg
    pXnQawq.jpg
    xpLrL4B.jpg
    ClE8MNK.jpg

the class is *** broken and needsa nerf

Wow, you must be the new Cyrodil "Test Dummy". Looks like a bunch of players testing their rotations on you.
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fInicv1.jpg

like this one shot me almost everytime in 1 stun, even before i can break free.

dont come and say sorcs are balanced. Instant procs/unkillable/ and that dmg output from a ranged champ. and if they use eye of storm its 10 k more dmg

That has 2 curses from the same player. Since it takes 3.5 seconds for the damage to apply, you were in combat for at least 7 seconds.

It is most certainly NOT a one-shot.
    Drummerx04 wrote: »
    I even talk to a good famouse streamer: he said everyone have problems with magic damage now, specially sorcs. They are number 1 pvp dmg right now.

so yes open ur eyes and stop deny that sorcs need a nerf. A BIG one. Ranged champ that pull out 20-30 k dmg is some seconds...yea balanced,.

got alot more pictures to show you. So stop embarres your self by say sorcs are fine

@gammelscroll Look friend, streamers - well known or otherwise - are not significantly more experienced or insightful than any other high end player. I find it suspect that you don't even name the streamer. Previously linking a video of sypher wrecking some bad players with a magsorc isn't really helping your case either. I wreck bad players with my magsorc, but throw in even one good player who can actually throw out damage and defend himself, and suddenly sypher would have been dead or in full run mode.

If sorcs get a BIG NERF as you desire, what exactly would it be? 20-30k dmg isn't meaningful without context or time. All crits? No impen? Medium or Light armor target? No blocking, dodging or shielding? Sure, I can do 20-30k damage on my sorc in about a 3 second window.

Showing a death recap against normal class skills really doesn't demonstrate anything at all. Most of your screenshots so far have included multiple ticks from powerful non sorc ultimates and/or multiple players attacking you... or even no sorc skills hitting you at all in a nerf sorc thread. Even the ones that are all sorc skills like this one:
    isaqVJ9.jpg

look at this *** [snip], i block dodge roll heal volitate armour, ignisouse shiled.

i was killed in 1 sek.

sorcs need nerf now!!

I have to point out, that you took ~16k damage to get pushed down into execute range, so you only have around 20-22k health if I am to believe that you actually died instantly here. This is a glass cannon (stamina?) build. Congrats, you discovered what the "glass" part means.

GG

Once you leave the game should improve.
    here is another prrof how balanced this game is. Never ever played a game with so *** pvp like this game

This was 23 k dmage + in non cp batlleground, i was dead even before i could break free. Full heavy armour shackle breaker with buffs up and i have 23k + HP.
    So yes guys, PvP balance in this game is so good....

and yea...i have full crit resist on all pieces. So all you pvp heros that think this game is balanced, then you never played another pvp game before where things are more "balanced"

You can be full PVE gear with proc sets and joing BG and just one shot ppl with crit resist gear.

krhz0HN.jpg

So now this is a "Nerf Nightblade" thread? Geez, make up your mind. Is it Sorcs, Wardens, Nightblades, or perhaps DK's? Wait, it must be anyone you fight and lose to is OP. Ah, I see....

[Edited for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on October 17, 2017 8:26PM
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭

GG

Would you please?

We are waiting for you to quit.
  • gammelscroll
    gammelscroll
    ✭✭✭
    was dpsing a sorc all game in BG. i have 4k wep dmg 30% crit. charge charge, dizzying swing, dots, dizzying swing auto attack .. but hey sorcs have shiled and take no dmage

gonna post screenshots here and send pictures inn to zenimax until they balance this game
  • gammelscroll
    gammelscroll
    ✭✭✭
    so thanks for posting here then this post will never die, and those no brained sorcs will be nberfed :)
  • gammelscroll
    gammelscroll
    ✭✭✭
    fInicv1.jpg

dont come and say sorcs are balanced. Instant procs/unkillable/ and that dmg output from a ranged champ. and if they use eye of storm its 10 k more dmg

That has 2 curses from the same player. Since it takes 3.5 seconds for the damage to apply, you were in combat for at least 7 seconds.

I even talk to a good famouse streamer: he said everyone have problems with magic damage now, specially sorcs. They are number 1 pvp dmg right now.

so yes open ur eyes and stop deny that sorcs need a nerf. A BIG one. Ranged champ that pull out 20-30 k dmg is some seconds...yea balanced,.

got alot more pictures to show you. So stop embarres your self by say sorcs are fine

@gammelscroll Look friend, streamers - well known or otherwise - are not significantly more experienced or insightful than any other high end player. I find it suspect that you don't even name the streamer. Previously linking a video of sypher wrecking some bad players with a magsorc isn't really helping your case either. I wreck bad players with my magsorc, but throw in even one good player who can actually throw out damage and defend himself, and suddenly sypher would have been dead or in full run mode.

If sorcs get a BIG NERF as you desire, what exactly would it be? 20-30k dmg isn't meaningful without context or time. All crits? No impen? Medium or Light armor target? No blocking, dodging or shielding? Sure, I can do 20-30k damage on my sorc in about a 3 second window.

Showing a death recap against normal class skills really doesn't demonstrate anything at all. Most of your screenshots so far have included multiple ticks from powerful non sorc ultimates and/or multiple players attacking you... or even no sorc skills hitting you at all in a nerf sorc thread. Even the ones that are all sorc skills like this one:
    isaqVJ9.jpg

look at this *** shitt, i block dodge roll heal volitate armour, ignisouse shiled.

i was killed in 1 sek.

sorcs need nerf now!!

I have to point out, that you took ~16k damage to get pushed down into execute range, so you only have around 20-22k health if I am to believe that you actually died instantly here. This is a glass cannon (stamina?) build. Congrats, you discovered what the "glass" part means.

GG

here is another prrof how balanced this game is. Never ever played a game with so *** pvp like this game

This was 23 k dmage + in non cp batlleground, i was dead even before i could break free. Full heavy armour shackle breaker with buffs up and i have 23k + HP.

and yea...i have full crit resist on all pieces. So all you pvp heros that think this game is balanced, then you never played another pvp game before where things are more "balanced"

You can be full PVE gear with proc sets and joing BG and just one shot ppl with crit resist gear.

krhz0HN.jpg

So now this is a "Nerf Nightblade" thread? Geez, make up your mind. Is it Sorcs, Wardens, Nightblades, or perhaps DK's? Wait, it must be anyone you fight and lose to is OP. Ah, I see....

this thread gonna make them nerf sorcs. All the oter pictures I am posting just show zenimax how *** balanced this game is
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    fInicv1.jpg

isaqVJ9.jpg

look at this *** shitt, i block dodge roll heal volitate armour, ignisouse shiled.

i was killed in 1 sek.

sorcs need nerf now!!

GG

krhz0HN.jpg

this thread gonna make them nerf sorcs. All the oter pictures I am posting just show zenimax how *** balanced this game is

I'm sure it'll work for ya.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has to be one of the most entertaining ner sorc threads, I've ever seen. I mean OP posts warden and nb abilities as sorc abilities. All the while pushing for sorc nerfs.

Gets rightfully called out. Instead of owning up this his/her mistake. Proceeds turn this thread into a laughing farce. With his/her self as the clown.

OP I just want to thank you for the entertainment. I swear you can't make this stuff up.
  • gammelscroll
    gammelscroll
    ✭✭✭

GG

Would you please?

We are waiting for you to quit. [/qushouldnt u be in school? instead being on forum and stay dumb like you?
  • gammelscroll
    gammelscroll
    ✭✭✭
    why should a no brained class like sorcs be rewarded for spamming 1 skill entire game. mages fury.

even a monkey can play sorcs. and the dmg...they should be nerfed to ground
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    why should a no brained class like sorcs be rewarded for spamming 1 skill entire game. mages fury.

even a monkey can play sorcs. and the dmg...they should be nerfed to ground

Ban all monkeys!
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    was dpsing a sorc all game in BG. i have 4k wep dmg 30% crit. charge charge, dizzying swing, dots, dizzying swing auto attack .. but hey sorcs have shiled and take no dmage

gonna post screenshots here and send pictures inn to zenimax until they balance this game

4k weapon DMG is good, what's your Stam level?

30% crit is pretty low for a Stam build

Dizzying Swing is not instant, if you do not have a hard CC a player can re shield or heal before the next hit.

Are you a DK? No execute is gonna hurt in BGs - especially for a damage dealer Stam build

Heavy or Medium?

Obviously 2H one bar, what's your other bar SnB?
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • gammelscroll
    gammelscroll
    ✭✭✭

4k weapon DMG is good, what's your Stam level?

30% crit is pretty low for a Stam build

Dizzying Swing is not instant, if you do not have a hard CC a player can re shield or heal before the next hit.

Are you a DK? No execute is gonna hurt in BGs - especially for a damage dealer Stam build

Heavy or Medium?

Obviously 2H one bar, what's your other bar SnB?

i have 2 handed. I usally open with heavy attack cancel into crit charge where i weapon swap fast into bash and stun him, put all my dots up, then i dodge roll his frag and crit charge again into dyzzing swing....but i cant break his sheild.

then i get instant frag 2 times, mage of fury, i try to heal dodge but dodge roll dosnt work so gg

yes i have executioner

crit in PvP dosnt mather that much. high stamina and wep dmg is better. I like very high stamina for sustain, and i always use heavy attack cancel into crit charge so i get stam back.

when i have 2-3 pople on me i usally end up with no stamina

but i usally have no problems with other classes, think they are pretty balanced, but a sorc u cant damage with intsnt proc he usally kills me after i break free and dodge roll

so yea its a broken class and need rework

i use this build without draugr, i use agility set with legendary mace/sword with nirnhonedncraft

i play BGs 6-8 hours a day, and a comment i always hear of others to is how broken sorcs are.

1 sorcs had 80k damage and 16 kills...guess what skill he spammed all game...

https://alcasthq.com/eso-stamina-dragonknight-pvp-build1/
    Edited by gammelscroll on October 3, 2017 4:39PM
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so thanks for posting here then this post will never die, and those no brained sorcs will be nberfed :)

Most of posts here is agaisnt Your "theories" and thread itself is good example of how lot of unexperienced players want to change something they have no idea about so this thread still running is good way to show why sorcs shouldnt be touched much because most of hate on them is coming from unexperienced noobs who cry about everything that kills them. This thread actually helps sorcs to be not touched much. If You want sorcs to be touched by devs then You would have to be constructive instead of acting like cry baby.
    Edited by Juhasow on October 3, 2017 4:42PM
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »

Most of posts here is agaisnt Your "theories" and thread itself is good example of how lot of unexperienced players want to change something they have no idea about so this thread still running is good way to show why sorcs shouldnt be touched much because most of hate on them is coming from unexperienced noobs who cry about everything that kills them. This thread actually helps sorcs to be not touched much. If You want sorcs to be touched by devs then You would have to be constructive instead of acting like cry baby.

Shh.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
  • Horowonnoe
    Horowonnoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dpencil1 wrote: »
    You get hit by 2 ultimates by two different players and wonder why you die? If you had your way and sorcs were nerfed to the point you could kill them they would be a totally useless class. How about you try rolling one yourself and see how well you do? My guess is....not very.

thats why ppl roll sorcs and faceroll trough VMA too? cause they are so useless..... u have no clue what u talk about

Hmm, how many vMA sorc leaderboard clears do you have under your belt?
    PC / NA
    Templar Healer "False Eye"
    Sorc Healer "Potema the Wolf Queen"
    Warden Healer "Heavy Attacks Online"
    Magicka Nightblade DPS "Nephaleth Telvanni"
    Dragonknight Tank "Nico's Facsimile"

Builds & Guides:
    Horow's Templar Healer Guide for Trials (Murkmire updated)
    How to get Felms to jump correctly in vAS HM?
    Horow's vMA Magicka Sorc Build for beginners and lazy farmers
    Horow's Magicka Sorc Triple Pet Heavy Attack Build - Summerset Isles Ready
    More builds at anthem-guild.com/pve/.

Notable Achievements:
    - World's first 18 Axes vAA clear
    - World's first 20+ enrage stack Llothis in vAS HM and World record cone damage
  • gammelscroll
    gammelscroll
    ✭✭✭
    this is the dmg the sorc put out on me while stacking shield and took no dmg.
    He took 2 dizzying swings, crit charge, noxiouse breath, heavy attacks...no dmg at all...he just stood still backpaddling like a tard.

i dodge rolled, healed blocked...but was dead under 5 sek.

sorcs need to be nerfed

OeB342G.jpg
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, you were below 20% long enough for him to get 3 Endless Fury explosions off on you (3 seconds), and you say the fight lasted 5 seconds. So he got you under 20% in 2 seconds.

Guess what, it's not him. It's YOU that's the problem.

Please just let this thread die a quiet death. It's frankly an embarrassment.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Its like watching one of those Dragonball Z series - where the whole series consists of just one fight then the last 3 episodes is nothing but Goku powering-up his ultimate and then Piccolos says. 'Damn! Godzilla just 1-shotted me from nowhere! - Nerf Sorcs!'..

Nah.. don't confuse 'You don't know what your talking about' with 'Sorcs are fine'.

Sorcs are fine... in fact is the only class that doesn't need buffs or nerfs.

I

Shields need nerfs. Sorcs are only above average due to them. Because then they have the holy trifecta of balance. (Survivability, mobility and damage)
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • gammelscroll
    gammelscroll
    ✭✭✭
    dpencil1 wrote: »
    Lol, you were below 20% long enough for him to get 3 Endless Fury explosions off on you (3 seconds), and you say the fight lasted 5 seconds. So he got you under 20% in 2 seconds.

Guess what, it's not him. It's YOU that's the problem.

Please just let this thread die a quiet death. It's frankly an embarrassment.

yes, i had to go vigor ingisiouse shiled spam mode to survive the sorc dps, while he took no dmg.

Just stacking shield taking no dmg while he do 20k dps with dawnbreaker instant frags and mages fury.

sorc shield need a nerf. Go try duel a sorc and let me watch, then i can see how pro you are. keyboard warrior