The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

sorcs / pets

gammelscroll
gammelscroll
✭✭✭
h
Edited by gammelscroll on September 29, 2017 10:36PM
  • mook-eb16_ESO
    mook-eb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you playing low level pvp?
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is cliff hanger?
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blanco wrote: »
    What is cliff hanger?

145b76ed826494f62364883293484c79--drama-films-secret-code.jpg
    "By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
    "You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
    Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
    Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
    Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
    but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."

• dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frag could go into any of the following:
    1. Endless Fury / Mage's Wrath
    2. Haunting Curse
    3. Shooting Star
    4. Dawnbreaker

If you mean "Cliff RACER" as in the "Dive" skill with the bird flying at you...that's not even a Sorc skill. It's a Warden skill. Please tell me you didn't make a nerf Sorc thread where you actually blame Sorcs for Warden bird spam....
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're getting one-shotted, you need to make some changes to your armor.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like OP is saying " I should be able to kill everyone all the time"
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I feel like OP is saying " I should be able to kill everyone all the time"

That was what I heard too. Would OP feel better if I said sorcs can't kill Templars (stam and mag) since they purge curse/wrath, block frags and heal through CS. ?

Edited by Biro123 on September 25, 2017 12:47PM
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • gammelscroll
    gammelscroll
    ✭✭✭
    sorcs need nerf! iam full heavy armour, shacklebreaker/ blood spawn draugr hulking. Last time a sorc one shotted me with 19k eye of storm and fragments/mage wrath...and he didnt take any dmg cause of this shield stacking.

So ye sorcs are so balanced
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @gammelscroll
    Another proof that you don't know enough about this game to make a legitimate complait. Your death recap adds up ALL damage you took from a skill. So that 19k damage was probably 4 ticks of about 4-5k damage, meaning you failed to get away from it.
    Were you going to acknowledge that you mistakenly attributed a Warden skill to Sorcs in your whining about them?

Very hard to take you seriously. Add this to the mound of threads by scrubs crying "nerf sorc!"
  • TarrNokk
    TarrNokk
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think the op is just making his first pvp experiences and he is confused. I remember my first steps in Cyrodiil where I was really confused and sure was always one shot.
  • gammelscroll
    gammelscroll
    ✭✭✭
    sorcs need nerf
  • Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭

All this proves is that Sypher is a very good player, probably one of the best. :s
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sorcs need nerf! iam full heavy armour, shacklebreaker/ blood spawn draugr hulking. Last time a sorc one shotted me with 19k eye of storm and fragments/mage wrath...and he didnt take any dmg cause of this shield stacking.

So ye sorcs are so balanced

Troll?

PC | EU
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont claim to have any clue bout pvp, but in that case:

Craft 5 pc torugs including an infused bow w/ a oblivion dmg enchant, add 5 pc shieldbbreaker -> Hohoho, you now have maschinegun.
    Also works nicely against permablockers, or anything else in an immortal spec.
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hummmmm...
    Btw if you answer is " Just use Y+right click " ... you are one of those wo never played a sorcerer, this don't work .
    of course i could summon it again and lose magicka ... 5 sec of dps ... but an abilitie that don't work properly shouldn't be nerfed.

2uhlq83.jpg
    2njhnxi.jpg
    dg1buv.jpg
    2z9cmq0.jpg
    2wf4ks0.jpg
    2q068gm.jpg
    30coshh.jpg
    14tq1ys.jpg
    1zn0t5k.jpg
    2q1doac.jpg
    2qm0suq.jpg
    291njux.jpg
    kcg9w.jpg
    2m369dy.jpg
    First the pet is stuck behind a tree.
    674021InkedScreenshot20170803224314LI.jpg
    THEN the pet is stuck behind the texture , stuckX2
    623448InkedScreenshot20170803224330LI.jpg
    121336InkedScreenshot20170804143106LI.jpg
    275187Screenshot20170822150452LI.jpg
    Edited by Apherius on September 25, 2017 5:49PM
  • gammelscroll
    gammelscroll
    ✭✭✭
    fInicv1.jpg

like this one shot me almost everytime in 1 stun, even before i can break free.

dont come and say sorcs are balanced. Instant procs/unkillable/ and that dmg output from a ranged champ. and if they use eye of storm its 10 k more dmg
    Edited by gammelscroll on September 25, 2017 5:51PM
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You get hit by 2 ultimates by two different players and wonder why you die? If you had your way and sorcs were nerfed to the point you could kill them they would be a totally useless class. How about you try rolling one yourself and see how well you do? My guess is....not very.
  • gammelscroll
    gammelscroll
    ✭✭✭
    dpencil1 wrote: »
    You get hit by 2 ultimates by two different players and wonder why you die? If you had your way and sorcs were nerfed to the point you could kill them they would be a totally useless class. How about you try rolling one yourself and see how well you do? My guess is....not very.

thats why ppl roll sorcs and faceroll trough VMA too? cause they are so useless..... u have no clue what u talk about
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You also only took 17K damage in that screen shot, take out the ultimates and it is only 10K damage. 10K damage from the Sorc isn't really OP. Plus what was also said, you got hit by two ultimates from two different players. Not much to do with a Sorc being OP, especially considering the ultimate the Sorc hit you with can be obtained by any player.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

thats why ppl roll sorcs and faceroll trough VMA too? cause they are so useless..... u have no clue what u talk about

Almost every class has a build that can faceroll thru vMA. ATM they aren't even the best at it.

Just wait till you face 16k assassin's wills
    Or 70k Healthdens
    Or 7k pigeons
    Or 7k bleeds
    Or permablock DKs
    Or Syphoning builds
    Or resto ult spam

You gotta learn to beat the current META or you're gonna have a bad time.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The trick to pet sorcs is takin out their pets. It leaves them extremely vulnerable and they don’t have a lot of other skills because they need to sacrifice toggle slots. That being said, a good pet sorc can be extremely hard to beat 1v1 and they’re currently one of the most annoying dueling classes especially if they drop ateonach as well. It’s like a private zerg. Keeping your heals up through the pet execute phase is vitally important. And you’ll want to cc the sorc when possible to keep them quiet.
    Edited by Vapirko on September 25, 2017 6:30PM
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Those damn sorcs and their Cliff racer...." -OP

Classic nerf sorcs thread
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

source ?

he said that " if sorc were nerfed to the point you could kill them they would be totally useless " do you read or are you trying to say us that it's a Troll post ? he never said that sorc were useless.
    The sorc is the best class for solo ( i mean ... if you play it correctly ! ) he have a good self-heal ,enough damage and a big shield, But stamina are better in term of " Damage " and it's why they have less survavibility.
    Edited by Apherius on September 25, 2017 6:52PM
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    The trick to pet sorcs is takin out their pets. It leaves them extremely vulnerable and they don’t have a lot of other skills because they need to sacrifice toggle slots. That being said, a good pet sorc can be extremely hard to beat 1v1 and they’re currently one of the most annoying dueling classes especially if they drop ateonach as well. It’s like a private zerg. Keeping your heals up through the pet execute phase is vitally important. And you’ll want to cc the sorc when possible to keep them quiet.

@Vapirko
    If the OP had been complaining about SORC pets, your advice might help him. Unfortunately, he wasn't. Best advise is to kill the Warden standing next to him. ;)
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @dpencil1 true, but, we were all new to this game at one time and have probably made misinformed posts or asked questions that made no sense. Hopefully my answer will give OP something to work towards.
  • gammelscroll
    gammelscroll
    ✭✭✭
    sorcs take skills yo...braindead class that needs a heavy nerf

retDvA3.jpg
    pXnQawq.jpg
    xpLrL4B.jpg
    ClE8MNK.jpg

the class is *** broken and needsa nerf
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Half of that damage is from a Warden. In fact, one entire screen shot is a Warden....
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @gammelscroll
    1st death recap - Warden kills you with bird spam. THIS IS NOT A SORC SKILL!!!!!!!

2nd death recap - Killed by a Sorc and Warden (Swarm) teaming up on you

3rd death recap - You sat in his Eye of Flame for 6 ticks...It's you're own fault you died there. Get out of the red already. Also, this skill is available to all classes.

4th death recap - You took 3 ticks of Eye of the Flame. Not a lot of other info there other than that from the amount of damage (not much) you are either very squishy, don't heal yourself, or both.

This is a classic L2P issue.
  • OurRun_DMC
    Gammelscroll... how about you send us a screenshot of your stats and skills cuz that damage in those screenshots are really nothing, especially if you're in heavy and in Bgs lol either you're not blocking/keeping buffs up or not applying any pressure to your enemies & that first screenshot with the cliffracers is a warden bro .. smh