The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

sorcs / pets

• gammelscroll
    gammelscroll
    ✭✭✭
    isaqVJ9.jpg

look at this [snip], i block dodge roll heal volitate armour, ignisouse shiled.

i was killed in 1 sek.

sorcs need nerf now!!

[Edited for profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on October 17, 2017 8:28PM
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This guy is the perfect advertisement of why we Must Nerf Sorcs!!
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How's that thing go again about extreme parodies being indistinguishable from the thing it's parodying?

I can't tell if this is a joke or not.
    Edited by Alpheu5 on September 25, 2017 9:51PM
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @gammelscroll
    Are you even reading people's replies to you in this thread? Every time you post, it's like you're just ignoring everything that has been said.

How about you start by admitting that you were wrong to blame Sorcs for the Cliff Racer skill that is actually a Warden skill. Maybe that should be a clue that you don't understand this game as well as you think you do.

Believe it or not, not everyone dies in one sec to Sorcs. There are ways to handle them and ways to get rolled by them, just like every other class in the game. Instead of whining to the devs, try asking for HELP so you can learn how to play better. Post your build, tell us about how you play, ask for advice. Practice, expecting to die a lot until you get much better. Nothing positive will come of what you are currently doing here. The devs won't and shouldn't listen to someone like you who clearly doesn't understand the game well enough to give meaningful feedback.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dpencil1 wrote: »
    @gammelscroll
    1st death recap - Warden kills you with bird spam. THIS IS NOT A SORC SKILL!!!!!!!

2nd death recap - Killed by a Sorc and Warden (Swarm) teaming up on you

3rd death recap - You sat in his Eye of Flame for 6 ticks...It's you're own fault you died there. Get out of the red already. Also, this skill is available to all classes.

4th death recap - You took 3 ticks of Eye of the Flame. Not a lot of other info there other than that from the amount of damage (not much) you are either very squishy, don't heal yourself, or both.

This is a classic L2P issue.
    This. All of this.
    What you're calling "one-shotting" is absolutely not. Get better armor and stay out of giant red circles of death.
    I played in the under-50 campaign all day yesterday in all-training armor, no inpenetrable, and still wasn't getting one-shotted (although yes, I was dying, just not fast ... not going to spend gold for full inpen armor for an under-50 char). If you have Inpen armor and are still dying that fast, it's your build and/or armor sets.

Edited by SydneyGrey on September 26, 2017 5:26AM
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    retDvA3.jpg

Yup, it's true: Wardens are Sorcerers in disguise :trollface:
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Johnfred24
    Johnfred24
    ✭✭✭
    isaqVJ9.jpg

look at this [snip], i block dodge roll heal volitate armour, ignisouse shiled.

i was killed in 1 sek.

sorcs need nerf now!!

Well, i doubt that this screenshot is actually of a sorc. He doesn't even use cliff racer, so it's highly unlikely

[Edited for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on October 17, 2017 8:28PM
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    fInicv1.jpg

like this one shot me almost everytime in 1 stun, even before i can break free.

dont come and say sorcs are balanced. Instant procs/unkillable/ and that dmg output from a ranged champ. and if they use eye of storm its 10 k more dmg

That has 2 curses from the same player. Since it takes 3.5 seconds for the damage to apply, you were in combat for at least 7 seconds.

It is most certainly NOT a one-shot.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
  • gammelscroll
    gammelscroll
    ✭✭✭
    I even talk to a good famouse streamer: he said everyone have problems with magic damage now, specially sorcs. They are number 1 pvp dmg right now.

so yes open ur eyes and stop deny that sorcs need a nerf. A BIG one. Ranged champ that pull out 20-30 k dmg is some seconds...yea balanced,.

got alot more pictures to show you. So stop embarres your self by say sorcs are fine

Edited by gammelscroll on September 26, 2017 3:31PM
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its like watching one of those Dragonball Z series - where the whole series consists of just one fight then the last 3 episodes is nothing but Goku powering-up his ultimate and then Piccolos says. 'Damn! Godzilla just 1-shotted me from nowhere! - Nerf Sorcs!'..

Nah.. don't confuse 'You don't know what your talking about' with 'Sorcs are fine'.

Edited by Biro123 on September 26, 2017 4:00PM
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I even talk to a good famouse streamer: he said everyone have problems with magic damage now, specially sorcs. They are number 1 pvp dmg right now.

so yes open ur eyes and stop deny that sorcs need a nerf. A BIG one. Ranged champ that pull out 20-30 k dmg is some seconds...yea balanced,.

got alot more pictures to show you. So stop embarres your self by say sorcs are fine

@gammelscroll Look friend, streamers - well known or otherwise - are not significantly more experienced or insightful than any other high end player. I find it suspect that you don't even name the streamer. Previously linking a video of sypher wrecking some bad players with a magsorc isn't really helping your case either. I wreck bad players with my magsorc, but throw in even one good player who can actually throw out damage and defend himself, and suddenly sypher would have been dead or in full run mode.

If sorcs get a BIG NERF as you desire, what exactly would it be? 20-30k dmg isn't meaningful without context or time. All crits? No impen? Medium or Light armor target? No blocking, dodging or shielding? Sure, I can do 20-30k damage on my sorc in about a 3 second window.

Showing a death recap against normal class skills really doesn't demonstrate anything at all. Most of your screenshots so far have included multiple ticks from powerful non sorc ultimates and/or multiple players attacking you... or even no sorc skills hitting you at all in a nerf sorc thread. Even the ones that are all sorc skills like this one:
    isaqVJ9.jpg

look at this *** [snip], i block dodge roll heal volitate armour, ignisouse shiled.

i was killed in 1 sek.

sorcs need nerf now!!

I have to point out, that you took ~16k damage to get pushed down into execute range, so you only have around 20-22k health if I am to believe that you actually died instantly here. This is a glass cannon (stamina?) build. Congrats, you discovered what the "glass" part means.

[Edited for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on September 26, 2017 8:56PM
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • gammelscroll
    gammelscroll
    ✭✭✭
    Drummerx04 wrote: »

@gammelscroll Look friend, streamers - well known or otherwise - are not significantly more experienced or insightful than any other high end player. I find it suspect that you don't even name the streamer. Previously linking a video of sypher wrecking some bad players with a magsorc isn't really helping your case either. I wreck bad players with my magsorc, but throw in even one good player who can actually throw out damage and defend himself, and suddenly sypher would have been dead or in full run mode.

If sorcs get a BIG NERF as you desire, what exactly would it be? 20-30k dmg isn't meaningful without context or time. All crits? No impen? Medium or Light armor target? No blocking, dodging or shielding? Sure, I can do 20-30k damage on my sorc in about a 3 second window.

Showing a death recap against normal class skills really doesn't demonstrate anything at all. Most of your screenshots so far have included multiple ticks from powerful non sorc ultimates and/or multiple players attacking you... or even no sorc skills hitting you at all in a nerf sorc thread. Even the ones that are all sorc skills like this one:
    isaqVJ9.jpg

look at this *** shitt, i block dodge roll heal volitate armour, ignisouse shiled.

i was killed in 1 sek.

sorcs need nerf now!!

I have to point out, that you took ~16k damage to get pushed down into execute range, so you only have around 20-22k health if I am to believe that you actually died instantly here. This is a glass cannon (stamina?) build. Congrats, you discovered what the "glass" part means.

all people are quitting this *** game now anyway..cause zenimax dosnt care. <So will you when you realise how *** this game is. patch after patch and they dont do whats need to be done to this game.

GG
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

isaqVJ9.jpg

look at this *** [snip], i block dodge roll heal volitate armour, ignisouse shiled.

i was killed in 1 sek.

sorcs need nerf now!!

all people are quitting this *** game now anyway..cause zenimax dosnt care. <So will you when you realise how *** this game is. patch after patch and they dont do whats need to be done to this game.

GG

I now know why Overwatch etc is popular, it removes the ability of players to mess up their builds.

Unfortunately for OP, this is an RPG and just slapping on any ol' set won't make you competitive.

[Edited for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on September 26, 2017 9:22PM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • gammelscroll
    gammelscroll
    ✭✭✭
    take skills to play srocs yo

cEnwjpW.jpg

dead even before i could break free

sorcs are for braindead players. they need a class that make them feel good when their still leave in moms basment at age 35+
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭

cEnwjpW.jpg

sorcs are for braindead players. they need a class that make them feel good when their still leave in moms basment at age 35+

I still believe you're a troll. You haven't actually made a valid point. Your posts fit the generic "nerf sorc" rant so well I can only assume you're just having a bit of fun while you're bored. Your comments about sorcs dive skill are the icing on the cake. Maybe your "good famouse streamer" friend can give you some tips, go ask them.
    PC | EU
  • gammelscroll
    gammelscroll
    ✭✭✭

cEnwjpW.jpg

I still believe you're a troll. You haven't actually made a valid point. Your posts fit the generic "nerf sorc" rant so well I can only assume you're just having a bit of fun while you're bored. Your comments about sorcs dive skill are the icing on the cake. Maybe your "good famouse streamer" friend can give you some tips, go ask them.

double instant frags stun, and explosion at 25% or 20% hp is skills
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭

cEnwjpW.jpg

Yeah, I'm going with troll. Why else would he just post a bunch of random death recaps that really only show that he did indeed take some damage from sorcs and then died.

By that logic I could go find a templar and die to nothing but jabs then post a screenshot saying, "look templar OP."

If you are really having that much trouble with sorcs, then you probably aren't very good.
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

cEnwjpW.jpg

Yeah, I'm going with troll. Why else would he just post a bunch of random death recaps that really only show that he did indeed take some damage from sorcs and then died.

By that logic I could go find a templar and die to nothing but jabs then post a screenshot saying, "look templar OP."

If you are really having that much trouble with sorcs, then you probably aren't very good.

Plus the completely ignoring anyone else's post.

But be careful, you may "call out" someone (wtf that ever means)

Wouldn't mind the mods doing something about this thread
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are really having that much trouble with sorcs, then you aren't very good.

Fixed that for you. ;)
  • gammelscroll
    gammelscroll
    ✭✭✭

cEnwjpW.jpg

Oh..here comes the sorc pve hero
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @gammelscroll in my eyes

4US7N32.png

No point of discussion he just knows better.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too much hate to the magsorc in pvp :)
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭

cEnwjpW.jpg

Oh..here comes the sorc pve hero

Yeah, I guess between all the PvE sorc heroics, I only had enough time to be a long term member of two major PvP guilds (and welcomed to join groups for many others), and reach Alliance Rank 46

Notable Completions:

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • gammelscroll
    gammelscroll
    ✭✭✭
    sorcs are balanced yo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT3C1FZxtPI

nerf sorcs now @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LoS, your complaint is with LoS
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blanco wrote: »
    What is cliff hanger?

145b76ed826494f62364883293484c79--drama-films-secret-code.jpg

Confirmed: Sylvester Stallone is a Sorc
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, worst Nerf Sorc thread attempt goes to.....

Anyway welcome to ESO, once you play a bit more you'll realize Sorcs have plenty of counters and are pretty easy to read.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OP is probably trolling. Even low tier players know eots is a big fkoff red circle that ticks alot.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • gammelscroll
    gammelscroll
    ✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Lol, worst Nerf Sorc thread attempt goes to.....

Anyway welcome to ESO, once you play a bit more you'll realize Sorcs have plenty of counters and are pretty easy to read.

oh here comes the sorc pve hearo again trying to defend a broken class