The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Data Mining] New Crown Store Items from 3.2.0

• ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigBadVolk wrote: »
    Judging by all the Saxhleel stuff, plus the hints they've been dropping, I'm guessing we'll get Murkmire some time in the next year. And about time too!

ye, even the khajiit costumes are predicting similarly the Summerset chapter (cause last year around maybe the same time, the argonian costumes were datamined several months before Morrowind announcment)

Whos to say that zone wont be Elsweyr?
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    gp_crwn_costume_shrikesnocturnalfrock_1x1.jpg

giphy.gif
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    K , i think i will just sell the fabricant runebox if i drop it ( it drop rarely in the Vet HM asylum ) ...

576822TESOnline320ElderScrollsnet3GoogleChrome.jpg

Edit : my bad , it's better than nothing , i understand that they could just don't give us anything if we complete X or Y achievements , but they do this since the first DLC they added so ... this stay very cool from them ... but for all the previous rewards they added in HL content previously this would be an abomination if they add them in CS with a different colours. a polymorph + a skin in a single raid is very cool ... after a bit of reflexion :)
    Edited by Apherius on October 4, 2017 1:27PM
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Between i wonder if the tsaesci motif will be CS only or available in cyrodiil / next DLC ?
    We can see a cyrodiil temple behind near Bruma ( cloud temple ,something like that ) I hope we will atleast be able to get this one even if this is very rare, this would be awesome.
    Edited by Apherius on October 4, 2017 1:30PM
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    Smerchy wrote: »
    this big hat and lighting storm, and you can be the lighting guy from big trouble in little china!!

VYimIiT.gif
    Raise you with an even more stupid oversized helmet
    source.gif

Still think this one's bigger

521521644366.jpeg
  • Appleblade
    Appleblade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Betheny wrote: »
    Two words - BOOB WINDOW.

Slightly NSFW
  • playerkiller247
    playerkiller247
    ✭✭✭
    FINALLY can't wait for those Khajiit costumes! And that Nocturnal costume
  • poochie
    poochie
    ✭✭✭
    Rather just have a bigger larger fuller breasts crate thingy for my bosmer ;/
  • woe
    woe
    ✭✭✭✭
    As soon as i get the Budi-Shirt and Galligaskins i'll be straight up Kodi role-playing :D
    uwu