The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Data Mining] New Crown Store Items from 3.2.0

• Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Two words - BOOB WINDOW.
    Options
  • Transairion
    Transairion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm incredibly sad that we're getting Flame Antronach crates... yet we still can't summon a Flame Antronach ingame!! Nor even a Frost Antronach, even though summoners all over the game throw them around like candy to children. Can't we add them to the Mages Guild or something? Or hurry up Spellcrafting (since Flame Antronach was the example given for that feature) please :(

However, I do love that Nocturnal outfit and the Fabricant Polymorph! I take it that Fabricant Poly is NOT the same as the CWC Trial Polymorph lockbox? Still eagerly awaiting to see what the skin for CWC's Vet Trial with all 3 bosses is (listed as "Silver Skin").

Two words - BOOB WINDOW.

Not the first mind you, albeit this one is more of a boob doorway than anything... a barn doorway maybe.
    Edited by Transairion on September 19, 2017 6:43AM
    Options
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Two words - BOOB WINDOW.

Not the first mind you, albeit this one is more of a boob doorway than anything... a barn doorway maybe.

A boob hallway?
    Options
  • Pele
    Pele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, nice loot.
    Options
  • Pele
    Pele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fifth crown crate season though, I wonder if that means the old stuff really isn't coming back. Thought they'd rotate them in yearly. Or maybe there'll be overlap this time. *shrug*
    I would rather not see past crate stuff in with the any new crates because it's dilute the drop table - scrolls and other filled are bad enough. I'd rather have stuff from previous crates purchasable separately from crates.
    Options
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's some pretty awesome stuff. I might break my long standing don't-spend-crowns-on-mounts vow...
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
    Options
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    omg the FLOWER HATS YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Options
  • Thaumic
    Thaumic
    ✭✭✭
    By the Eight! I want so many of these things, but with the Crown price hike in the UK... I think I'm going to be a sad, sad Tuxedo Bear. :'(
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff)
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dat Polymorph and skin look awesome.

@ZOS_GinaBruno crowns waiting, I'm sitting on 32ks worth at the moment, release them immediately for purchase!
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »
    Awesome flame atro mounts

Yeah, very cool. Also Nocturnal's oufit finally from Skyrim to ESO!! YAY! :)
    Options
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stania wrote: »
    Smerchy wrote: »
    this big hat and lighting storm, and you can be the lighting guy from big trouble in little china!!

VYimIiT.gif

Sorcerer+oracle eyes+blue dyed costume =

raiden-mk9.jpg

I like both of these things, I am a sucker for sakkats!
    Options
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rilis wrote: »
    Oh I cant wait for that one:
    gp_crwn_mount_wintergarlanddapplegrey_1x1.jpg
    Hopefully it won't be in the crates.

Same! And I hope there will be a version without Christmas garlands. I like exotic mounts, but for some characters I'd prefer a normal horse... but horse models in this game are kind of weird.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
    Options
  • malchior
    malchior
    ✭✭✭✭
    The male hairstyle, npc on the left, still has not been released. It's been out for a couple of years for npcs. I hope soon for players.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    So what's the parchment and clippers?
    How do they release to soul gems?

gp_crwn_emote_parchgemclipppack_1x1.jpg

Options
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    That's some pretty awesome stuff. I might break my long standing don't-spend-crowns-on-mounts vow...

Crates, they're in crates. The flame atronach ones anyway.

I'll bet money that the cold flame atronach wolf and other shadow/night atronach ones are the insane super rare drop only mounts from the crates also. :'(
    What a slippery cliff we have fallen off of.....
    Options
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    malchior wrote: »
    The male hairstyle, npc on the left, still has not been released. It's been out for a couple of years for npcs. I hope soon for players.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    So what's the parchment and clippers?
    How do they release to soul gems?

gp_crwn_emote_parchgemclipppack_1x1.jpg

That's rock/paper/scissors emotes. Surprisingly took this long to get.
    Options
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Same! And I hope there will be a version without Christmas garlands. I like exotic mounts, but for some characters I'd prefer a normal horse... but horse models in this game are kind of weird.

That is an artist rendering. The horse will likely look a lot like the plain white imperial horse. It's already released without the garland, sorry.
    Options
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That is an artist rendering. The horse will likely look a lot like the plain white imperial horse. It's already released without the garland, sorry.

The horse on the picture has different body shape and head. ;) I really doubt they would make a special 3d model just for preview.
    And dont forget that another cash shop horse - the mind-shriven one - also has a unique model.

PC/EU
    Options
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The horse on the picture has different body shape and head. ;) I really doubt they would make a special 3d model just for preview.
    And dont forget that another cash shop horse - the mind-shriven one - also has a unique model.

Those are all paintings, or at least artwork done on computer. The horse does have a unique model for the garland and the braided hair, but otherwise it's the same shape as a normal horse and relatively the same color as the imperial horse.
    Actually, it may be the alliance warhorse without the alliance armor considering that had a braided tail.
    Options
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Mind-shriven horse had to be a zombie horse so they had to make it more gaunt. This new one does not. It's very similar to the existing horses.
    Options
  • ninjaguyman
    ninjaguyman
    ✭✭✭
    my crowns and wallet await the frost atro crates. my frost mare will have to do until then
    Characters:
    AD breton nb: Shadowshinobi
    DC Altmer magicka nb: merc shot
    Options
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cadbury wrote: »
    BigBadVolk wrote: »
    TheMaster wrote: »
    cCUNfVj.jpg
    Everyone's favorite unobtainable Daedric bath robe has returned.

just imagine it on fat orcs or fat midget bald high elves with a mustache

Nordic Bather's Towel 2.0

But Nocturnal's Robe is so much better than that. It's silky and shiny and simply elegant. It's one of the best costumes they ever made for their games and is finally coming here.
    I hope they also remake Nocturnal's model in game to include it also. I was disappointed when I met her in the one quest.
    Options
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lylith wrote: »
    AlMcFly wrote: »
    P.S. The Dark Knight is coming to Tamriel to dispense some vigilante justice.

gp_crwn_hat_hum_kha_arg_flameatronachfacevisor_ivt_8259_1x1.jpg

yeah, immediate thought: 'I'm Batman!'

My 2 year old nephew beat you to it. He has the cutest "I'm Batman" deep voice.
    Options
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlMcFly wrote: »
    is that the next one or rather somewhen later? was assuming skeleton is next?

Yeah, we have at least three to four months before skeleton crown crates disappear and we have flame atronach. Who knows when the rest of that stuff will enter the shop. A few monthly showcases perhaps.

Well it will hopefully be around during a crown sale next year because I'll have a hard time affording the crown crates to get this good stuff if not.
    Options
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xDWMT0h.gif

Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
    Options
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (Too strange for a repost)

WTF? Where is that clip from?
    Options
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much cool stuff :#
    Options
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Those are all paintings, or at least artwork done on computer. The horse does have a unique model for the garland and the braided hair, but otherwise it's the same shape as a normal horse and relatively the same color as the imperial horse.
    Actually, it may be the alliance warhorse without the alliance armor considering that had a braided tail.

No, all crown store previews are renders. Yes, they are edited, with effects and stuff, but they are 3d renders. And to make a render you need to make a 3d model first.
    Alliance war horse preview looks exactly like its ingame model, btw. :) Just look at the legs and body shape, its just a normal horse model with armor.
    96e1ef56750bbc412f22491a2217e124.jpg
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on September 19, 2017 12:15PM

PC/EU
    Options
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, all crown store previews are renders. Yes, they are edited, with effects and stuff, but they are 3d renders. And to make a render you need to make a 3d model first.
    Alliance war horse preview looks exactly like its ingame model, btw. :) Just look at the legs and body shape, its just a normal horse model with armor.

Well the colors don't look right. That changes some things like the fur. I guess I forgot what color that alliance horse was. It may be the dwarven warhorse I remembered that was white under the armor.
    Anyway, these are datamined and may change a bit.
    Options
  • Haruspex
    Haruspex
    ✭✭✭
    However, I do love that Nocturnal outfit and the Fabricant Polymorph! I take it that Fabricant Poly is NOT the same as the CWC Trial Polymorph lockbox? Still eagerly awaiting to see what the skin for CWC's Vet Trial with all 3 bosses is (listed as "Silver Skin").
    This one is called Sanctified Silver:
    f4Q72AP.png

I have to agree with LadyNalcarya. Going by the image, the body looks quite a bit more similar to the Mind-Shrinven one than the Imperial. The Imperial horse is very stout and when you look at them side by side they do not look very similar at all (look at the neck and legs). However, the Mind-Shriven horse is very stalky, I don't see why they couldn't reskin it and remove the gaunt look. It is also not the same color as the Imperial horse, it's dappled so it will have gray spots.

5ikUAxb.png
    Edited by Haruspex on September 19, 2017 1:18PM
    Options
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well the colors don't look right. That changes some things like the fur. I guess I forgot what color that alliance horse was. It may be the dwarven warhorse I remembered that was white under the armor.
    Anyway, these are datamined and may change a bit.

Yes, dwarwen one is white and so is imperial. I just cant find an image, but it looked the same on preorder page, without much sugarcoating.
    Of course, its just a datamine, but this site has been pretty accurate so far. For comparison: same images in official previews.

PC/EU
    Options