The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Data Mining] New Crown Store Items from 3.2.0

• lbishopl
    lbishopl
    Really loving the flame mounts and pets.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    More awesome stuff that i´ll never get. Damm crown crates! :(
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haruspex wrote: »
    However, I do love that Nocturnal outfit and the Fabricant Polymorph! I take it that Fabricant Poly is NOT the same as the CWC Trial Polymorph lockbox? Still eagerly awaiting to see what the skin for CWC's Vet Trial with all 3 bosses is (listed as "Silver Skin").
    This one is called Sanctified Silver:
    f4Q72AP.png
    Rilis wrote: »
    Oh I cant wait for that one:
    gp_crwn_mount_wintergarlanddapplegrey_1x1.jpg
    Hopefully it won't be in the crates.

Same! And I hope there will be a version without Christmas garlands. I like exotic mounts, but for some characters I'd prefer a normal horse... but horse models in this game are kind of weird.

That is an artist rendering. The horse will likely look a lot like the plain white imperial horse. It's already released without the garland, sorry.

The horse on the picture has different body shape and head. ;) I really doubt they would make a special 3d model just for preview.
    And dont forget that another cash shop horse - the mind-shriven one - also has a unique model.

I have to agree with LadyNalcarya. Going by the image, the body looks quite a bit more similar to the Mind-Shrinven one than the Imperial. The Imperial horse is very stout and when you look at them side by side they do not look very similar at all (look at the neck and legs). However, the Mind-Shriven horse is very stalky, I don't see why they couldn't reskin it and remove the gaunt look. It is also not the same color as the Imperial horse, it's dappled so it will have gray spots.

5ikUAxb.png

Thanks for posting the silver skin. I really like it. I guess I have to go for it.
    Also, that is a new look at the christmas horse. If it uses the gaunt model that will be ugly.
  • Bloodtruffle
    Bloodtruffle
    ✭✭✭
    Wow. My dream is coming true for slender-bodied horses. I always wanted one that had geometry that was akin to sleeker breeds. The ones in-game right now are heavier bodied, draft-looking horses. Which is fine! Just... would be great to have some diversity. It was encouraging to see the Devs go in and edit the geometry of some horse mounts, like for the zombie and soul-shriven horse, but now we get one that isn't dead and/or soulless.

Very excited for the Winter Garland Dapple Grey!
  • Bloodtruffle
    Bloodtruffle
    ✭✭✭
    AlMcFly wrote: »
    White-Gold Imperial Mount?!?

gp_crwn_pet_whitegoldimperialpony_1x1.jpg

shut-up-and-take-my-money-gif-11.gif

Sadly... I don't think that's not a mount. It's a non-combat pet. That's why it's grouped with the other kitties and stuff.
    Edited by Bloodtruffle on September 19, 2017 2:29PM
  • ForMalacath
    ForMalacath
    ✭✭✭
    Some Malacath love at last!
    In Malacath we trust

XB1 EU
  • Bloodtruffle
    Bloodtruffle
    ✭✭✭
    However, I do love that Nocturnal outfit and the Fabricant Polymorph! I take it that Fabricant Poly is NOT the same as the CWC Trial Polymorph lockbox? Still eagerly awaiting to see what the skin for CWC's Vet Trial with all 3 bosses is (listed as "Silver Skin").
    f4Q72AP.png

Same! And I hope there will be a version without Christmas garlands. I like exotic mounts, but for some characters I'd prefer a normal horse... but horse models in this game are kind of weird.

That is an artist rendering. The horse will likely look a lot like the plain white imperial horse. It's already released without the garland, sorry.

The horse on the picture has different body shape and head. ;) I really doubt they would make a special 3d model just for preview.
    And dont forget that another cash shop horse - the mind-shriven one - also has a unique model.

I have to agree with LadyNalcarya. Going by the image, the body looks quite a bit more similar to the Mind-Shrinven one than the Imperial. The Imperial horse is very stout and when you look at them side by side they do not look very similar at all (look at the neck and legs). However, the Mind-Shriven horse is very stalky, I don't see why they couldn't reskin it and remove the gaunt look. It is also not the same color as the Imperial horse, it's dappled so it will have gray spots.

5ikUAxb.png

Thanks for posting the silver skin. I really like it. I guess I have to go for it.
    Also, that is a new look at the christmas horse. If it uses the gaunt model that will be ugly.

I personally don't think it's ugly. I think it's awesome! We're just so used to seeing the bulky horse model that's in game now, that that seeing this trimmer look seems gaunt. Yes, slapping on some sharp shadows on the skin will make it look emaciated like the soul-shriven horse, but with a normal skin it will look great, as it does in the picture.

A little light, color and shading does magic to our perception of a shape.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fire theme?! Does it mean next chapter will be against Mehrunes Dagon invasion?
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sadly... I don't think that's not a mount. It's a non-combat pet. That's why it's grouped with the other kitties and stuff.

More importantly, compare it to the size of the apple basket we see everywhere in game. It's definitely miniature and the picture is called "pony".
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    f4Q72AP.png

5ikUAxb.png

I personally don't think it's ugly. I think it's awesome! We're just so used to seeing the bulky horse model that's in game now, that that seeing this trimmer look seems gaunt. Yes, slapping on some sharp shadows on the skin will make it look emaciated like the soul-shriven horse, but with a normal skin it will look great, as it does in the picture.

It's more than shadows for the mind-shriven horse. It had very bony points on the hindquarters. They need to soften that for a more realistic living horse.
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »

Storm Atronach wasn't related to anything, and neither was Wild Hunt really. They're just doing this because fire is a popular theme that is easy to design a lot of stuff around.
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some nice stuff in there... but I'm refusing to look into the distance past October. October, October, October! Please let October be good -- and not all locked in crates!
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • Rajajshka
    Rajajshka
    ✭✭✭

The mount version was datamined, just doesn't have a picture atm
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First, I need this cat in my life! LOL Second, I'm vastly amused that there's going to be an ESO version of "rock, paper, scissors." Third, I'm finally pretty excited about some of the costumes coming up. Fourth, I really want that Dusky Fennic fox but KNOW he's going to be stuck in a damn gamble box which is already pissing me off. And I fear the same for this kitty!

But damn ZOS STHAP with the seriously stupid hair already. PLEASE.

And.... COWBOY hats ZOS? What the hell is wrong with you? At least give me a damn PIRATE HAT!

u5DlWvH.jpg

Hb3FZh1.jpg
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Haruspex
    Haruspex
    ✭✭✭
    It's more than shadows for the mind-shriven horse. It had very bony points on the hindquarters. They need to soften that for a more realistic living horse.

I really don't think there is any way that they will leave it gaunt looking so I wouldn't worry about that. I think their aim was slender and skinny not the normal stout version. Besides, if they make it somewhat unique looking they know they can charge more for it..
    Edited by Haruspex on September 19, 2017 3:38PM
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gp_crwn_costume_argonianfemalelow_1x1.jpg

Oh dear..

gp_crwn_costume_lizardlyfourfabricskirtset_1x1.jpg

Ohhhh dear...

CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Bloodtruffle
    Bloodtruffle
    ✭✭✭
    f4Q72AP.png

5ikUAxb.png

Ahh, gotcha. I never looked closely at the mind-shriven horse. I bet they'll soften things up to give it a more wholesome friesian stallion look. Though an emaciated Christmas horse would be messed up in a kind of cool way XD
  • Bloodtruffle
    Bloodtruffle
    ✭✭✭

Then let the fangirling begin!! My credit card is already poised. Let's hope this is a crown purchase. Don't make me play the slots, Zeni!
    Edited by Bloodtruffle on September 19, 2017 4:12PM
  • TheTwistedRune
    TheTwistedRune
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, just wow. I don't know how they do it. Not a single item that interests me. A lot of stuff in this game is starting to look the same, especially the outfits. All very similar meshes to previous stuff with tiny variations in style and it is mostly either Asian, African or pirate themed. Its getting boring.

Am hoping the Halloween showcase and next crate season have some stuff I like, because at this rate my 60k crowns are never going to get used.

Edited by TheTwistedRune on September 19, 2017 4:18PM
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That flame atronach horse <3<3<3
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, just wow. I don't know how they do it. Not a single item that interests me. A lot of stuff in this game is starting to look the same, especially the outfits. All very similar meshes to previous stuff with tiny variations in style and it is mostly either Asian, African or pirate themed. Its getting boring.

Am hoping the Halloween showcase and next crate season have some stuff I like, because at this rate my 60k crowns are never going to get used.

From a previous post about previous datamined stuff: https://elderscrolls.net/2017/07/11/21061-tes-online-budushhee-kronnogo-magazina-patch-3-1-0/
  • Didaco
    Didaco
    ✭✭✭✭
    What's up with all the flowers attached to hats?
    It's been a trend for quite some time now... Can we have a flower-less version of the cowboy hat? Pweeease?
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »

Now you certainly hyped me, or a Dagon themed dungeon dlc or trial
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Cheveyo
    Cheveyo
    ✭✭✭✭
    So ZoS finally understands slutty costumes = $... So much cleavage....

T + A = $
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheveyo wrote: »

T + A = $

Tas?

tasslehoffxr9.png
    Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That Nocturnal one where there's ample side boob? That actually looks like practically a copy of the Nocturnal outfit from TES: Skyrim. Though you can only wear it through Console Commands.

But I don't wanna be that guy that "defends" or white knights bad behavior, but Slutty is just that, a behavior. What would you consider to be "slutty" apparel in the Elder Scrolls universe? The Nocturnal outfit is supposed to be the clothing of choice of a Daedric Prince, and everyone knows how eccentric they can be. Have you seen the statues of Dibella, Azura and Meridia?
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • AlMcFly
    AlMcFly
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for clariying to the less observant people in this thread. Saved me the trouble.
  • Hanokihs
    Hanokihs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll bet money that the cold flame atronach wolf and other shadow/night atronach ones are the insane super rare drop only mounts from the crates also. :'(
    What a slippery cliff we have fallen off of.....

Yup, that was my first thought. Why can't they just make them insanely expensive in terms of gems (4-40K instead of 400) and leave the droprate alone? :( That blue fire wolf looks like it'll be gorgeous, but I can't make myself go through all the drop-only garbage again.
    "I haven't really played much yet, but lemme tell you all about how the game should include X and be a lot more like Y!" - Half the posters on this forum.
    "I've been here for years, and lemme tell you all about how they should never change or evolve Z, because then the game would be ruined forever." - The other half of posters on this forum.
  • Eatmyface
    Eatmyface
    ✭✭✭

Agreed. Finally an 'elegant' horse!
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please tell me that Pariah's Pinnacle is actually IN Orsinium and not in some random mountain in Wrothgar miles away from the city.

Also, a Clockwork City manor? After I decide NOT to buy the Dwarven Pipe set?!
    Edited by TonyRockaroni on September 19, 2017 10:43PM