Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.2.3 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

PTS Update 16 - Feedback Thread for Clockwork City

• HonorTheDead
    HonorTheDead
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Sorry, I don't know where I would post this so I'm just posting it here.

Can Xbox get an option where we can view the full damage/heal done at the end of a dungeon and trial? Like the PC add-on? So it would show what abilites did how much damage/ how much healing was done? And can we get a search option for guild traders? It is very inconvenient to scroll through pages for items for one specific thing.

I know it propbably can't be done for this patch but can we have for the next chapter or next patch? These improvement to life functions mean the world to us players.

@ZOS_MattFiror
  • pauline_6799
    pauline_6799
    Soul Shriven
    Were you able to easily find quests and things to do?
    yes the quests were easy to find, only some quests like the one with the stars seems either bugged or not responding since none of the star locations lighted up in the middle door.

Was the story clear as you progressed?
    Havent done all the story dont wanna spoil everything.

What was your favorite and least favorite parts of the new content?
    Not yet known to me.

Did you enjoy the unique look of this new zone?
    I very much loved the area, it looks awesome and very much dwemer like.

Do you have any other general feedback?
    Yes.
    Dailies are hard to do, since for all of them u will need to collect nodes in the world. The map is rather small and even while doing it with 2 it was hard finding any nodes. Maybe these collecting nodes could be changed towards something that is personal to pick up instead of shared.
    There are little enemies all around the area.
    The real clockwork city part was dissappointingly small. I was looking forward to many hallways with loads of spiders and enemies, but no spiders to be found and also not many hallways.
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »
    I finished the main CWC quest last night and I loved it! I do have one suggestion though:
    The cultists are all "Whispering" somethings and this would indicate to me that they are Mephala's (the Whisperer) cultists and not Nocturnal's. Seeing as how these cultists appear in Evergloam, I am guessing they are supposed to be Nocturnal's cultists and not on loan from Mephala! Please consider re-naming them to something more associated with Nocturnal such as, Unfathomable, Murky, Mysterious or Suspicious.
    Yep, I thought the same when I first found some of them, I think they should be renamed Ebonshadow (because the armor style they wear is called Ebonshadow)
    Also in the memory quest, where you need to allocate the star, the warrior stars didnt appear on the viewing thing
    Edited by BigBadVolk on September 29, 2017 1:53PM
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • OMA
    OMA
    ✭✭✭
    This is the official feedback thread for the Clockwork City. Specific feedback that the team is looking for includes the following:
    • Were you able to easily find quests and things to do?
    • Yes.
    • Was the story clear as you progressed?
    • Yes
    • What was your favorite and least favorite parts of the new content?
    • Favorite: The Environment is so different I love how the resources now are found in scraps of broken wheels, herbalist satchels, these details really pull it together. Least Favorite: Master Writ Voucher price on the transmutation station.
    • Did you enjoy the unique look of this new zone?
    • Absolutely! It's surreal and unique!
    • Do you have any other general feedback?
    • Well yes but I'll just post things in the appropriate category.

• Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I first saw the preview of CWC on ESO Live, I honestly didn't think I would like it. This may sound strange, but colors effect me, and the colors seemed so muted ... too muted for me. I like mechanical or steam punk looking things and like the way some of this was fit into Wrothgar (for example).

Well, reluctantly, I ventured out into CWC to check it out. I was very pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoyed it! It felt like I was on an adventure (something I haven't felt since Wrothgar) ... I think the topography has something to do with it (you never know what is going to be around the corner).

Although I wish the sky was a bit more sky blue'ish rather than a muted version of that color, I was okay with the color palate, it didn't bother me as much as I initially thought it would.

In general, I must say that I love the graphics ... good job art team!

Anyway, I just wanted to say 'thank you' to ZOS for this DLC.

P.S. I did the smallest amount of actual CWC content ... I don't want to spoil the fun/adventure for myself by doing too much on PTS.
  • Cellentel
    Cellentel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got the Hero of Clockwork City achievement last night. My main issue with questing in new areas on live is the large amounts of people in supposedly private areas, so the near-deserted PTS was great.

The main story was very good. Difficulty was unsurprisingly similar to other quest zones, which was what I expected but as a well-geared max CP character made things a bit boring. I would love for you to find a way to make overland content more satisfying for well-geared characters without making it too hard for entry level players.

Favorite part: probably the skeevetron bit, just because it was so different from everything else in the game. I liked how there were traps in the events so we actually had to pay a bit of attention.

Overall, the characters were great. Divayth Fyr was spot-on and Sotha Sil fit perfectly into my mental image of what he should be. For the most part, I enjoyed all of the other characters as well, though I'm starting to get tired of Neramo and the Dunmer twins.

I sent a bunch of bug reports in-game, but the main pieces of actionable feedback are:
    • The new metal book style is impossible to read. Please make the font much bolder and tone down the background.
    • Nocturnal's dialog during the finale was not audible.
    • There were many points through the questline where characters in the distance were talking to you, but their voice mostly or completely faded out by the time it reached you. This applied to characters that run places as well - at the beginning of the questline when you follow Divayth through the vault, if you stop to look at the scenary he will keep on running out of earshot. Other places I remember are the region with the rogue councilor (it sounds like his voice overs are coming from a dummy NPC outside of the map, so the character is out of earshot), and the first part of the finale when you lower the gates for Luciana.
    • Entering the brass fortress for the first time was confusing because the dialog made it seem like you couldn't enter the Brass Fortress until after you became a citizen. This was reinforced by the fact that your first quest objective was outside, then turned upside down when the next quest objective made you go inside. I understand what was supposed to be happening here, but it was not clear.
    • During “Deepening Shadows”, in the “Follow Sniffler” quest stage just before you try to enter the Ventral Terminus, Sniffler never appeared. It was “follow the quest arrow” instead.
    • NPCs produced some out-of-place random dialogue. Neramo gave some lines praising Prince Naemon supporter. That’s a bit odd give that he originated in the DC storyline. An Apostle Guard praised Almalexia, which seems unlikely.
    • Factotums can be soul trapped. Not sure if this is intentional.
    • * When I entered the fortress for the first time, the wayshrine showed up as unlocked on my map but not on my compass.
    • During “In Search of a Sponser”, I had difficulty talking to Raynor after killing the spiders. I went to click on him, and he teleported behind me like the assistants do. When I turned around, he was not clickable until I reloadui.
    • When Divayth and I first emerged from the vault into the radius, I veered slightly off the path when heading to the brass fortress and Divayth Fyr had a hissy fit, then left. I hadn’t even realized I’d gone off track - it would be nice if there was a warning first.
    • The world bosses are not balanced with each other. The crows were extremely easy to beat solo - I did it my first time without trying at all. The Imperfect was much more appropriate - I was also able to get home down solo (thank goodness, because nobody else was around to help me kill him) but it took much more effort and an abuse of spellpower pots I would only feel comfortable with on the PTS.
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please , add a way to turn back writ in clock work city ( and a way to take them also )

You could just add the possibility to take these writ here :
    621458InkedScreenshot20171013215532LI.jpg

and turn them back here :

981634InkedScreenshot20171013215559LI.jpg