The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Favorite Class and why

• Kelham
    Kelham
    Soul Shriven
    Dragonknight
    DKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDKDK
  • Tormy
    Tormy
    ✭✭✭
    Dragonknight
    Played as a con knight in lineage 1 so always enjoyed taking damage while being in the midst of battle. I play all classes tho :)
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    this is amazing poll.

here is why , so many people are saying that sorcs are OP and how they need to be nerferd and going by this they are the 4th favo class to play with.

yes i understand many people don't like magica sorc and love the class regardless of how powerful it is ect ect but then again there are so many people who want the best of the best so its still interesting to me to see sorcs as 4th favo class

This is 200 votes lol. Not in any way representative of anything.

?? can you explain that ? as you mentioned 200 people voted on what their favorite class is, how dose that not represent anything ? even if its 200 out of 10000 people who play the game its still shows the popularity of a class.

"By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
    "You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
    Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
    Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
    Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
    but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."

• Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    i've got three of each original class and two wardens on my main account, fwiw.

Edited by Lylith on September 14, 2017 1:14AM
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    First character I made in beta, I now have 3.all magicka and can do anything I put them up against.
  • bareheiny
    bareheiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I was playing a Magplar, that was the best class.
    Then I switched to a magDK...and that was best.
    Which led to an even better hybrid DK.
    Then a magden.

and now....a stamden.

So, stamdens are the best. Until I change again and create a new character.
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I play and love all classes. no favorites
  • ictopbasli
    ictopbasli
    ✭✭✭
    Templar
    MagTemplar. Because I love supporting teammates instead of close combat and being deadly sometimes.
    Edited by ictopbasli on September 14, 2017 2:46AM
    Thalmor rules!
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    4th Grade - Miss Randall <3
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Sevn
    Sevn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    I love my vamp stamblade, first toon I created and many many toons later still my favorite. I've always been keen on stealthy rouge characters and it never gets old vanishing into thin air as your opponent looks around frantically searching for you. Love it!
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man, true nobility is being superior to your former self
    -Hemingway
  • Zimbugga
    Zimbugga
    ✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    Sorcerer is my main so I like it mostly. It's so easy build to good DPS. Wardens have very beautiful skills and animations. Templars skills are beautiful too... I don't really know what is best class.
  • AlMcFly
    AlMcFly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar
    Templar, so I can burn sinners with righteous justice.
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nightblade
    My main is a Nightblade, we've been through everything. I have a mag and stam version of each class, and 1 of each race because I just like them all (even MagWard, mine is a beast)
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragonknight
    this is amazing poll.

here is why , so many people are saying that sorcs are OP and how they need to be nerferd and going by this they are the 4th favo class to play with.

yes i understand many people don't like magica sorc and love the class regardless of how powerful it is ect ect but then again there are so many people who want the best of the best so its still interesting to me to see sorcs as 4th favo class

something can be OP and still boring and uninteresting to play (its like the classic cod noob tube) I know people that just look to find the most easy win button they can, I also know others that will perfect playing the weakest class in a game.

sorc has a pet tree, if you don't care about pets that almost a whole tree gone. it also a few utility skills that if you don't know the specifics of how to make them work are also going to seem useless.

but it does have a couple very fantastic skills and passives, and that's all you need to be OP, 10 crap skills don't matter when the few that do matter are OP

(not saying sorcs are OP, they are just easy to play regardless of spec compared to other classes.)
    Edited by Wing on September 14, 2017 1:56PM
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar
    Healer and ranges magic DPS offerings
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar
    Templar because I'm not sure I would have survived being new otherwise...

but a little secret love for my sorc <3
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Glimmer50
    Glimmer50
    ✭✭
    Sorcerer
    I love my sorcerer but my magika warden is a close second. I just like pet classes and I love to blow things up. Just love the magic effects. And the shield spell makes her feel truly powerful for some reason.
  • malchior
    malchior
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dragonknight
    DK has been the most fun class for me since beta. Warden is second, also a fun class for me. I guess I'm Fire and Ice.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nightblade
    The only class that gives off the feeling of fast paced combat in PvE nowadays without having to stack recovery. But even before Morrowind, this class is what made me enjoy the game again. Fun in every aspect, both magicka and stamina, in Raids, in vMA and in PvP. Just so good.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    Magblade. It just clicks with me - the offheals, high burst damage, potential shield, a spectral bow, it fits with my play style. That being said, I do enjoy the OP sorc every now and then :trollface:
  • SelfTherapy
    SelfTherapy
    ✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    I love my nightblade, playing solo, seeing a bunch of other nightblades cloaked in some random field in cyrodiil about to hit some Zerg from the back.
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragonknight
    I would also like to point out that the place Nightblade does the worst is high end raid content, and seeing as that is a very small niche of the game its unsurprising that they are still widely popular.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Olen_Mikko
    Olen_Mikko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    I love NB's for their versatility. While they aren't best in any role, they can be really viable in any role.

And i like the challenge of playing NB. It's not always easy.
    NB enthusiastic:
    1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
    2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
    3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
    4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden
    Only class in-game that has a viable bow-setup. Only class in-game really that has decent ranged abilities too :expressionless:
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nightblade
    Fun to play but not competitive .
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    I'm tied between my sorc and templar. My sorc's my main, and I've had her for almost 2 years. My templar has more of a back story to her. Both are a lot of fun to play. Sorc can streak away in pvp and kills schtuff in pve. My tempy's a good pvp healer and is good support in pve.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    Huyen wrote: »
    Only class in-game that has a viable bow-setup. Only class in-game really that has decent ranged abilities too :expressionless:

Sorc has the best ranged abilities...
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar
    I just started with my templar and i am very experienced on it allready. I would love allways my starterclass, so it was just the choose at start, what let me say this now.

I think everybody, who play his class very intensive over some years is possible to love it and it doesnt matter how much changes there will be to be successful with it anymore B)
    DeHei - EP Magicka Templar Allrounder
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar
    I prefer healing characters in games. From a roleplay perspective, I quite like the Warden class.
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always preferred History class, because I thought all the stories were pretty cool.