The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Favorite Class and why

• Morbash
    Morbash
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    Shadow Image <3

My absolute favorite thing to do is break a zerg's ankles.

I like to watch from the shadows as they all frantically run around spamming AoEs.

With the way they act, you would think their life depended on it or something. ;)

Also, the poll colors trigger me. The following would make more sense, at least to me.

Nightblade - Red
    Sorcerer - Blue/Purple
    Dragonknight - Orange
    Templar - Yellow/Gold
    Warden - Green
    Edited by Morbash on September 12, 2017 10:33PM
    "War doesn't build character; it reveals it."
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragonknight
    magicka Dragonknight

Why?

This.
    fb4.gif

Edited by Sigtric on September 12, 2017 10:39PM

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Tucker3711
    Tucker3711
    ✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    Nightblade tanks are just awesome!! We can heal our selves while damaging our enemies and sneaking is easier! :D
    @Tucker311- PC
    Tucker3711
    Nord Beth Rose (EP)
    Imperial Freya Var (DC)
    High Elf Hestia du foyer (AD)
    Wood Elf Epona Caoin (AD)
    Hotstuff Queen
  • Dysprosium
    Dysprosium
    ✭✭✭
    Templar
    Templar - so versatile. I like doing Magicka tank and healer most of all.
  • Yubarius
    Yubarius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    Stamsorc fast as *** boi
    • Yubarius - Magicka NB - Flawless Conqueror
    • YubariusX - Magicka Warden - Flawless Conqueror
    • Lord Yubarius - Stamina Sorc - Stormproof - Centurion
    • 'Rubick the Grand Magus - Magicka Sorc
    • Fair Child Tank - Stamina DK
    • Jaruko - Magicka Templar
    • Selthyn Bavailo - Mag DK
    • Bandit-The-Great - Stam Temp

• Merkabeh
    Merkabeh
    ✭✭✭
    Dragonknight
    Burn baby, BURN!
    Crusader of The Knights of the Alessian Order

Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!" - Sallington

#CommunicationEquality
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar
    I have the most game time logged on my Dedicated Healer and Stamplar.

I am having the most fun at the moment on my Magicka Warden ...
  • THWIP71
    THWIP71
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    Stannum wrote: »
    I wonder, where is an Orc choise in the poll?

* class, not race
  • parkham
    parkham
    ✭✭✭
    Dragonknight
    There's something strangely satisfying about playing a DragonKnight.

PC-NA-EST

- All's Faire Guild
    - Divine Crusade Guild
    - Greybeards & Gals Guild
    - Dead Citizens Guild
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    I am,thinking of,giving,my templer another try.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden
    I like the warden cause i loved my ranger in guild wars, i like the animations, i like the versatility...

at least until the new barden class comes out ^^
  • sevomd69
    sevomd69
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoy playing all the classes... except for Warden...
  • THWIP71
    THWIP71
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    firedrgn wrote: »
    I am,thinking of,giving,my templer another try.

Why do, you use, so many, commas? :|

• THWIP71
    THWIP71
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    I like the warden cause i loved my ranger in guild wars, i like the animations, i like the versatility...

Barden class? Is that like a cross between a Warden and a bard? 0_o

That would actually be pretty cool, if it was like the Tim Schafer game 'Brutal Legend', and your "axe" was actually a lute, that did sonic damage. OMFGMAKEITHAPPENZOS!!@!!! :D

• Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden
    THWIP71 wrote: »

Barden class? Is that like a cross between a Warden and a bard? 0_o

That would actually be pretty cool, if it was like the Tim Schafer game 'Brutal Legend', and your "axe" was actually a lute, that did sonic damage. OMFGMAKEITHAPPENZOS!!@!!! :D

Don't see why not. Secret World has you heal people by shooting them with an assault rifle! XD
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dragonknight
    parkham wrote: »
    There's something strangely satisfying about playing a DragonKnight.

Fire
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar
    Templar.
    I like the archetype and class abilities.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    I love all of them, but my mSorc most of all, simply because it's the char I play mainly since launch in March 2014. I've come a long way with it and have many great memories. If I could learn to play it finally DK would be really close though ;).
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    Mages have always been my favorite class or type of play in elder scrolls games and other RPGs. Sorcerer is the class to me that best fits this.
  • Grisemn
    Grisemn
    ✭✭
    Sorcerer
    Had to pick sorc as they have a mix of the spell types i use in the single player games, lightning destuction magic and conjuration :)

havent tried warden properly yet but its seems fun, cant say how i like it compared to my nb, dk or templar yet tho
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    My Stam NB "vamp" amazing stats with 34k max Stam 3.5k Stam recovery 4.3k weapon damage and 62% crit I LOVE IT I only wish I had just a little better healing "full buffed stats btw"
  • MinarasLaure
    MinarasLaure
    ✭✭✭✭
    Warden
    Warden as its my main healer and its fu**ing amazing
  • Thrymbauld
    Thrymbauld
    ✭✭✭
    When it comes right down to it......I don't like any of the classes at all.

Sure, I like some abilities from each, but I simply don't find any of the classes fulfilling. None really create the feeling of a true warrior, or mage, or whatever. Because of the game mechanics, none particularly give me the feel of a hybrid of these things either. Every class comes up lacking in some way.

I think that's why I keep winding up with stamina builds, they fall back on gameplay that, to a large degree, does very little to incorporate the original class that is playing it, with the exception of passives.
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    Templar
    Just loving my little stamplar
  • Neyane
    Neyane
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    Pet Magsorc to be specific, i love the lightning and I just find it so fun. I also like having combat pets so warden is a close second.
    The most important thing in life is enjoying yourself.
    810+, love trials and dungeons, achievement hunter ♥
    Stormproof on 9 characters and more to come~ Flawless on MagSorc & MagPlar ♥
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragonknight
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

I now pass on this poll to ZOS so you can see what classes people liked the most and for what reasons ^_^
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Templar
    Having played as a Priest healer in WoW for many years before starting with ESO and generally liking light/divine magic stuff it's the logical choice. And it's arguably the best healer in the game, what can you do?
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragonknight
    The ultimates.

PvP - Leap nothing as badass, when it's coming you know your gonna have to start healing if your lucky enough to even survive. The only ultimate that proves you are a true TARGARYEN!

PvE tanking - molten armor, you know the day is saved when the tank pops this they will undo the mess caused by the heals/dps. When I use this ultimate I hear the words of Churchill
    We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.

PvE DPS - standard dropped hold the door sweet sexy DPS is happening. Only class I can proudly rep my alliances beautiful blue flag. The standard bearer of every dps's hopes and dreams. Some say it was not the US flag planted on the moon by Neil Armstrong, but a Dragon Knight Standard of Might! IT IS THE FLAG planted on the very grave of the so called bosses of Tamriel!!! Praise the standard... Worship the standard. FEAR THE STANDARD!
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    this is amazing poll.

here is why , so many people are saying that sorcs are OP and how they need to be nerferd and going by this they are the 4th favo class to play with.

yes i understand many people don't like magica sorc and love the class regardless of how powerful it is ect ect but then again there are so many people who want the best of the best so its still interesting to me to see sorcs as 4th favo class
    "By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
    "You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
    Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
    Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
    Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
    but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."

• cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragonknight
    this is amazing poll.

here is why , so many people are saying that sorcs are OP and how they need to be nerferd and going by this they are the 4th favo class to play with.

yes i understand many people don't like magica sorc and love the class regardless of how powerful it is ect ect but then again there are so many people who want the best of the best so its still interesting to me to see sorcs as 4th favo class

This is 200 votes lol. Not in any way representative of anything.