The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Favorite Class and why

• Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wing wrote: »
    this is amazing poll.

here is why , so many people are saying that sorcs are OP and how they need to be nerferd and going by this they are the 4th favo class to play with.

yes i understand many people don't like magica sorc and love the class regardless of how powerful it is ect ect but then again there are so many people who want the best of the best so its still interesting to me to see sorcs as 4th favo class

something can be OP and still boring and uninteresting to play (its like the classic cod noob tube) I know people that just look to find the most easy win button they can, I also know others that will perfect playing the weakest class in a game.

sorc has a pet tree, if you don't care about pets that almost a whole tree gone. it also a few utility skills that if you don't know the specifics of how to make them work are also going to seem useless.

but it does have a couple very fantastic skills and passives, and that's all you need to be OP, 10 crap skills don't matter when the few that do matter are OP

(not saying sorcs are OP, they are just easy to play regardless of spec compared to other classes.)

That's what I said in the argument about dive being undodgeable. But it doesn't really hit open ears. "Wardens dmg potential is bad, if you take away the undodgeable it will be even more unbalanced, no matter how it hardcounters medium armor builds."

However, what you write in your first sentence is the real issue. In my mind every class should be just as fun to play as the other. The reason why NB is so popular is because it can do what any other class can't do. The whole vanish, troll, hit and retreat gank thingy feels just so much more amazing (when cloak works) than spamming heals, permablocking or streaking away. In the end I came to terms that my main, a stam sorc, is the most boring class to play for me at the moment. And nightblade the most fun. Doesn't mean that NB is definitely better than sS.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Warden
    It's hard.

I went warden though. Stam is great in PvP. Really fun to play. Not tied into any weapons being a huge bonus. For Pve tanking, it's currently the most fun to play. Magica is a bit meh, except for healing in PvP. Great for buffing group and debuffing enemies. Also, trees is probably the best ult in the game.

Nightblade is a close second. Always loved magica in PvP. Stam is ok but I get bored easilly on it. If they hadn't nerfed saptanks so bad, NB would be number one. That is hands down the most fun I've had in Pve on this game.

I love Stam dk. Played it the most in PvP and now I'm PVEing on it, pulls great damage with an easy rotation. Not keen on magcia though.

I love Stam sorc. Made one when IC came out and had the most fun I've had in PvP on that. Magica sorc is ok too.

Stamplar is a lot of fun. It's outshined by other Stam classes in PvP at the moment though. Never been fussed on magplar. I've mostly played solo in PvP and it's always struggled.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    Nightblade is winning and yet where are all you people when they are eviscerating our class with bs changes?

Spend magic to gain magicka with the new Siphoning Attacks? We need to rise up as one voice the way the Sorcerer and Templar lobby does every time Zos makes a negligible change. Remember the tears for the .2 second extra cast time for the best sustain skill in the game?

this is amazing poll.

here is why , so many people are saying that sorcs are OP and how they need to be nerferd and going by this they are the 4th favo class to play with.

yes i understand many people don't like magica sorc and love the class regardless of how powerful it is ect ect but then again there are so many people who want the best of the best so its still interesting to me to see sorcs as 4th favo class

This is 200 votes lol. Not in any way representative of anything.

?? can you explain that ? as you mentioned 200 people voted on what their favorite class is, how dose that not represent anything ? even if its 200 out of 10000 people who play the game its still shows the popularity of a class.

Imho It's the nightblade aesthetic. Nightblade is the closest thing to how "many" people play the single player TES games I'm guessing. The poll didn't ask "most powerful class" or "easiest class".
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    Magblade for its versatility.

My magblade is my 8th toon after having played DKs, sorcs, stamblades, and templars. I've played the same magblade for 2 years, so it seems that I must really like it.

Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--