The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Favorite Class and why

• Insomnia rex
    Insomnia rex
    ✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    That's what i want to be in rl. Sad.
    CP630 AR20 PC EU, Alt Mag Sorc AD - Insomnicia Rex
  • KeiruNicrom
    KeiruNicrom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden
    Stam healer
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Biting jabs
    Repentance,
    Crescent sweep,
    Power of the light.

If templars just had a similar skill to surge I'd literally never play another class.
  • Stannum
    Stannum
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pele wrote: »
    Stannum wrote: »
    I wonder, where is an Orc choise in the poll?
    Orc isn't a class.

By the Code of Malacath!!! >:)

• paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dragonknight
    My Main is a DK Tank, and I really like their looks and their abilities. Perfect Tanks just the way I like it. After that I prefer Wardens and Sorcerers.
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Warden
    So far my favorite stamina build is a Stamden Bosmer Bow/Bow w/ 7 medium armor. Fits bosmer so perfect its beautiful.

Favorite Magicka, I am currently testing magicka classes, since I never did any, but so far I am leaning toward MagDk with 7 light , destro / resto staff.
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Warden
    I love my tankplar. I can heal all day, take a ton of damage and dish out a fair bit. Great for PVE.

For PVP, I love magblade. A lot of people choose stamblades which will be reflected in this poll, but magblade is the hardest class/version to play and the most rewarding when you survive and rez your team.

I barely come across any magblades in Cyrodil because literally every other class/version is easier to play.

I play magblade =) The only stam classes I use are stamdk and stamden ( both have been use since they came out, and both are bosmer )
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    No matter how many new characters I create, no matter how many classes I've tried and returned to, I always end up back playing a Stamina Sorc. I find Magicka builds incredibly boring because of their limited weaponry- and spamming AoE's with no option to melee is extremely boring IMO. I also dislike Magicka builds because you cannot sprint, which makes farming mats extremely difficult- which means I have to have a Stamina character solely for a farmer- which I want to have a SINGLE character that can do it all. For some who might suggest using BE for farming, IMO it is a visual nightmare... when instead with a Stamina character you can use Rapid Maneuver with Dark Deal adding well-fitted gear and just sprint from node to node.

I also keep returning to Magicka Templar, but even that gets boring... jabs, jabs, jabs. I did enjoy Magicka Warden, but again, AoE spamming... but the bear is cool.

With my StamSorc, I can run Bow/DW, 2H/DW, 2H/Bow, etc. There are so many options that it never really gets boring, and if I get some tough content, I can spring out the Clannfear to tank for me which also increases my health. Add in Crit Surge, and you basically never die.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragonknight
    On one hand you have the traditional Stam powerhouse. On the mag side, you are a flaming dominatrix whip everthing into shape. And when the banner falls... Then nightblades...
    -Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-

If I edited a post, it was for spelling. It is always because of spelling....
  • EttinTheBreton
    EttinTheBreton
    ✭✭✭
    Templar
    Templar because I can rely on myself for survive-ability quite easily, right from level 1.
    I stream ESO sometimes! Check my channel for this week's schedule: twitch.tv/EttinTheBreton
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden
    Currently it is the Warden for their utility and fun game play style in PVP.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    Mostly solo player, and the assasin/dark mage type of classes are my favourites, plus animations look cool imo :D and it is the only class that can retain LA combo without witchmothers
    Edited by BigBadVolk on September 12, 2017 1:23PM
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The one I'm playing at the time...cause it's the one I'm playing
  • theamazingx
    theamazingx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dragonknight
    As a dunmer dk, I'm always just a handful of respec gold away from being a viable mag dps, stam dps, or tank. The flexibility is nice for an achievement hunter main. Always wanted to give nightblade a shot, though.
  • Demolitionary
    Demolitionary
    ✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    So far I am loving my NB while leveling it (It was my first ever character I made but didn't play, in a way it is my main and will stay that way now I think as there is so many options for builds and play style, can tank, pretty well at that, Magblade, is fun, I will try it as a Stamblade too so if I ever respec, I have choices).

The only class I have ever got past level 50 is my Stamplar, even then got bored after I hit CP160.

My DK's got to level 48 and then ended up re-rolling another class, got bored. But will take them up the 2 levels at some point so I will have more options as, I now have a char in each faction, so I have options when friends of different factions play PvP so I will be able to join them and still have some fun.(All this moaning for faction token is at the players fault for having ALL characters in one faction IMHO.)
  • QUEZ420
    QUEZ420
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    Sneaky sneaky stealthy stabby.
  • beetleklee
    beetleklee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dragonknight
    Dragonknight. First class I played. Also dragons. And fire. Burning things is fun.
    So I have three of them now.

My 2nd favorite is probably Templar for now.
    PC NA
    CP 690

EP Dunmer MagDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer MagSorc Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Argonian DK Tank Level 50, Boethiah's Scythe
    EP Breton Templar Healer Level 50
    EP Khajiit StamDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer Magblade Level 50, Assistant Alienist
    EP Argonian Stamden Level 50, Lady of Misrule (pvp)
    EP Dunmer Stamblade Level 50
    DC Redguard Stamplar
    AD Altmer Magwarden Healer

vMA, vDSA, vSO HM, vHRC HM, vAA, vAS+1, vMoL
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorcerer
    I get to have minions. 'Nough said.

Also, here was the class description of Sorcerer in Morrowind.

"Though spellcasters by vocation, sorcerers rely most on summonings and enchantments. They are greedy for magic scrolls, rings, armor and weapons, and commanding undead and Daedric servants gratifies their egos."
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Templar
    Played bow+resto magicka templar in beta, absolutely loved it.

At this point, I've played almost every possible weaponset/class, but I keep coming back to magicka templar. So many different ways to build and play it.

Just wish I could selectively disable the sounds of puncturing sweeps...
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Demycilian
    Demycilian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    In recent times, whenever one leaves the blessed lands of Summerset one finds the continent has become tragically populated with a foul kind of boarish type of brutes not seen an age or so ago.

At first you will take note on the odd stench wafting about the place of the encounter. Its not unlike a brew the goblinkind of the homelands invented by relieving themselves into a pot of honey, let it turn rotten, only to imbibe the liquid. As you look on you will find you have a hulking fiend trying to fixate a glazed stare upon you through an apparent intoxication. Since you are a beloved child of the Divines it would not do to back away and flee from the trial lying ahead just yet.
    While you struggle to compose yourself the horned figure lurches ever closer. In what can only be described as the ultimate lack of sense and manners the beast assaults your very sanity with base suggestions, mind-draining ignorance and profane language as you clutch a scented handkerchief to your nose and mouth in shocked despair.

Although little is to be salvaged from the incident you feel reminded how it is an Altmers call to offer betterment to those of lesser heritage. You go forth to explain that it is its place to act with reverence, to offer respect to every mer, since the gift of language and mind to its kind was ours. And wasnt punching a face the only means of dialogue its kind has ever known prior to the mer intervention and teachings?
    All your attempts to soften the blow of truth notwithstanding the barbarian's face turns the colour of a crushed toe, froth of bile and spittle comes gathering, comes flying all over you as the grip of madness propells it to rage and call you a... milkdrinker (?) at the top of its lungs. Overcome with disbelief and nausea you conjure a shield of warding magic, jolt the raving *** with a bolt of lightning and streak for the safety of distance.

Thats why i love sorcs.
    Edited by Demycilian on September 12, 2017 3:36PM
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragonknight
    figured it was safe to vote now.

DK

way back in beta I started as a nightblade and had a lot of fun, but fell in love with the game as a DK on stros m'kai (it was the middle to end of winter at the time so the sun sand and nice water helped :P)

but I play with a small dedicated group and being the most experienced of them knew I had to keep them safe :3 if I was not a tank I would play a healer, and am still trying to find a workable hybrid of both.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    I probably play my Templar more, but he's also my crafter.

No matter how many beatings nightblade gets from the nerf bat, I'm never going to give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you.

Btw: #RevertSiphoningAttacks
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Megabear
    Megabear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden
    Have 3 Wardens. Have plans for 4th one.
    Guide to making $$$ in Tamriel: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/370618/guide-to-making-gold-in-eso/p1?new=1
    Cost analysis for potential ESO players: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/367919/cost-analysis-for-brand-new-potential-pc-eso-players#latest
    Warden Bow Healer/DPS Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-bow-healerdps-hybrid/
    Warden "The Warladin" Healer/Tank Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-the-warladin-healertank-hybrid-build/
    Warden Stamina DPS Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-dps-build/
    Server - PC/NA
    Vhevet - (S) Night Blade/Female/Orsimer
    Ecaer - (M) Templar/Female/Breton
    Captain Beaster Bunny - (S) Warden/Male/Red Guard
    Ezaera - (M) Sorcerer/Female/Altmer
    Ecaeri - (M) Warden/Female/Argonian
    Dun-and-Dunmer - (M) Dragon Knight/Male/Dunmer
    What Can Go Wong - (S) Night Blade/Male/Bosmer
    Izaer - (M) Templar/Male/Breton
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorcerer
    i love magic users and the sorc feels the most like a mage.
    tho i would like a better mage choice.
    more skill trees?
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dragonknight
    Fire is bright
    Fire is clean
    Never so alive
    Smoke is freedom
    Flame is mercy
    I am free tonight
    And I burn
    I burn

cRRyPmw.png
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar
    Love the playstyle of a magplar, unfortunatly they got nerfed beyond oblivion -.-
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• OC_Justice
    OC_Justice
    ✭✭✭
    Physics or any math class.
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    I've played them all and Nightblade/Werewolf is my favorite. It fit's my play style like someone mentioned above.
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Druid is my favourite RPG archetype. But it's really hard to like the warden due to how terrible they are in PvE (especially the magicka variety).
  • Vimora
    Vimora
    ✭✭✭✭
    TheMaster wrote: »
    Nightblade Vampire and Templar. Although recently, I've found playing a sorcerer with the destruction Staff skills to be quite entertaining. Warden sucks. Too slow and boring, though I think the theme is great for Bosmer characters. Dragonknight is just meh for me.

OMG, you... did you... you just stole all my words in the exact order I intended to type them.