The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

To the people kicking out lvl40+ players from normal dungeons for not having CP.....

Zordrage
Zordrage
✭✭✭✭✭
and giving that Player a 15 min CD because of it....

all of you that do this.... in a normal dungeon... [snip]

wish i could slap people through the screen sometimes....

[edit for profanity masking]
Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on September 7, 2017 1:39AM
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree!
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • XxBradeyxX
    XxBradeyxX
    ✭✭✭
    It depends on the dungeon though. I am not carrying no low level 100 through vet mazzatun.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never heard of that, sounds very weird,
    some tries to kick below level 30 in the normal dlc ones, nothing else.
    No other reason fake tank / healer or many wipes?

Or that you queued for veteran instead ?
    Has done that many times. Sometimes it works out well
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • CrisXD
    CrisXD
    ✭✭✭
    I agree! I have CP but this isnt right. You might as well say to the player "im afraid your going to have to leave because your just not good enough"
    PS4 EU
    Tamriel Dance Masters:
    AD - Altmer MagSorc, Altmer Magplar, Redguard StamBlade(PVP)
    EP - Nord Tank, Altmer MagSorc(PVP), Dunmer MagBlade(PVP)
    DC - Redguard StamWarden, Breton MagDK

GM - The Taverneers PS4 EU

Feeling Fresh Traders PS4 EU
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zoliru wrote: »

a-punch-in-the-face.jpg
    Edited by Tryxus on August 5, 2017 10:57AM
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Euant
    Euant
    ✭✭✭
    XxBradeyxX wrote: »
    It depends on the dungeon though. I am not carrying no low level 100 through vet mazzatun.

The thread title indicates this discussion only involves normal dungeons.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Euant wrote: »

When I read normal dungeon I assume it´s "not-veteran". Mazzatun can be done on normal and veteran. Or do you mean non-dlc-dungeons?
  • Arundo
    Arundo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just put them on your ignore list, gives me some kind of satisfaction when i do when someone behaves like an idiot.
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Euant wrote: »

When I read normal dungeon I assume it´s "not-veteran". Mazzatun can be done on normal and veteran. Or do you mean non-dlc-dungeons?

Well the one that he replied to wrote "vet mazzatun" so.. Are you Bradey? :open_mouth:
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • Keep_Door
    Keep_Door
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have never tried to kick anybody before, but if i can tell its going to be a bad time i will leave. Say low levels, bad weapon choices, missing armor pieces low levels qued as the wrong role etc.

I have tried goving advice before but most of the time people take it the wrong way and scream elitist jerk....

Play however you want but dont expect me to stick around for it. I dont play to teach you how to Play.
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep_Door wrote: »
    I have never tried to kick anybody before, but if i can tell its going to be a bad time i will leave.

We're talking about NORMAL dungeons here. What can possibly go wrong in normal dungeons, even if people have the worst possible setups ?

Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on August 5, 2017 11:18AM
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have never tried to kick anybody before, but if i can tell its going to be a bad time i will leave.

We're talking about NORMAL dungeons here. What can possibly go wrong in normal dungeons, even if people have the worst possible setups ?

I sat in guild once, doing my own thing, and watched (on the roster) a 120 minute run of nWGT. I don't know exactly what happened. I do know we can no longer match two of the players from the guild together at all for dungeon runs now, though. AFIAK they did, in fact, complete. But, I've never pressed the issue.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »

a-punch-in-the-face.jpg

Other way round, @Tryxus. Secure their head and then slap it through the screen.
  • Zordrage
    Zordrage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »

Nope not even got to the 1st trash mob... and people were talking to kick me because no CP... and then i got kicked....

then i requoed and got the same group -.- so i got kicked again Instantly and also got a 15 min wait time for it..... thx devs...

also im a dps quoing as a DPS sooo.....

and it IS Normal Dung...... veteran stuff arent even unlocked for me....
  • Keep_Door
    Keep_Door
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lmao you would be surprised.

I dont do dungeons often but when i do i want a fast run wothout any wipes or hiccups.

Thats how i want to play. If you want to tank with a bow or heal with a 2h thats your business but im out. Could i carry through a normal dungeon? ... yeah most likely..... do i want to?......No i dont.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »

Nope not even got to the 1st trash mob... and people were talking to kick me because no CP... and then i got kicked....

then i requoed and got the same group -.- so i got kicked again Instantly and also got a 15 min wait time for it..... thx devs...

also im a dps quoing as a DPS sooo.....

and it IS Normal Dung...... veteran stuff arent even unlocked for me....
    Who dungeon was it? i guess the other players was low cp ones hoping to get an high cp one instead.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have some of my most fun in game running normal dungeons on one of my lower level characters, with a group of other lower level characters, or taking other people of low level through a dungeon when I am on one of my maxed characters.

Especially if they are new players without CP, it's a real joy to do whatever I can to provide a good experience to them so that they stick with it.
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Olen_Mikko
    Olen_Mikko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join a guild and run with guildmates. Problem solved + you might even learn mechanics
    NB enthusiastic:
    1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
    2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
    3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
    4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
  • humpalicous
    humpalicous
    ✭✭✭

He specifically mentioned a normal dungeon, most which are soloable.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it is any consolation to the OP, those kicking lvl 40 players out of a normal dungeon are probably not exactly amongst the stronger players in the game. They probably needed a group to carry them through the normal dungeon which is sad.
  • tommalmm
    tommalmm
    ✭✭✭
    In normal dungeons I kick only people who queue as tanks and then run over entire room with the boss, making others chase it, extending simple fights to extreme lenghts. I don't mind DDs queuing as tanks if they slot a taunt and keep the boss in place while DPSing.

In other cases I'm more likely to leave than kick someone, even in vet dungeons.... Unless it's obviously a specific player's fault that we wipe, not just the group sucking... Or the player is one shotted over and over and over...

I'm quite sure I've never kickvoted someone before first boss fight (I've left many times after first trash pull, though).
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would like to carry tho , but its not gonna happen with wgt,cos,rom

Dont blame the players , blame the smart dungeon finder designers
  • HorrorShow
    HorrorShow
    ✭✭✭✭
    I dislike CP. It creates a similar problem to EVE online. New players are disadvantaged and shunned by long term players.
    "Never go in, miss. Never say a prayer at its door. If you are angry, do not seek revenge by the Laughing Maiden Stone, or at the threshold of the Tombs. There be those who listen for oaths and vows...What may be said in innocence and ire becomes flesh and blood in such places."
    -Old Marsh
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    People who do this are talentless wimps. If I ever queue for a normal dungeon; I'm doing it because I want it done quicker, and not because I need the help. I've had to solo bosses in veteran dungeons before because my teammates were too weak.

With that said if you queue for a dungeon, and you can't even weapon swap yet; expect to be carried by me, not kicked.
    Edited by Strider_Roshin on August 5, 2017 2:11PM
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If it is any consolation to the OP, those kicking lvl 40 players out of a normal dungeon are probably not exactly amongst the stronger players in the game. They probably needed a group to carry them through the normal dungeon which is sad.

This.
  • Sigma957
    Sigma957
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Normal group dungeons can be solo'ed and with a group done in no time at all. Is the best way to learn the mechanics and teach players what to do, is complete BS to kick low levels out.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope they got an cp500 or something who only did LA with bow as replacement :)
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's was pretty rough after one tamerial, but I feel Morrowind has adjusted things around so this should very rarely be needed. I once had a werewolf, wielding frost staff, doesn't wait for tank, sucidal, speaking a different language, likely below 10 years old dd ...one only do so much before vote to kick is mandatory.
  • m12d12_ESO
    m12d12_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    [It depends on the dungeon though. I am not carrying no low level 100 through vet mazzatun.]

This thread is about "Normal" runs not Vet.

Kicking people out for not having cp on a 'Normal' run is rude and un-called for. Alot of this I blame on newer players, especially younger ones, that have quick leveled up and havent built a sense of community yet.
    Edited by m12d12_ESO on August 5, 2017 2:37PM
    Accts
    mdzone5 cp 1051
    fragtaster cp 684
    lilly65 cp 652
    Almalexia 212
  • StormWylf
    StormWylf
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are always elitist AHs in every game. As others have said put them on ignore, but I do understand your feelings.