Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

How Are You Enjoying Midyear Madness?

• Ommy71
    Ommy71
    ✭✭✭
    I am loving it, because...
    ..I became emperor :smiley:
    ommyy - Stamblade - Brigadier - Master Angler - Former Emperor - All trophies Done - Stormproof - 27400 Achievement Points....
    PC-EU
    Options
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been lovin' this event! I lean slightly more towards PvE, crafting, exploring, etc...but I think the PvP fuels the excitement of the PvE and vice versa. Its enjoyable and educational when I chat/craft items for ardent PvP players. This event gave me the idea that it would be cool if they employed some sort of aspect of the writ crafting dailies that influenced your chosen PvP Home Campaign. Perhaps along the lines of the number of alliance crafters that completed writs during a campaign cycle would give both PvP/PvE parties some sort of interesting bonus. Thanks ZOS for the fun event!
    Edited by Darkhorse1975 on July 24, 2017 10:48AM
    Master Craftsman!
    Options
  • theher0not
    theher0not
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am hating it, because...
    Arbit wrote: »
    Started the event today, and not sure how I managed to get any finishes on other players without an execute, but as a warden I have 3/50 and I know this is going to be a long road for a strictly pve player to get.

I am a Warden healer and I've founs that Force Pulse (morph for the first Destro spell) is my best chance of getting KBs.

It still comes down to luck about weither you get the final tick or not but that skill makes it a lot easer.
    Edited by theher0not on July 24, 2017 10:52AM
    Options
  • MagnusBlackmane
    MagnusBlackmane
    ✭✭✭
    With low rank in pvp, easy skill points. Oh, and AP apparently.
    "You're trying too hard... do it at 80%, never 100%. Relax." - My sensei.
    --==--==--==--
    Server: EU PC
    Dracart - AD Khajiit, Currently Stamina Nightblade
    Options
  • Eddyble
    Eddyble
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other (please explain)
    As the bulk of my time in ESO had been PVE only I was a little anxious on partaking in this event because I knew it needed a different skillset than I was used to. BUT the completionist part of me wanted to get involved. So, I got my tank, threw on a full impen Warrior Poet set along with my plague doctor set, equipped a PD resto staff and said, I'll just try to heal. The craziest thing happened. I was having fun. When I unlocked support skills I started to equip those and slowly morphed into a support tank. The relatively fast pace and spontaneous atmosphere of PVP is a welcome change to PVE where it feels like you are on a set path with gear and role. My main fear would be all the deaths but although I do die, its not a lot. With a positive feel for the gameplay, I decided to try this on a DPS character and although I die more, I kill more so its a nice balance there as well. I guess if the goal for ZOS was to get people into a new mode then it worked. I'll partake with one character after the event still I'm sure.

NOW, that was the positive. The negative is all the stuff that has been talked about forever it seems. Queue, not too bad, a few spots were 200ish but other wise got in easy. Load screens...initial entry takes a while. While getting from keep to keep I would get a load screen occasionally. At times when being knocked back by an attack (Templar's spear) I would get a load screen, once leading to a disconnect. Disconnects, at least once per hour, usually crashing to dashboard. Lag, very laggy and framerate goes to poop all the time.

TLDR, I LIKE PVP and will continue to play it after the event.

For extra info, My EB Tank was playing in Xarxes and my EB DPS was playing in Shor (longer queue times).
    Edited by Eddyble on July 24, 2017 2:51PM
    Eddyb1e - Xbox One - NA
    Eddyble - PC - NA
    Options
  • jao0199
    jao0199
    ✭✭✭
    Other (please explain)
    Lag + lag with more lag
    ❤️ ZoS
    Options
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I HATE playing with all these PvE players that are just doing it for the achievements, they really know how to ruin my experience with their horrid playing

Enjoy the super-easy kills. Free AP!
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
    Options