The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

How Are You Enjoying Midyear Madness?

Ch4mpTW
Ch4mpTW
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
How is it going for those who are lucky enough (or patient enough teehee) to go about indulging in the current event taking place?
Edited by Ch4mpTW on July 21, 2017 12:40AM

How Are You Enjoying Midyear Madness? 484 votes

I am loving it, because...
28%
IcyDeadPeopleSlayerSyrenaCavalryPKJoy_DivisionItsMeTook9mouseDeadlyReclusedeepseamk20b14_ESOGlassHalfFullAnimal_MotherSigtricsekou_trayvondRemag_Divwenchmore420b14_ESOWuffyCeruleiDeHeiCyberOnEsofreespiritAlienSlofBam_Bam 139 votes
I am hating it, because...
41%
Morbash85flyingbrick_ESOvailjohn_ESOMoloch1514XexpoMojmiragabahmeatshieldb14_ESOBGruchallab14_ESOAlMcFlyCarltonBanksRainwhisperDarcyMardinAnnraKalikiAsaredFWSWBNYulschess1ukb16_ESOLark82Vrienda 202 votes
I'm undecided, because...
11%
AlMcFlymechengr7PlagueSDElara_NorthwindGrim13JunkkisKetarmishSirCriticalTavore1138nine9sixkimaerilMasterSpatulaCirithValariaRoamingRiverElksirstonDigitalEulogyCynnaliaListerJMCLirkinRecremen 58 votes
Other (please explain)
17%
kevlarto_ESOCaligamy_ESOBelegnoleDaveMoeDeegrim_tacticsCpt_TeemoAimoradennissomb16_ESOLauranaeTriumviriphaneub17_ESOsigsergvEddybleElsonsovovus69AhPook_Is_HereLonestryderDrachenfiermalchiorolsborg 85 votes
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...because everything about it, thus far, has been horrible.
    ->--Willow--<-
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm working.
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (please explain)
    I voted other, because I am not trying to spend a long time waiting just to get into 1 of the servers. Once I get inside, I may or may not like or hate it. But being as Cyrodiil is laggy as is (without a lot of people in it), I probably won't enjoy myself too much. >_>
  • StormWylf
    StormWylf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other (please explain)
    Just came home from work. Perhaps this poll ought to be put out on Monday, give us some time to see what's up.
  • madchuska83
    madchuska83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...I can't log in.
  • sevomd69
    sevomd69
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... I got 320K AP in about 3.5 hours before the servers crapped out... XBNA Shor...
  • moonbat
    moonbat
    ✭✭✭
    Hating it because 1) three hour queue 2) hour of playing 3) 0/50 kililng blows 4) kicked/locked in group 5) another 3 hour queue

At this rate I am not gonna complete my achievements in time.
  • vpy
    vpy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other (please explain)
    I live in Aus where the ping is horrible so I refuse to be a fodder (free kill) for those US players and refuse to participate in PVP

Better Ping =/= Better Player
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (please explain)
    not even going near the disaster
  • Legoless
    Legoless
    ✭✭✭✭
    Final blow nonsense. How are support roles meant to complete that 50 kill achievement?
  • Gigglez
    Gigglez
    ✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »
    How is it going for those who are lucky enough (or patient enough teehee) to go about indulging in the current event taking place?

Brutal. 2 mins after it started I jumped into Cyrodiil, rode my horse simulator for 10 mins, battled for 5 min and crashed.
    Game over.
    Trying to get online tonight, not happening wow what a great event. Good work
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (please explain)
    Its alot of fun, but also really frustrating at times because its lagging af.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Ihatenightblades
    Ihatenightblades
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Legoless wrote: »
    Final blow nonsense. How are support roles meant to complete that 50 kill achievement?

U better get on a dps boiiiiiii
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (please explain)

@Legoless Heal people to death, just like the shamans in VMoL. Primal heal is OP. :trollface:
  • Smmokkee
    Smmokkee
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Idk kill something maybe
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I love it bc tons of AP and lot of action the que is bad and lag is insane. Only got to play for an hour going to get on early tomorrow and try again
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Played 5hours straight. No crash. Easy AP donation from all the newbies. Whats not to enjoy (okay, okay, I guess it would feel bad if I had to spent time in queue or got some crashes)
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanted to enjoy but queue and ping is crazy so far hope it gets better
  • Legoless
    Legoless
    ✭✭✭✭

@Legoless Heal people to death, just like the shamans in VMoL. Primal heal is OP. :trollface:
    I'm a tank TT.TT
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Annoying 1st day like every other event. Hopefully it will calm down in a few days.
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm at work, but I'm having exactly the kind of day I expected: Reading the forums about pop locks and problems.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (please explain)

I'm a tank TT.TT

Oh. Lmao. Well then... That sure changes things. :D
  • Seri
    Seri
    ✭✭✭✭
    vpy wrote: »
    I live in Aus where the ping is horrible so I refuse to be a fodder (free kill) for those US players and refuse to participate in PVP

Better Ping =/= Better Player
    You say that like it's impossible for any Aussie to PvP (which is absolutely false and many Aussie PvPrs would happily prove you otherwise).

I'm a tank TT.TT
    Dots, standard/corrosive/leap, etc. I've previously gotten KBs from entropy and weapon enchants - obviously lower chance but certainly possible.
    EP CP160+ Templar, Sorc, NB
    DC CP160+ Templar, Sorc, DK
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other (please explain)
    Sitting in a bunker here behind my wall... ♫
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other (please explain)
    hate pvp, despise pvp

Their is no pvp, their is only Teemo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_oh3UvaX60
  • crowfl56
    crowfl56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (please explain)
    NO its totally bugged, and it just screwed a lot of players in pvp.

Its just wrong :(
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am one of many ....zerg!
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (please explain)
    Well I can't get online Xbox na and I've been done with getting all the achievements within the first few hours except for the battlegrounds since it's broken
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I put undecided because the cue to get into Vivec was over 400 and then I got dcd and now can't log back in.
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the game is broken, as usual
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266