The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

How Are You Enjoying Midyear Madness?

• Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am loving it, because...
    Because I'm not and have no plan of partaking in the event.

It allows for a VERY liberating sense of freedom.
  • DoccEff
    DoccEff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am hating it, because...
    Queus, lag, and no real award for completing the achievement besides a title everyone will have in some days.
  • mwo1480
    mwo1480
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other (please explain)
    before 00:00 midnight, i hated it, hard to get in cyro, to many pve''ers who think they are good, achivement who doesnt goes up, cuz some one els finish of the one u were killing so he gets the point, lot of random lag and kicks etc etc

after 00:00 it was more normal pvp so was better, less kill stealing, less lagg, no crashes, less chaotic alliance
    eu/pc
    every char has a story

anne-susan ...breton sorch DC
    seline kay .... bosmer dk AD
    julia-noor ...bosmer temp DC
    elle wolf .... breton temp AD
    Mari-Lynn.... woodelf nb AD former empress
    Mari-chan... woodelf warden AD
    (and more chars)
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other (please explain)
    I am loving it right now, i did lag once and lost connection, but i was surprised when i logged back in i was still in Vivec :) didn't have to wait to get in. And then 2 ep kept ganking me when i was trying to get the dungeon boss buff, but other than that I have been having fun.

I really like the Boon boxes you get for rewards.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other (please explain)
    N/A since I don't do PvP
  • Lirkin
    Lirkin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm undecided, because...
    I can't find the quest giver
  • Keldheir
    Keldheir
    ✭✭✭✭
    ...it started to be a lot of fun but now it has changed. Kyne feels overcrowded. I didn't crash and my loading screens are relatively short but the overall performance has gone down a lot. A lot of times I can't mount. Says I can't do that now but I'm outside in the middle of nowhere. Bar swap fail. Lag when I can't have lag because I need to heal. That my fellow team members refuse to walk out of the red is no help as well. The double AP is great, because that's what I want. The gift boxes are meh so far. Only tel var stones and repair kits. A few alchemy things. No motifs out of 20+ boxes.
    Maybe tomorrow will be more fun again.
    PC EU
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Let you know after get through 367 que. And won't let us group so zergging is a bit difficult ATM. Basically ZOS broke the game for an event it couldn't possibly handle. Disappointed. Just disappointed that they crap the bed in such a big way.
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (please explain)
    It's cool to have all campaign populated. Not so cool with lag, bombers and destro ultimate every 20 seconds.
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have been fighting Sooo hard to keep AD in the win on PC NA it has been a daily choir . Now this event the grouping tool breaks , the queue is incredible long and we are barely in a two humdred point lead trying to direct each other ungrouped under comms with only 10hrs left in the 30 days . Why did this event start at the last 24hrs ?! I am very determined to win ! We have not won all year .
  • Mannix1958
    Mannix1958
    ✭✭✭✭
    On the plus side good AP and lag was not an issue for me. Bad news - grouping was broken and that ruined it for me.....Hoping tomorrow is better and groups can form.
  • ComboBreaker88
    ComboBreaker88
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theres only 4 cam pains and the que is over 300 in each of them. It took 2 hours for it to pop then it disconnected me the first fight. I just shut the game off after that. ZOS. We love the game. But the community is really just starting to hate you. Take some of that Facebook settlement money and invest in better servers and a competent staff.
  • RoamingRiverElk
    RoamingRiverElk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because the campaigns on PC EU are FULL.
    Dalris Aalr - Magicka (Stamina) DK | Dalfish - Magicka Sorc | Dal Aalr - Magicka Warden | Dalrish - Mag/Stam NB | Irana Aalr - PvE Templar
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other (please explain)
    I should be at chal's gate by now...
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • chris25602
    chris25602
    ✭✭✭
    No one caught the name of the event? Madness...there is no connotation of fun, epic or anything else just madness.
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game barely works for me right now unfortunately, I managed to do the initiation quest and read the scroll but I keep getting disconnected from the server so haven't managed to do anything else :(.

Edit: I tried again today and only got disconnected twice in about 5 hours, so improvement! A lot of my guildies are still having issues with it though, so the vibe surrounding the event isn't great - hoping some bugs get worked out!
    Edited by ListerJMC on July 21, 2017 11:20AM
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Traveling ATM and don't have much hope of gameplay either once back...
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xarxes was empty when I got home and I was able to hop right in. On the other hand, after about four hours of play I'm only 6/50 killing blows on my main (who is usually healing/support) so I'm probably going to end up skipping most of the achievements on my alts.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • TheCaptainJosh
    TheCaptainJosh
    ✭✭✭
    AP was flowing for the 30 minutes I spent in Cyrodiil between the long queues and crashes
    AugustusGray
    PC NA
  • Insandros
    Insandros
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hate it, because:

Long queue

But most of all, the killing blow.... really? All pve achievement and stuff are easily gotten from pvpers, and when i pve wanna do an event which is pvp, you get us a stupid killing blow ***? Great, i'm playing my hearler, got 3/50 bu spamming spear and i was luckign to get 3... Not even normal Alliance credits depends on killing blow, you get xp and credits for death by assisting, and now you get us a stupid killing blow... I can't always realise enough how ZoS is mocking us with their stupid idea... Thanks ZoS for making the most awesome house furniture for my Crypt Cemetary house being obtanable only from pvp event, makes sens, putting achievement furniture from pvp event, i'm sure lots of pvp maniac care about homestead houses.

How many times i had to also forced quit games because of never ending loading screen, then logging back and requing...
  • Panomania
    Panomania
    ✭✭✭✭
    Poorly planned, nowhere near enough resources. Doing an event for PVP was a horrid idea given the extremely limited infrastructure in place to support pvp. Either do an event that doesnt require cyrodiil or pump up pvp capacity.

Its early in the event, so there's the possibility of improvement......BWAHAHA!!

Sorry, I honestly tried to keep a straight face saying that. Its pretty heavy on the Fail-o-meter.
    The opinions of others should always be heard, especially if they dont agree with your own! But you always reserve the right to laugh at them.
  • Legoless
    Legoless
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seri wrote: »
    Legoless wrote: »
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »
    Final blow nonsense. How are support roles meant to complete that 50 kill achievement?

@Legoless Heal people to death, just like the shamans in VMoL. Primal heal is OP. :trollface:
    I'm a tank TT.TT
    Dots, standard/corrosive/leap, etc. I've previously gotten KBs from entropy and weapon enchants - obviously lower chance but certainly possible.
    Thanks, I'll give it a go!
  • S1ipperyJim
    S1ipperyJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Final blow nonsense. How are support roles meant to complete that 50 kill achievement?

Siege?
  • Mitoice
    Mitoice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UNABLE TO PLAY DUE TO LONG QUEUES......this... just sucks...

Unsubscribed to ESO Plus... and PISSED OFF...
  • chris25602
    chris25602
    ✭✭✭
    Mitoice wrote: »
    UNABLE TO PLAY DUE TO LONG QUEUES......this... just sucks...

Unsubscribed to ESO Plus... and PISSED OFF...

sigh...rage quitting is just bad form. I am sorry you are upset that x2 AP and the last day of a campaign rekt your cool.
  • Morbash
    Morbash
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing but lag and kicked to login
    "War doesn't build character; it reveals it."
  • Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lag fest, the servers have been horrible for a month I mean does ZOS even read the forums?

If they did, who decided to have the event when the servers were this laggy?

Idiots.
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's *** right now. But I think it'll come around. And then I'll like it.
    Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
  • Inarre
    Inarre
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant even play because of terrible lag and DCs
  • chris25602
    chris25602
    ✭✭✭
    its called pruning, if a player can be made to quit from a few simple technical problems ZOS would rather see you exit the community. So scheduling things that seem *** is a way of trimming the herd of idiot players.