The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

How Are You Enjoying Midyear Madness?

• Mochied
    Mochied
    Soul Shriven
    This event has made this game pretty much unplayable. The queues are ridiculous despite zos adding another CP campaign to ps4 (400+ anyone?) To top it off the grouping tool isn't working. So many people are stuck in groups & can't leave, disband etc. Some people are even saying they're stuck in dungeons in pve atm. When has that ever happened before at such a large scale not to mention the constant dcing.. The servers were not prepared for everyone trying to go into pvp. It's turning a lot of people from Eso especially those who almost only strictly pvp. Rip.
    Edited by Mochied on July 21, 2017 4:22AM
    Options
  • br0steen
    br0steen
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am loving it, because...
    I love it because everyone knew it was going to be such an epic fail, and honestly the epicness of the fail itself is entertaining enough for me as of tonight.

Git good zos lol
    Options
  • Vizier
    Vizier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (please explain)
    It's a Love / Hate thing. I Love seeing PvP being so vibrant. I Hate that ZOS didn't do a thing about the servers as they indicated they would be doing for Morrowind. ... still having fun killing ppl though.
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other (please explain)
    I tried it earlier today and it was "mostly" pop-locked, but there was kind of a stream of the PvP peeps just "checking in" for gift boxes so it wasn't that hard to get in. I had hoped that would continue. Seems not.

I'll keep trying later (it's 11:40 pm where I am and I'm partway into a night shift) I'm hoping that 7-9am is not gonna be prime time and I might luck out server/lag-wise.

Fingers crossed.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm enjoying the action in a campaign other than the main one.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
    Options
  • Tezlakipuka
    Tezlakipuka
    ✭✭✭
    I am hating it, because...
    This fantastic new campaign was poplocked in a few minutes. Qeueues on other campaigns between 250 and 750 people.
    Were able to play for about 10 minutes before I got logged out the first time. After going through the queue again, I got logged out again after porting to the first keep.
    GG
    Options
  • skrigger
    skrigger
    ✭✭✭
    Infinite loading screens
    Options
  • Anne_Firehawk
    Anne_Firehawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Legoless wrote: »
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »
    Legoless wrote: »
    Final blow nonsense. How are support roles meant to complete that 50 kill achievement?

@Legoless Heal people to death, just like the shamans in VMoL. Primal heal is OP. :trollface:
    I'm a tank TT.TT

Slot Viper and Tremorscale and call yourself a good player.
    Anne Firehawk | Legate | Bringer of Light | Voice of Reason | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Magicka DK forever
    GUAR SQUAD OP
    All Hardmodes done, WTB content.
    Cancercrates are ruining the game

DD | Phoenix Reborn
    GM | Tamriels Emporium

#permabanAPFlippers
    Options
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always have fun pvping with my people and the extra action and rewards because of the event have been great.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
    Options
  • Tonnopesce
    Tonnopesce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally noobs are back to cyrodill, easy kills everywhere i've taked out my old bomb-blade build and whiping entire zergs.

The top kill of the evening was against 15 players sieging a keep, we have lost the keep but i've done 12k ap...
    Signature

Options
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malic wrote: »
    Lag fest, the servers have been horrible for a month I mean does ZOS even read the forums?

If they did, who decided to have the event when the servers were this laggy?

Idiots.

Are they the idiots here or is it the person who stays here through what you are describing?

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
    Options
  • Tonnopesce
    Tonnopesce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah and on a side note... I don't know wich game are you guys playing, for the exception of a crash ( i had the entire ep popolation teabagging me for a failed bomb) the ping was constant at 120MS so more than playable
    Signature

Options
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other (please explain)
    The extra AP has been nice, but that can easily be reverses with the amount of crashing and queueing going on.
    Options
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (please explain)
    Damn... 54% of people hate the event so far. And that's of those who visit the forums. I wonder what the percentage would be, if we could get everyone's vote. In-game included.
    Options
  • BrightOblivion
    BrightOblivion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am hating it, because that flaming 50 kb achieve that everyone has said is going to be "so easy" is proving to be exactly the hell I predicted.

Yes, I'm using siege. Yes, im trying to use my execute (mage's wrath because sorc), and no, I haven't gotten a single friggleniffin kill. You know why? Because so is everybody else, and their little dog, too.

EDIT: Okay. There's 2 kills from flaming oil. Which then spent the entire rest of the siege invisible and unusable because of bewildering amounts of lag.
    Edited by BrightOblivion on July 21, 2017 6:22AM
    Options
  • Hempyre
    Hempyre
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm undecided, because...
    well, lessee here..

login.

384 person queue...

got in, did "quest".

hit delve for that buff too , cuz why not.

stuck in delve. cant exit "you are already queued for that campaign" message a few times.

/stuck, take my gold...

head to bleaks, load screen of the "everlasting"

get in, big ep zerg, screen freeze, and login window.

/sigh..

login.

384 person queue...

fun.

Way to sh!t the bed zos.

Edited by Hempyre on July 21, 2017 8:14AM
    Options
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ...I play shadow of mordor right now.
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
    Options
  • PlagueSD
    PlagueSD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm undecided, because...
    I chose other because I HATE PvP. I NEVER participate in those events. They're always impossible to complete within the event time for me.
    Options
  • Anlace
    Anlace
    ✭✭✭
    Other (please explain)
    It's ok. Zone in Cyrodiil is making me smile, ping spikes and disconnects are making me think it's time to find a new game. Kinda had it with this ***.
    Templar - Warden - Sorc
    all magicka all the time
    Options
  • Anlace
    Anlace
    ✭✭✭
    Other (please explain)
    @Legoless wrote: »
    Final blow nonsense. How are support roles meant to complete that 50 kill achievement?

Go to the no-CP campaign and hit people with seige. You might feel a little cheap, but you'll get your achievement.
    Templar - Warden - Sorc
    all magicka all the time
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tonnopesce wrote: »
    Ah and on a side note... I don't know wich game are you guys playing, for the exception of a crash ( i had the entire ep popolation teabagging me for a failed bomb) the ping was constant at 120MS so more than playable
    Has not played PvP since back then we had veteran levels, but thought this was an good time to get vigor and caltrops on some low level alts. Found I missed the chaotic fun, no issues at all except queue to enter Kyne :)
    Say its massively improved over earlier, yes it was Kyne so less organized and probably less AoE used but still was in some huge sieges without lag.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • bennysbeastb16_ESO2
    i really enjoyed then event once i can actually get into a campaing, i didnt encounter any lagg etc, pings of 110 arent an issue..
    its the problem of awaiting 4hrs to actually get in to cryodil,

Add more instances FFS, how can you run a pvp event with same number of standard instances..
    *** Intel Core i9-7940x ***
    *** MSI Ventus 2080TI ***
    *** 32 GB DDR4 2400Mhz ***
    *** Creative Zxr Soundcard ***
    ***2TB M2 nvme SSD ***
    *** Corsair 1200W PSU***
    *** Windows 10 x64 ***
    Options
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    laaagg
    Options
  • Glamdring
    Glamdring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im gonna go and give it a try again today. Yesterday i was on for 4 hours and got 20 min. playing time. Would be be better if we got 4x AP instead of 2x then we might keep our normal AP gains since playingtime are highly reduced with crashes, loading screens and queues.
    Options
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    broken achievements, 4 hour queues, list goes on :/
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

Options
  • sparafucilsarwb17_ESO
    sparafucilsarwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lag...lag, lag, lag then kicked to load screen. Queue again, get in Cyro after an hour. Only to be met with lag, lag, lag long load screens, lag, lag, lag and then getting kicked to login screen again (no error). That was how last night was for me on EU pc Vivec. Only late at night it started getting better but you know...some people have to work so I went to bed.
    Options
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (please explain)
    Not doing it because I don't like PvP and queueing.
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

Options
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lag, crashes, and even more lag and crashes.
    Options
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanna do it, but the game is making it near impossible to do it.
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

Options
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Loving it so far because...:

I just happened to be levelling a new character anyway - and it turned out Kyne was just right - full but with no queues.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
    Options